What would cause litecoin to increase? Does bitcoin need to hardfork or not?

What would cause litecoin to increase? Does bitcoin need to hardfork or not?

>What would cause Litecoin to increase?
Litecoin is a scam. For the last fucking time, it's not going to go anywhere.

If Bitcoin hardforks people will panic and jump to Litecoin. Think about it, it's the next most secure coin, steadily increasing in price, but still about 4x cheaper than Ethereum, which is unstable and dropping fast. Buy now or when it dips a little lower then wait for the hype, it'll go up

if bitcoin forks people are going into fiat, not gay ass litecoin.

"derp lets make another Bitcoin that's the same but change some numbers so it's not exactly the same."

"COINS xx21xx 84 MILLION!!"
"BLAWKS every-- xx10xx 2.5 minutes!!
"DIFFERENT ALGORITHM!!"
"Yah bro it's the silver to Bitcoins gold! See, you can't imagine it being BIGGER than Bitcoin, but you can imagine it being a quarter of Bitcoin because of the supply! That makes sense! Big gains buy buy!"

You seem upset.

You must be very new to cryptos. BItcoin has survived much more than hardforks. A hardfork is not going to bring down bitcoin, and its certainly not gonna resurrect a coin thats just now reaching its ATH from years ago.

Highest trade right now is ETH-LTC

Weather you like it or not, it's gonna moon at least somewhat before August 1st before crashing down again.

LTC is not going anywhere for now folks...

Look at these fucking whales on Kraken and Polo and their giant sell walls. The motherfuckers have been at it for most of the day.

Holding steady while everything else slumps.

BTC, ETC, DCR and maybe...maybe some XMR

motherfucking whales every time

idk how you concluded that he's upset
you do seem desperate, though

They made a bunch of "ltc giveaway" threads yesterday, asking people to post wallet addresses.

Probably used that info to figure out there were still a bunch of holders left to be shaken out. I'm not selling.

>xmrbtc
-7%
>dethbtc
-10%
>crpbtc
-12%
>kekbtc
-12%
>ltcbtc:
-0.8%

Fiat value might be dropping due to btc-fiat dropping, but ltc-btc is holding on strong all things considered. Once this red wave clears we're going to new ATH town.

>
I'm desperate for a superior alt. help?

the only thing that will save BTC/ETH/Lite is a massive bubble of hype and speculation. That has come and pass. Crypto-craze is cyclical and the party is over. The lucky ones flipped for a couple hundred a couple times but that's it.

There is nobody more annoying than these litecoin shills

No its not going to 100
no its not going to 80
no its not hitting 50 ever again

its the shittiest coin out there. you cant even buy drugs with it

He mad. He zero litecoin.

>you cant even buy drugs with it
says who.

He hate coin, he hating life

He hate litecoin, he hating scrypt

basic haters

Personally I'd like to see some honest reflection by mETH heads as to why they held a declining asset (-40%) vs. an advancing asset (LTC: 35%) for the last 30 days.

I'll get tissues together we'll all have a good cry.

I mean besides me, I was out of Eth and into LTC when it was $350/$27

>muh eth can buy drugs now

That's great kid. Anyway I've screenshot your post for our future laugh at you thread.

mfw litecoin passes Ethereum...

On its way to passing Ripple.

>Weather you like it or not
>Weather

These are all ETH bagholders.

I would bet at least 1 LTC on it. Hell, 2 LTC.

You can tell these people are mad at litecoin because it's replacing their russian scamcoin.

inb4 user can tell me the actual usecase for litecoin.

>muh bitcoin silver

Litecoin isnt silver to bitcoins gold. Bitcoin is bitcoins silver to bitcoins gold. thats why its divisible to 0.00000001

in the future normies will be dealing with how many satoshi something costs, not "herder, well let me jus gibs you dem litecorns cuz i cant divise good and bitcorns are darn hard"

1. youre a faggot
b. fucking btfo or die, this is the shitcoin purge
4. no usecase, no fuckin way

>ETH bagholders
I have an all in long on LTC right now. The idea that any criticism of LTC is some sort of ETH vs LTC war is fucking retarded. Criticism is a great sanity check and should be welcome on Veeky Forums

You faggots might be right but it's to late for me I'm to far down .

eth is a shitcoin, so is litecoin

sorry youre an idiot and didnt buy BTC when it was $100, but your fucked, get in before its 10k

fucking pussy

>derrrr but then i cant buy a whole coin

Bitcoin is kill unfortunately. For well-known reasons.

Litecoin is new store of value. That is the use case.

Bitcoin's new use case: exchange trading pair, pump and dump coin.

Anything else I can help you with?

>bitcoin is kill
what
>for obvious reasons
share 1, faggot
>bitcoins new usecase: exchange trading pair
oh you mean because it stores value?

>litecoin stores value
i seem to remember ltc reaching an ath before,,, what happened user? oh yeah it was a chinese ponzi scheme pumping the price.

but seeing as your obviously a new fag, i guarantee you have no idea about that.

get out now or kys in 3 weeks.

Ive screencapped this for a solid kek later

>what is segwit
>what is off-chain scaling
>what is atomic swaps

Not really. Eth cucks have long standing tradition of shilling and raging against rising coins whenever their ico token is getting dumped on.

Dudes, if bitcoin forks, why wouldnt pivx take over? It was the winner in the 6month bull run, so why isnt it a discussed candidate?

Triggered!