What an absolutely terrible month for crypto. Holy shit. Literally everything is in the red

What an absolutely terrible month for crypto. Holy shit. Literally everything is in the red.

Any ideas as to when this is going to recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/countdown-segwit-these-are-dates-keep-eye/
alt19.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when
You mean "if"

it'll recover in august, 100%

It won't. Crypto is done. This was our generation's dotcom bubble.

Digital currency is the future, but even the best, Bitcoin, is just a beta for whatever we'll all be using to buy groceries in 50-100 years. Right now it's still too impractical to use, let alone purchase, for normal people.

That's what I'm thinking but people keep predicting that something bad is going to happen August 1st.

RETARD 1
RETARD 2
RETARD 3

When ETH finally fucks off and stops dragging every alt with it on its ICO dumpfest.

The future of crypto is bleak indeed. Expect heavy regulation if it even has a future. If you didn't already hit the jackpot on bitcoin, you missed the ride. Market is just too saturated now.

Moral of the story: early adopters are always rewarded, and normies ruin everything.

Yeah, every time it goes red there's people like this. What I'm trying to figure out is how long it's going to stay this shit

>early adopters are always rewarded, and normies ruin everything.
Early adopters getting money from normies m8.

RETARD 4

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/countdown-segwit-these-are-dates-keep-eye/

>heavy regulation
Confirmed retard, opinion disregarded.

Learn how even the most basic cryptocurrency like bitcoin works and you will see just how retarded your opinion is.

Think about this exchange again in ten years and realize how retarded your statements are. No government wants to miss out on that tax money. The future of the internet is bleak, too. Pretty soon, you will be unable to make any transaction without your government knowing.

why is everybody talking about august ?
what will happen then ?
where do al of you get your info from ??

where is picrel from? your .xls ?

Segwit

see

who knows :^) but June 11th started bear market so you can look reasons from there and connect dots.

Thanks for that mate, cleared a few things up for me

>the internet is too clunky to be used by regular users.
>It'll remain in the hands of computer nerds for niche esoteric applications and never be taken seriously

This is you

Surprised it took so long for segwit news to get factored into btc price. Shits been confirmed for well over a month now.

Reasons

Hey! where did you get that sheet from?

I'm new to cryptos, and that looks very useful to keep track of all alts in a glance.

Is this the end of crypto currency as we know it? Is it the time for banks and govts to step in and make their own cryptos?

only BTC deserves to live

....god you're retarded

BTC and ANS are the future

Everyone else buys after 2x jumps sells after 1x lose
Pic related is me,who else here slowing reinvests everydip?

enjoying your shitcoin bags?

Please, tell me how they are going to regulate it then, I am all ears.

Ok nvm, I googled the text in the picture to get the site. the site was alt19, thanks anyway for making the thread!

I am, actually

not many people realize you can make profit while everything's going down

.....which is why I'm calling you retarded

you must literally have severe brain damage. what does shorting have to do with what coins deserve to live

>no u!

It's alt19.com
Cheers buddy. The site is quite good cuz it lets you sort through everything. Which means that you can see the ridiculous +5000% coins that you missed!

also, "deserve to live"

jesus

I'm invested in like, 40-50 different coins on I dunno how many different exchanges

and I just recycle the profits

and as I accumulate more bitcoin, I diversify even more

the name of the game is %

I'm making NONSTOP gains because I'm holding so many different coins

so yeah

you're retarded, get over it

What? So you are up because you hold a magical combination of -40% coins?

now you're getting it!

Your charts missing BURST
Smh

Fuck yea, I was thinking the same thing, if I had one shitcoin for everytime a newb says a coin no one has ever heard of is about to moon I could retire in Pascalcoin bahahaha Enjoy your bags fuck nuts, you deserve em!

I haven't come across anyone that is selling?

Who's doing all the selling? Exchanges?

Do you research you fuckface

I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

It Huuuurts!!

I think it will be good. People are already selling early and the weak handed are now off the bitcoin ship.

you are all idiots