Is ark dead for good?

Is ark dead for good?

car would reverse

Lel
Somebody wants to get in even cheaper, and you'll get your chance, this thread was unnecessary

I think stopping would be a pretty good idea.

>women

RAVAGE THEM

Who's buying? It's a bargain atm

Breaks don't work in this example. In reality any areas with crossings wouldn't have a speed limit fast enough to have an entire car die from a head on collision with a stationary object.

In any case tho the cars priority should be to protect whoever is inside. Otherwise who in their right mind would get inside one if they know that there's a chance the car would kill them

Infallible. Wp

The simple solution is to give the driver the option of who to prioritize. If you choose other people you cannot be held liable for anything. If you choose yourself you are entirely liable.

Is the same amount of people only difrence is their sexes we should not prioritize women or men cause the mediocre contribution to the society is almost equal. So the car should choose to smash women to prevent damaging the vehicle

Anyone who buys a car that sacrifices the driver and passengers in favor of jerks in the road deserves to die.

All liability insurance should be paid for by the programmer of the driving algorithm.

shouldn't the car maker be liable for not having functioning brakes in the first place?

Truth be told the people are jaywalking and at fault.

It should stop at the crossing.

I don't want to buy a car that is going to value other people's lives more than mine. My self driving car should put my life first, I didn't cause the accident - it should try to protect me, not those random people.

Slow down as fast as possible or keep going since those people are illegally jaywalking and hit it comin

had*, though damn it looks like I should've read the thread as it was already mentioned lols

You're a cuck if you choose to prioritize other people's safety over your own in this area. The accidents would happen in stupid situations like retards running into the road or another car swerving.

why does the car think if it drives into the barrier an angle it will kill everyone in the car?

also programming a self driving car to do the opposite to what is predictable is not ideal, unless every single woman is looking deep into their phone even the old lady you can avoid a car going in a straight predictable pattern than programming human instincts to kick into a self driving car

the ppl are crossing the street in red. they deserve to get rekt, not the passengers in car