Were human rights a mistake?

Were human rights a mistake?
Are human lives overrated?
At what point does a human live loses its valour? if that's even possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/2016/08/19/who-is-yvette-felarca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Were human rights a mistake?
>Are human lives overrated?
What about the world today gives you the impression that human life in general is rated highly at all?

Human rights are bullshit

Someone gets shot by a cop and riots spark up
Children die in the middle east and the whole region is set on fire
Death penalty is under a negative view
People are still throwing money at African tribes

There is also the fact that we can't outright execute those who are clearly damaging society without doubt and instead are later added to the chain of leeches that live off it. The norm is that human lives are precious and we are not allowed to take them lightly (in public) or we are heading to a slippery slope

Human rights are a noble idea but much more complicated than you would think in practice.
I also think Burke was right when he questioned the entire idea of a universal "human" identity, at least in the legal sense:
>In the famous law of the 3rd of Charles I, called the Petition of Right, the parliament says to the king, "Your subjects have inherited this freedom", claiming their franchises not on abstract principles "as the rights of men", but as the rights of Englishmen, and as a patrimony derived from their forefathers. Selden and the other profoundly learned men who drew this Petition of Right were as well acquainted, at least, with all the general theories concerning the "rights of men" as any of the discoursers in our pulpits or on your tribune; full as well as Dr. Price or as the Abbe Sieyes. But, for reasons worthy of that practical wisdom which superseded their theoretic science, they preferred this positive, recorded, hereditary title to all which can be dear to the man and the citizen, to that vague speculative right which exposed their sure inheritance to be scrambled for and torn to pieces by every wild, litigious spirit.

They are the perfect pretex for any entity to butt in foreign politics
god bless bleeding hearts

>Were human rights a mistake
No they are inherent within us
>Are human lives overrated
They are in fact underrated.
>At what point does a human live loses its valour? if that's even possible.
Rebellion is an affirmation of not only your rights but the rights of your enemies. Human lives always matter.

>Were human rights a mistake?

You ask about something which only described conceptually and forced by artificial mechanics.
Where something doesnt exist objectively and not inherited by nature and doesnt have non-civilized basis, how can you tell if it was a mistake itself or wasnt just fortunate/unfortunate outcome of modern civilization and culture which are themselves extremely arguable.

>Are human lives overrated?

In a fact human live doesnt worth a penny. Just get muh feels unattached and it will be super obvious.

>At what point does a human live loses its valour? if that's even possible.

At what point it gains its """valour""" is a better question to me.

How did that colour get associated with Stirner anyway?

not sure but red yellow and green are already taken. anarcocommunism capitalism and primativism.

Yeah, but I'd have just went with black/grey, he's an existential and moral nihilist.

>At what point does a human live loses its valour?

For fuck's sake you type like a 58 year old foreigner

Having read him i wouldn't say he is a moral nihilist, an individual can still follow a moral code. More then anything he is an egoist, everything else is secondary, heck the entire focus of the book is justifying eegoism.

>Swarms of migrants from the third world flock Europe
>Once they are pass the border they can't be sent back
>If they take a boat trip and sink, the coast guard has the duty to rescue them and bring them to Europe
>Migrants drown themselves so the coast guard is forced to help them
>Not all of them can be saved
>This is the white man's fault
>Muh human rights

Are human rights a mistake? No.

Is the EU forcing human rights legislation on to other countries in areas it doesn't belong a mistake?
Yes

Humans lose rights when they violate those very rights themselves.

One thing is for certain.

You don't want to be in the receiving end of such questions.
I mean it seems you won't ask this if your life/rights were actually threatened.

I feel the whole point of morality is that it's suppose to be universal.

Killing someone and raping their wife in country A is bad, but I don't think country B would have a good view on it either.
Most countries are shitholes because they have no money or the people you are working with are taking advantage of your support to run roughshod and the people who care about the country a. hates you because of your interference and b. is usually a "muh tradition" guy who will probably run morally reprehensible and logically irrational policies for the tradition. Really has nothing to do with "laws against murder and rape is not compatible quit forcing it on muh culture!"

You're right we should go back to Aristocracy with a divine monarch!

Hahahaha of course you think your morality should be universal.

Yes. I bet you do. The majority often do feel that their morality is universal.

Israelis only believe morality should be applied to Israelis, so that's not a very good example.

Justify the value of your life

and if it doesn't have value, give me an argument on why you shouldn't end it

Bullshit son. Horse crap.

Donkey dung. Israel is JUST as politically fractured and contentious as the United States. Don't you think otherwise.

The worst possible thing you could do to a group of jews is segregate them into a society full of jews.

They will and do abuse themselves just as much as they do anyone else.

Seriously why anyone is worried about the jews is a mystery to me. They aren't powerful outside of a group of happy and willing goyim.

So to think all their plots are their own is just silly. Also there are plenty of friendly and helpful jews just like anyone else.

Don't purity spiral.

I say they abuse other people more

America does too

You need to read more Haaretz mein bro

Jews are NOT a fucking hive mind and you're an utter fool to deny their support and friendship based on them being jews

You're a cuck and brainwashed by American boomer failures.

Who failed to inspire their generation and so are preying on yours.

The true truth is that Israel is JUST as paralyzed by this left wing ultra altruism naive shit as every other Western nation.

if that's true then that just proves my argument

Leftist waves signs and shout loud and then the rest of the country bombs the Middle East, just like the west

>>I feel the whole point of morality is that it's suppose to be universal.
the point of morality is to feel good about what you think say and do

but that just trivializes morality
one can easily cause the death's of thousands and millions and still sleep well at night. Hell this thread is all about questioning whether we should deprive people of their lives and liberties and OP announced it without batting an eyelid.

under your definition rape, murder, falsehood, and theft can be perfectly moral but stubbing one's toe can be the most amoral thing ever.

It is the true truth.

And you're right. The Left is just our nicest side. The soft ones, the cucks. When they get infringed they turn the other cheek and cuck onwards.

Look at BAMN and antifa in the last months. Disavowed strongly and publicly by both Bill Maher and Bernie died red forcibly redistribute the wealth Sanders...

They couldn't even be strong when their fanatics were shedding blood in the streets lol. They decried the violence.

But the Right didn't. They celebrated it. They escalated the street war to full battle dress inside a month. Because the Left is the nice soft side and the Right is the hard, calculated, necessary side.

Luckily they both pull towards the middle

>When they get infringed they turn the other cheek
aren't christians supposed to think this way

Though if the left does say "fuck it" and gets violent expect a lot civil wars and America really turning into Latin America what with every city being a battlefield and losing all their money to fund said wars.

The most terrifying thing the Earth has ever witnessed so far is white people unshackled from Christian Morality.

With the modern capabilities we possess the rest of the world should be terrified. Objectively speaking whites plumb the depths of the ocean floors with nuclear missiles and soar across the sky. We could shake the planet and set fire to the sky. We bring medicine and electricity as easily as we bring guns and land mines. Every people are subject to our whim.

In a Mythological way we are truly demons and Gods.

youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k

You...you really want us to be Christians. Because released from that moral system well... it doesn't turn out well for everyone else.

>Being so racist you think you're a God because you're white

Though if the left does say "fuck it" and gets violent expect a lot civil wars and America really turning into Latin America what with every city being a battlefield and losing all their money to fund said wars.

>Protestants
>Christians

Hahahahahahahahaha

LOL

Kiddo we just saw the rise of the radical left and beat it senseless within 100 days.

We beat them so badly that we routed them from their own ideological center and so got the Mayor and police to act against them.

We beat them so badly we got nudes of their girlfriends and chased them out of Downtown Berkeley. In real life.

And we have archives of their doxxing just waiting for round 2. We have their own liberal base SCREAMING out against them now.

We mobilized veterans and chads with body armor and baton shield brigades within weeks. And it was only going to escalate from there to a full on massacre.

Their American May Day meetings were an open satire of themselves. Broken up by police and patriots across the nation and with low turn out on their side.

And we exposed their psychotic cult leaders who traffic children across the USA to partake in actual political terrorism.

They dare not punch anyone now.

Anyone who talks in terms of race or color is a racist you crybaby bitch

You're a racist. I'm a racist.

>psychotic cult leaders

Doubt it not

I wanna fuck Yvette she looked pretty qt in tucker Carlson interview

Thats just what prople choose to care about the cleveland shooter was a big deal because it was filmed and it was a like 79 year old man that was murdered for no reason so people care

But hundreds of thousands of people die everyday isn't it like 150,000+? Could you name or even findout about all of them

damn that's some hard hitting 8th grade philosophy "dude people in africa are dying"

Wow you just raped her bro

According to her people you just used your masculinity and race to objectify her sexually

That's pig disgusting you Trump supporting nazi racist kkk white supremacy misogynist

Not even meming you fucked up according to her own ideology

>DELET THIS

HALE hortler

You want to play fire with baby boomer communism?

Expect fire son.

Also, the edit is objectively more aesthetic than the original...

I may be a fool but don't human rights come from either A. God or B. Entrenched Human Law.

Ergo, the human rights #Resist crowd has to admit that

1. There is nothing inherently special about "human rights" and the definition of which can change dramatically

Or...

2. Human Rights and our concept of them come from a divine creator and they have to acknowledge the key role that Christianity plays in the Western Civilization in giving us them and can't just say muh inquisition evil bad religion bake cake for gays literally hitler?

China has the right idea

I don't know what logic 1 came from. From process of elimination it seems you are connecting it to entrenched human law but there's no connection between them at all.

In what way? Please elaborate

Heres my feelings on this

>every human being is entitled to a life as a self-aware intelligent being should live, so long as they act like one
>yeah frivolous shit like 200 genders is stupid but let the children have their fun playing pretend. If you genuinely feel displaced in your body as an adult you need help, not surgery, and certainly not on my dime.
>remember that we're all going to die one day and be buried in the same earth or scattered to the same winds as everyone else. Dont assume that your feelings are so important that they will transcend your own death, as they probably wont even transcend your next weekend drinking binge.

>were human rights a mistake?
No, the perversion and manipulation of them by higher powers ruined them and made a cynic out of a lot of open minded people.

>are human lives overrated?
Yes and no. On one hand, the quality of being truly sentient alone is immensely valuable and i feel like a lot of people take that for granted. On the other hand, remember that regardless of your purpose you are not greater than the ground you walk on, nor the sun you orbit, and so on, so never assume that you are.

A family chooses to do suicide

do you stop them?
if so why?

>inherent
Nope. Human rights are a social construct, sweetie.

Human rights are a small issue Olmsted to the long term growth if society and living standards. Legitimacy and right to rule is derived from results.