THE TIME HAS COME

It's very similar... no?

the real bear market hasn't really even started

final price target: 0

I'm going to buy so much fucking eth if it crashes like that holy fuck

Eth is looking very bad right now.

is right. Bear market just beginning.

All according to plan.

bear market has been going on for almost a month now. wtf are you smoking?

...not really lol

No we havent. What we've seen now is typical of a correction but we've broken important supports and are dipping below the cloud now.

>he thinks TA has any value in crypto trading

>shit Veeky Forums says
I love this fucking board.

It's a market, so economic principles apply, and therefore it can be analyzed as such.

at least its not a meme angle

or are we at the first sell-off?

>2759479
that was 3 years ago.

Except ta is not an economic principle, just a meme day traders fall for.

Can you point me in the direction of a decent ichimoku platform for crypto?

protip: the labels on the line don't matter as much as the labels on the time periods. We are in the institutional phase because the banks and investment firms have signed on. Most, even half, of the normies don't know what bitcoin is and haven't bought in yet. It's getting very close to that time though.

We are not, institutions arent buying crypto at all, there are some small hedge funds experimenting with it, that is about it.

kys fag, cryptos are gambling.

we're at the first bear trap during the institutional investor phase. If you smooth out the eth and condense it to that time period, you'll see.

shorting eth this whole summer like there is no tomorrow

god having brains feels good

i cant even pity the fools anymore

well then we're in the smart money phase

pl eAse stop forcing this graph

no. it's a bubble but it's a small one, more like a correction. the real bubble is just barely beginning with institutional investors now jumping in. The public has still barely any knowledge at all of crypto.

noone has signed on because everyone serious enough knows that all this is just ponzies upon ponzies

if a bank wants ethereum, its open source you know. they can hire a 5 people team and create their own shit.

sorry for all the stupid lies you guys consumed. free market is a bitch, eh?

tradingview

What exchange do you short on. I'm only on bittrex and they don't allow short sells there.

I hope every idiot realizes that the graph can be applied to a billion price charts and someone can just as easily argue you're in a different phase by zooming in or out.

It predicts nothing.

Thank you. I've looked into it. Isn't that only for BTC? I'm looking for one that's geared towards more alts as well.

>TA in cryptoshittocurrency
When Chinese and Pajeet whales dictate the market on a whim there is no knowledge to be gained from any kind of advanced analysis. There's no rhyme or reason to this shit because regular economic principles do not yet apply to cryptocurrency.

Crypto is like forex minus any relevant world socioeconomic/sociopolitical influence save for veiled hints of governments and banking institutions trying to muscle in on the action.

type any trading pair into the ticker box

DGBBTC for example

please be true

all the alts are on tradingview. I chart all my alts there and you can choose which exchange you get data from. I set custom alerts for indicators and scripts I cobble together for my entrances and exits

Awesome, thanks you guys. I looked for ark and it didnt come up. But, I checked some of my other pairs and they were there. I appreciate it.

Fucking love it lul. Hope it crashes down to like 5$ so I can buy in cheap.

>Veeky Forums unironically thinks we're WELL PAST the public adoption phase

you fuckers are on crazy pills. we're in the first bear trap with participation of institutional investors. use your fucking brains.

it's embarrassing how stupid some of you are.

It's fractal, man. We are both entering the bear trap phase and in the fear/capitulation phase.