Game over man. Normies in mass now

Talk show in tampa bay fl was just talking about eth and btc. They had no idea what they were talking about. Incoming normie investors.

good. we need future bagholders

>thinks the typical normie is gonna buy crypto after watching some dumb talk show

more nucoiners to fleece? excellent..

sorry correction. talk radio show.

Where the fuck do you think were going to get the next 100 billion dollars to get the crypto sphere to 200 bil?

You need normies, if they dont come shit will keep crashing.

Everyone who buys in now will be blown out, like miners in 2011, and just like then, they'll sell low and claim they'll never be fooled again (despair phase)

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the altcoins and the shitcoins. When they're left holding bags they'll be begging us to save them.

Are you seriously retarded? That's how you make money you frigging rube, by having more people buy into your company/crypto/commodity. Jesus Christ you are a moron. Normies Love Apple/Netflix stock and they go up, every moron sees it as the tech stock to buy Muh FANG, don't you want BEL (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin) to be a catchy thing that people want to buy?

This

>talk radio show
so like 5 people are going to buy crypto

Holy fuck

>be me
>trade crypto
>my dad is a host on 620

who did you fucking hear it from

Don't think I made myself clear enough.

You probably heard it from my fucking dad. I signed him up for Coinbase last week. He has a talk show on a radio station in Tampa.

doing gods work homie

>tampa

My stomping grounds. Who are these fuckheads?

And then the normie sees red everywhere and leaves

We were scammed by the early adopters. Who do you think will pay us our lambos ? Think faggot

fucking Tampa. spent the 80s and 90s there. never going back, lol....

Maybe they will each put on 20 bill so I can get my lambo. This month is to fucking hard Jesus Christ.

see and

>The pool of investors is about to blow up and money will start pouring in
>Game is over
How fucking finance-retarded are coiners? You guys got lucky when you took the word of a scandanavian fur trapper at the right time. You might have flipped some quick profits but holy shit you know nothing.