We are the early adaptors

We are the early adaptors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYNVNhB-m0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's all gonna be okay guys. just think long term.

we are and I don't understand how anyone could think different

we're 5-10 years earlier than a huge majority of the world

.....like, we're at "debit cards in the late 80's/early 90's" early

it's just kids LARPing as people who bought in 2011 trying to make others feel bad because some bully hurt them at school. seriously.

>when 2017 fags think they are early adopters
Founders were the miners
Dogecoin influx was early adopters
Now we are seeing widespread adoption
>inb4 "b-but not many people use crypto"
And they never will, your mother will never use crypto

t. early adopter

>it's just kids LARPing as people who bought in 2011 trying to make others feel bad because some bully hurt them at school. seriously.

think globally, you ass

When did I claim to have brought in 2011? I brought in with the Dogecoin influx and thought I made that pretty clear.

even if that's true it would be stupid to lose money on crypto 10-20 years before it becomes a useful tech.

>People think crypto is mainstream just because it was talked about during the craziness of May

We're still a couple great bull runs away from mainstream I'd say. Until it's actually picked up for regular use we're still in a visible but small market. Just look at the damned market caps

.......yes, and?

yup.

and there's no reason to have coins right now while they are depreciating.

>early adapter
I guess the smart money is gone, eh?

Easier on the mind to just put in and forget about them if you're confident in their long-term potential, but at the same time accepting everything could go away

nah you're totally a cuck if you don't sell before every single dip and buy at the exact moment before they start rising again. 100%. total. cuck.

people expect a long term potential in literally everything under the sun. putting money into a volatile asset that is quickly depreciating and "forgetting" about it is not really much of a move. "easier on the mind" if you just keep your money under the mattress.

>quickly depreciating volatile asset
That's not what crypto is Jessica. You don't understand this at all

well, because almost everybody thinks like you, it's actually pretty easy to make profit in a bear market

This.

But 90% of shitcoins have no future.

The hodl meme only applies to coins with a future.

And I pray that I have one of those coins. Anyone holding shit like Patientory are gonna have a really bad time in the future

Early adoptors are guys that bought in at 2008-2013 not you laggard sheeple fool dreamers lolll

I thought early adopters are people who bought in or mined before crypto is on the news.

poorfags who think 2300 USD for 1 bitcoin is a fortune, thus we can't possibly still be early

>uninstall blockfolio
>stop browsing Veeky Forums
>stop browsing r/ethtrader and r/btc

forget about investments, fast foward 3 months, bitcoin activated segwit, mooned hard, pulled all shitcoins up with it

Eth activated raiden, solves all current transaction issues, pow/pos about to be released, so is metropolis, EEA announcement has been rolling out aswell, pulling a new big ATH, even those that bought at 400$ will experience a nice 50% profit

atleast that's what im going to convince myself, bye you faggots, your fudding made me lose 2 bitcoin and 30 ethers because i paniced, i had to use fiat to get it back

kinda is already useful for the CIA and alphabet agencies to embezzle trillions and move it quickly.

The earth is not round and there is more land, some being colonized and controlled with state of the art tech, healthy and racially segregated.
youtube.com/watch?v=GYNVNhB-m0o

>gemini is a cia front to launder money
i always suspected the winklevoss twins were up to no good..

I really wouldn't consider this current wave to be early adopters. More like on the cusp of institutional investor phase.

The refined investor/smart money/dumb luck was 2008-2013.

Early adopters were 2014-2016

The massive influx of normiecash and alleged huge industry interest and support from 2016 till today is the earliest stages of supposed "mass adoption".

We're not even close to being there yet, but it's certainly no longer a nebulous, alien concept. Mass adoption is now a very real giant looming on the horizon.

One day it'll be here, and you won't even notice, claiming to still be early.

Tread carefully, little frogs.

This guy gets it.

>Early adopters were 2014-2016
deja vu, I remember someone writing the same but it went something like that back then "Early adopters were 2010-2013" back in 2014.

reasonable, but still slightly off. you people just don't think long term enough.

this tbqh

crypto is too well known now for anyone to be early adopters at this point, but you are still incredible early compared to most other normiefags, and smart money hasn't even begun to enter yet

the cryptocurrency market will be worth trillions in a couple of years, if you sell now you must be legitmate braindead

you'd be surprised how many fronts there are that you take as legit business.

Yea sort of hard watching 80k disappear but when your still up 40k wtf does it matter. Sit and hold

Comfy:)

i just want to daytrade as a career. i hope the market remains as good so i can build up my income.

Ah yes, like dunken doughnuts

heresy!

Institutional investors are frequently early investors, I dicked around with doge and bitcoin 2012-2014, then quit until recently, now I'm just accumulating for when the flood of "normie cash." Long term the big three will gain because Ethereum already has big name investors it probably won't just die, bitcoin is the main anchor and has brand name recognition and litecoin is just a cheaper, better version of bitcoin and the scaling issues aren't going away soon.

We're like internet investors in 1993.

Must be a canadian. Let me translate.
"It's a front you take as a legit business, like Tim Hortons,"

This. If it comes even remotely close to widespread currency you'll see good returns.

Right on time for Google then... Cool.

underage poster detected

No.

1999/internet equivalent will be when you start seeing ads for bitbean during football games.

What about GNT?

this is best reality

you people just don't know what a real mania phase bubble is like if you think the last 2 months was one. probably because you're all dumb little kids.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Might be bitbean, might as well be fucking mooncoin. But one day you will be watching the super bowl with your normie family and see the digibyte robot dancing during half-time. This will be your signal to sell.

Don't believe me kids? Look up pets.com

run-of-the-mill shitcoin

what about GNT

no we're not lol

GNT has potential, but it's trying to solve a real hard problem that people might not even need. If it does solve it, someone could come along and steal it. It was way overhyped. If you are still holding on to GNT now though, I would probably just hodl it : / I'm not in the business of predicting floors.

Pic related is an early adapter you illiterate faggot

you'll learn how wrong you are in 3-4 years.

I want this one.
>mfw I just pictured the bean in football attire

Same. Am down 60K from my personal ATH, but still up 60, so don't really care.

The institutional phase hasn't even ended yet, just look at the EEA...

Uninstalled BlockFolio 12 hours ago.

Best decision.

>pajeet thinks eth will recover

What the fuck, it's adopters you retard.

is it even possible to be an early adopter in 2017?

it is not the 90's anymore.

Initially invested 2k long ago. Just cashed out some ETH to cover that 2k. Still have thousands of alts left, some BTC and some more ETH.

who else /freerolling/ here?

>early
>adopters

Just 5 years to late muh mang'

We are the early MAJORITY.

>implying anyone has actually """"adopted"""" the shitcoins they buy and are using them as intended

It huuurts!