What is the smallest change in the past that could make present infinitely better?

What is the smallest change in the past that could make present infinitely better?

Other urls found in this thread:

inspirobot.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friedrich III not getting cancer.

God could have not put a fucking fruit tree right where people would have to walk past it and not be tempted to eat the damn fruit.

humans never evolved a big toe so I wouldn't stub my toe on the coffee table all the time.

Carthage beating Rome

"Light.......never mind."

--God

Roman Empira not falling for hedonism.

The Aeolipile being massed produced in ancient Greece.

Hannibal genociding the R*mans

doesn't matter because coal was more expensive per BTU than wood. The Ancient world also could not have industrialized because the economy was based on slave labour. Slave labour made labour exceptionally cheap and so there would be no need to develop efficient capital in production. A good example of this is France vs England in the 19th century. France has a huge supply of labour, while England did not. Wages were low in France and so there was no incentive for industrial firms to develop more efficient capital. The English had little labour and much coal, since coal was cheap and labour relatively more expensive, factories sprang up. Also remember that all the early steam engines were extraordinarily inefficient, and only became more efficient because of cheap capital and resources...

Magnetic field of Mars not fading due to some random impact event. We could have been colonizing a planet full of seas, forests and weird lifeforms by now.

>Change can sometimes be like a time machine in space

What did the author mean by this?

They meant to sound sophisticated.

>implying they wouldn't be colonizing us instead

Revolutions of 1848 succeeding

inspirobot.me

Ediacarans are never wiped out and take over the earth in place of cambrian filth.

you fucking serious?

historically speaking, not mythologically

destroying that first single cell organism

Neanderthals winning the war with homo sapiens

Why the first one and not the one that all higher life evolved from? Certainly life must have been spontaneously created more than once. What is there to suggest that we're the descendents of the first living organism on earth, and not a later unrelated cell?

They didn't stand a chance. That's not a small change.

whatever our earliest ancestor is then

Time is nothing more than the set of changes that existed in the past moments and every change is the little time machine bringing us closer to future.

Alexander not being gay

If my dad had worn a condom.

Ghengis Khan's mom dying as a child

Romans dealing with the Jews correctly

Good lads.

DNA code

People not believing fairy tales.

>smallest

>overpopulated miserable shithole central asia and islamic society eventually growing decrepid instead of being btfo
Sounds like an awful timeline desu

Barbarossa not falling of his horse