SAN (Santiment) coming to Bitfinex tomorrow 9 AM EST

Santiment tokens (SAN) will be available for trading at 9AM EST tomorrow on Bitfinex!!!

First exchange to list the coin will be Bitfinex!!!

Fuck yeah SAN is gonna us all rich.

If you're new, register for Bitfinex as soon as possible because this is going to be huge. You'll want to get in early at 9AM EST to get the tokens before they explode upwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/posts/209/review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hell yeah everybody sign up for bitfinex so you can buy the bags from all the people who are dumping this shit. lets go, people.

Here's an announcement from Bitfinex when you log in:

bitfinex.com/posts/209/review

Pic related.

Did you think I was just kidding?

whoa, bitfinex is shilling it. so it's gotta be good.

Bitfinex only has 10 coins. I'm not sure if you're new or just trolling but for Bitfinex to be all over it like this is a huge deal.

bump

SANs market cap is like $15 million bro, not much dumping gonna be happening until that goes up.

Bitffinex has to be the worst exchange to the exception of coinbase period.

I will wait like a week till this bottoms to buy just like it happened to cfi and snt

But they're big.

This isn't some Livecoin/Cryptopia/Novaexchange/HitBTC/Yobit debut shit.

This is Bitfinex. Still huge.

yup. even if this santorum coin is good, you don't wanna buy it right away.

This one will be different because the market cap is so extremely low.

All the ones you guys are thinking of that dumped had very large market caps and even then most of them didn't touch ICO price

Dude I might buy. Putting $300 in my finex account

3k SAN feels good man

Jealous.

well I agree with you, but CFI had a very similar market cap. It did also get up to almost 4x ICO price before dumping and is now right around ICO price

I wanted to get in on this too but didn't know you needed to register to be in early and I found out too late.

People talking about buying bags are fucking retarded. This coins cap is like 10 million and just got picked up by bitfinex.

NMR is capped at 1.2 million

We're talking about market cap, not supply newfag.

>buying into scam ICO bag unloading while the market is full bear.
You are not THAT stupid are you user?

This isn't fucking BAT where whales ate the whole thing up. This is an incredibly promising coin with a small market cap because you had to be whitelisted, basically, to buy the ICO.

It's going to explode. This will be like buying STRAT when it was first released.

This shit better moon. I went all in with my remaining ETH on this ICO and will be moonwalking into work Thursday throwing up middle fingers if this shit does at least a 3x (put 600 ETH into it and hoping for 5x or better). Feeling better and better about this decision with the tank job ETH has done since I sent it to the ICO.

All my other tokens are shitting the bed right now. Holding all of my CFI ICO tokens fucked me; not making that mistake again.

If this does really well don't you think CFI would moon?

I do think it will moon eventually, but it dropped below ICO price. I could have sold for 4x day one and bought back in and had a shitload more ETH or BTC in the process. For now I will keep bagholding. I want to offload at least some of my SAN and buy back in if it follows the typical ICO pattern of inflating early and then dipping for a while before mooning.

why would i want this slavcoin

>it dropped below ICO price
The fuck are you talking about? This thing hasn't hit any markets yet.

Are you referring to those scam IOU things? Yeah, those don't mean anything.

also what was ico price

1k San for 1eth I think it came out to like $.29 at the time

The only thing I know is that I'm expecting CFI to hit 8k to sell and get out of my loss buying at 7.7k.
I do not want to have anything else that has the name Cofound.it in the middle.

I fucked up my reply. I was talking about CFI being under ICO price, not SAN. I have hopes that SAN moons tomorrow.