Does Nixon deserve the bad rep?

Does Nixon deserve the bad rep?

No.

Nixon easily would have won the election without cheating. Such a waste.

No.
even his resignation was honourable.
and compared to the events of today, watergate was nothing.

yes he was a crook

Yes, he ended the gold standard. Watergate was a good thing, however.

Fuck no
>got into sports to be liked more
>chased his wife autistically for 2 yrs
>America wanted us to pull out of nam
>he did
>only president to prioritize rehab>punishment for drugs
>one of the best at foreign relations (china)
>established EPA, which isn't inherently evil
> 2 term presidents are historically good
>a real man
Nixon didn't do anything wrong but get caught

Yes. He opened up China, making it easier for our companies to outsource there for cheap labor. Besides that though he seems like an interesting personalty. I wouldn't mind having a beer with him and listening to his opinion on things.

He was the last good republican president

>inb4 Regan
I like him but he was the Obama of republicans. Didn't actually get anything done and only liked because of charisma

"I hope they never find out what WE did in Dallas." - Richard Nixon; said from reconstructed Watergate Tapes

>Johnson and Nixon teamed up to take out the Kennedys
It all makes sense. At last I truly see.

No, he was a good president overall.
>Muh Watergate.

>Implying George H.W. Bush wasn't a perfectly fine president

>Sabotaged Vietnam peace talks
>Opened China
>Watergate
>Kissinger
>Pentagon Papers

He's in hell where he belongs.

No, Nixon was a fantastic president. Probably the last great one.

Bush Sr. was an excellent diplomat and god-tier in foreign affairs but he was iffy on the domestic side.

READ

WUZ

>There are some people, you know, they think the way to be a big man is to shout and stomp and raise hell-and then nothing ever really happens. I'm not like that I never shoot blanks.

Nixon destroyed healthcare. he is the reason for cancer being a profitable industry instead of curing cancer.
he also turned china from a non-threatening rice farmer to a superpower and impoverished the west.

if you like unaffordable shitty healthcare that suppresses cures then you like nixon

if you like china then you like nixon

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon since the 70s
Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

You dumb fag, China didn't just pocket the wealth, they earned it.

How many amerifats would put up with the extremely long factory hours and tough work that the chinks do? None of them.

That's why chinks will always out-compete amerifats everytime.

Anyway, Nixon (or should I say Kissinger) didn't open up China out of the kindness of his heart. He wanted to drive a split between China and the Soviet Union - which happened.

amerilards were the ones doing that work until nixon transferred/gifted western technology, industry and expertise to the locusts. the destruction of the west is firmly on nixon

Has anyone noticed the striking similarities between Nixon and Theodore Roosevelt?

The expansionism
The conservationism
The imperialism
The American exceptionalism
The general distaste for bureaucratic process

Nixon would have done well before nukes

HW is the definition of evil. Authoritarian globalist CIA mastermind Satan.

Yeah. He was a crook.

Medical care was ALWAYS "for-profit" prior to Nixon unless you were on a New Deal or Great Society program.

He certainly earned it but he was a good president. It's a shame his paranoia got the better of him.

Compared to events of Nixons time, Watergate was nothing.

t. Muhammad Achmed Al-Lalalalalalajabad

Please sauce

JFK was much better

Pretty much this. If he wasn't such a schizo he would've been fine- presidents had wiretapped in the past, he just the one to get caught.

This doesn't even make sense as an insult, you should be calling me t. Alberto Pedro Cocainea or something

No sexy young Nixon yet?
He did a lot of good things and a lot of bad things. It depends on how much you're willing to overlook.

Only hajjis call American Presidents satan. I'm going to wager that he bombed or otherwise sanctioned your desert shithole.

What's funny is by modern standards he's actually one of the more liberal presidents we've had.