Leave the Russians to me

Leave the Russians to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6CNRlQG0mg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2826980/Winston-Churchill-s-bid-nuke-Russia-win-Cold-War-uncovered-secret-FBI-files.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was the Obama of republicans. Didn't actually get anything done and only liked because of charisma.

He got plenty of done. I don't like him because he normalized irresponsible deficit spending while masquerading as a small-government libertarian, but he definitely got stuff done.

other than defeating communism what did he get done

>Leave Reagan to me

>other than saving the world what did he get done

>shoot a man at pointblank range because an actress told you to
>don't even kill him

To be fair, he used a .22 caliber revolver, which I'm pretty sure is the smallest gun you could ever buy.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6CNRlQG0mg

He's also out of jail now, although he's basically under permanent surveillance, banned from going anywhere near any politician or attempting to contact Jodie Foster in any way, shape, or form. He also has to stay within his hometown and not leave it.

>Ignored AIDS/HIV
>Told a crowded room of people with STDs they deserved it

>Made life hard(er) mode for African Americans and then let white people shift the blame to the Clintons a decade down the road

>Encouraged the religious right to flail their arms about pop culture bullshit and beat up their kids about enjoying things

>Dickshafted the one major labor union that endorsed him

Total dickhead. Smart move ending the Cold War peacefully and hiding it behind saber rattling hawk rhetoric though.

Those are all pretty good things, snowflake.

>Ending the cold war
>Good thing

>have massive unprotected sex despite there being massive campaigns against doing so because you're degenerate fags
>not deserving it

>Told a crowded room of people with STDs they deserved it
i mean hes not wrong unless they were raped

Among other things, he U-turned the US economy from stagflation to record highs never experienced before. Reagan's economy lasted until 9/11.

Condoms don't have a 100 percent success rate of no babby form, so they also don't have a 100 percent success rate of preventing the cooties

did you skip health ed or something in school?

That was all Bush and Clinton

Nie.

>gays
>safe sex

>liberals during Reagan administration predict he'll cause a looming apocalyptic disaster
>Never happens

so that's cool

>other than defeating Communism

That was already happening. He was merely present when it finally fell.

Churchill and Truman were crazier. I'm not sure about Eisenhower's position but we all know what JFK inherited.

Winston Churchill didn't mention these views much after reelection in the 1950's but he was a hawk long after the Second World War.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2826980/Winston-Churchill-s-bid-nuke-Russia-win-Cold-War-uncovered-secret-FBI-files.html

>If not for FDR's naivety, we could have wiped out both Nazis and Commies within the span of 1 generation

>little known history

>people thought he was responsible for defeating communism

The only thing that defeated communism was communism itself.

Bitches don't know

>Implying it wasn't based Carter

If Carter could have had just 1 extra term, the world would be so much better right now.

>oil dereguation. prosperity for american, oil glut crippling the soviets later.
>volcker, a carter appointment, lowers interest rates during Reagan and saves the economy.