Ants in my pants and feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

400 ants in my pants

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

have 600 ants. bought at 280k.
am l fucked?

Strap yourself in senpai, you shall be rocketing to the moon in first class on an economy fare.

no you're doing great, broham.

by December, we're all gonna have made it. 100%

As long as you're willing to HODL for a few months, probably not. In the meantime, it's going sub 200k.

it already bounced firmly off the 200k support. not gonna happen.

i still firmly believe this shit is gonna tank hard after the conference in dgb fashion.

it'll shoot up, dip, and then shoot up again after the rebranding later this month. go suck a dick.

Woah are you from the past?

I'm honestly starting to wonder if it will pump at all during the conference.

>shoot up again after the rebranding later this month.

Who actually believes this? That's not news worthy of buying into it

you fags just don't get it. you just. don't. get it.

screen capping for use later this month.

I swear whenever I ask why ANS/NEO is gonna be the next big this the only answers I get are 'because China' and 'just you wait you fucking FUDer'

Why would I bother writing a big long essay explaining it to you. I'd rather you just stay poor.

guys, why is on Veeky Forums so much hate?
give advice to each other and decide for yourselve ;)

I would recommend to get into litecoin, i got in 3 days ago and made gains, i bought them with eth. Just take a look at bittrex and decide for "yourselve"

I have 1200 ANS. I don't think it's going to pump during the conference but if it does then yay. I just don't see it happening in this market.

I was saying it would hit 200k and dip below back when it was nearing 400k and retards like you were exclaiming with total confidence that ANS would never, ever fall below 330 again.

It's going to at least 168k.

well it didn't hit 200k so you're still a wrong faggot.

Eh I don't know. It won't pump but I think the conference will keep it treading water at least. I don't Forster it going sub 200k until Sunday. Then it's the fuckening.

realistically I expect not much from the conference, the rebranding is going to be a much bigger deal.
Holding anyway, that coin has a bright future which is why it's so heavily manipulated by whales who try to keep its price down.

It will.