It wasn't true Communism

then why are you flying a Soviet flag, why do you parade Soviet iconography if it wasn't "true" communism

Which begs my question..is 21st century marxism purely an aesthetic movement

nah they truly believe communism is the answer

you just see businesses selling these retards Che shirts and other junk for profit

>marxism
>aesthetic
Yeah leftists are pathological liying scumbags. Too much of that "dialectic" is sure to erase every sense of truth.

Anybody who is unironically marxist is a complete idiot

it's literally the movement of bored mostly rich white college kids that are bored (yes i said it twice)

oh did i mention college

More like purely an autistic movement

because they are full of shit. Its like when stormfags say the holocaust didnt happen.

You see... It wasn't the real holocaust.

KEK!

>Marcusian cultural marxism is now combining with pseudo-revolutionary Leninism LARP stuff

now THIS is going to be some grade a IRL shitposting

what is Marcusian cultural marxism?

SJW/safespace/triggered/Im oppressed! university shit.

wasn't Karl Marx an anti-black racist

he thought blacks were monkeys

Yes

Why is it that Communists are so ugly and fat? Is it because beautiful people accept the system that works for them now?

> aesthetic
it´s a religion

just makes it even more ironic.

Why are nu-commies so neutered and pussified? Those retarded "MUH OPPRESSION!!!!" types are far, far less respectable than the hardcore commies of old.

It's cultural laziness.

Lacking great ideas and new ideologies of our own the internet generation had fallen prey to failed ideologies and baby boomer assholes.

We lack imagination and are fighting dead wars for lack of anything interesting.

He didn't think highly of Jews and Mexicans either

So half of us call the other half nazis and LARP as edgy commie faggots and the other half LARPS as SS nazi germopophiles.

It's all so mundane. As if the generations with access to all the world's knowledge at our fingertips should become some polarized ghosts

To be fair the POUM and other anti-Stalinist parties flew the Soviet flag. It's not without precedent.

Who could be behind the veil pulling the strings of polarization and profiteering from it?

If you say jews you're a failed reductionist faggot.

It's literally not just the Jews. It's scores and scores and scores of goyim moving in their own best interests.

Even today the Jews are not truly part of the real global elites. They are foot soldiers to dynasties with 100 year plans.

Do you know what the difference between rich and wealthy is? Let me tell you.

A rich man accumulates so much wealth that his next generation doesn't have to do a single thing to live with everything they want. Not lift a finger, just be.

A wealthy man does such a thing for the next 7 generations...

Jews are a canard, a useful red herring. Only a fool would lay all guilt on them without goyim participants.

Did I ever imply it was da joos?

Lol you contrarian yes you did.

Who could be behind the veil?

>must be the Quaker underground desu
>secret courts
>deep infiltration of the US Prison system and active leadership over several US Prison gangs
>literal Quaker death squads that no one mentions
>the MOST radical form Christianity has ever taken

that bloke probably figures it was well on its way to communism if it weren't for them revisionists and a lack of heavier tanks
we're not a hivemind bruv

Well you have retards waving the American flag while claiming true capitalism hasn't been tried so it's not as if it's a unique for leftists to be retarded

>It wasn't true Communism
>then why are you flying a Soviet flag
If your quote from the person with the flag? No? Then you are retarded.