British empire is thought of as "British" just because it was ruled by the Brits...

>British empire is thought of as "British" just because it was ruled by the Brits, even though vast majority of its subjects weren't English, Scottish, Irish or Welsh

>USSR is considered "Russian" even though it was actually ruled by Jews

Why the double standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Andropov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Britain is usually associated with the English. Nobody gives a fuck about Scots or heavens forbid, Welsh.

>USSR is considered "Russian" even though it was actually ruled by Jews

Proof?

Everyone just says "Russians" when referring to the Soviet Union which just baffles me.

More to the point, why are Russians blamed for Georgian crimes? In fact, why do Georgians blame Russians for Georgian crimes?

>>USSR is considered "Russian" even though it was actually ruled by Jews

I wasn't aware that Lenin, Stalin, Malenkov, Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Andropov, Chernenko and Gorbachev were Jews.

I am glad America seceeded.

Proof?

Obama and Trump aren't Jewish either, but they are shabbos goyim.

>They aren't Jewish, but the Jews are still responsible

Stormbeards please go.

Proof?

Andropov was a Jew, Brezhnev had a Jewish wife (Viktoria Denisova), Lenin was partially Jewish on his mother's side and claimed, as per Maxim Gorky's accounts, that Russians are basically trash unless they have Jewish blood. Gorbachev wasn't a Jew, but he was furiously philosemitic, basically a shabbos goy. I think the only one on your list that wasn't a Jew and disliked Jews was Stalin, and he even he utilized the Jewish butcher Yagoda to purge all his enemies.

Due the Jew's bidding.
Not Jew's fault.

It wouldn't be /pol/ with dates, they said.

I don't see any fucking dates.

>Andropov was a Jew

Wrong.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Andropov
>Andropov was born in Nagutskaya, Stavropol Region, Russian Empire, on 15 June 1914. He was the son of a railway official, Vladimir Konstantinovich Andropov, who was of a noble Don Cossack family and Yevgenia Karlovna Fleckenstein, the daughter of a Moscow watchmaker, Karl Franzovich Fleckenstein, who was originally from Finland.

I know what you're thinking
>lol (((FLECKENSTEIN)))
She was Finnish-German, like C.G.E Mannerheim.

>Brezhnev had a Jewish wife (Viktoria Denisova)

Having a Jewish wife is not the same as being Jewish. However, the fact that Denisova was Jewish has been disputed.

>Lenin was partially Jewish on his mother's side and claimed, as per Maxim Gorky's accounts that Russians are basically trash unless they have Jewish blood.

Please provide a source for that quote.

>Gorbachev wasn't a Jew, but he was furiously philosemitic, basically a shabbos goy.

In what way was he philosemitic? And how is that the same as being Jewish?

>wikipedia
Gotta love how the retards always out themselves.

>Please provide a source for that quote.
Albert S. Lindemann: Esau's Tears: Modern Anti-Semitism and the Rise of the Jews, Cambridge University Press, 1997

Especially strange as the Georgians are (Georgian Jews, particularly) oh so proud of Stalin.

I don't really understand what you're trying to get at
The USSR is considered Russian because the Russian SFR was overwhelmingly the most massive and dominant part

O-oy vey m-muh poor joos dindunuffin remember the 66 gorillion lampshades who died during a roller coaster into a dragon's mouth at yolocoast

You're talking absolute bollocks.

By you're logic we could say it was the 'London' or even 'Westminster' empire because that's where most of the orders came from

The early Bolsheviks were disproportionately Jewish but Stalin killed them all. Jews mostly BTFO the Soviet Union as much as they could after israel was established. Fucking memers. Why do people who criticise the jews always have to go full retard?

>t. retarded chav

stop making your shit threads here
stop bringing your pol bullshit here
you do no contribute with anything to this board, you do not come here to learn anything or to have fun
leave and never come back

Really, you have never heard people call USSR "the Russians"?