Bitcoin going to 80% marketcap

I warned you fuckers earlier. We, wales, are dumping the shitcoins we used to obtain more juicy bitcoins. Here's a pic of a few % of my portfolio. Don't try to catch falling knives, cause the pump is over. Get out while you still can.

>catching falling knives
I'm. just. holding.

this pic was literally posted yesterday without the Veeky Forums and saying y'all would pump ans gtfo fucking sandnigger

And the pic is a week old anyway, stop being a fag we can all the date from the windows section

Show it. You can't fucker, cause only I own the original offcourse. Same pic I used to warn yall a week ago, check date fucker.

It feels good to be a Bitcoin maximalist.

Long live the King BTC.

Try us faggot. bring it on.
I know exactly why you're manipulating so much ANS right now. Too bad for you we're not selling

7421 ans,
we got a whale over here hehe

Listen to this guy We the whales are cashing out. Pic related; It's what I got hanging around.

That would be BTC bro.
You know, nothing short of 10M USD.

I think the OP is right. All my holdings are now BTC, with some ANS because hey you gotta do a little gambling for excitement.

Are you out of ans for good now?

A whale user explained to us a few days ago how others whales were keeping a very close eye on ANS because they know it has some chance of rising to the 3rd coin of the market. You fuckers have been keeping the price low to demoralize and scare people into giving away their ANS cheap.You're not getting mine. ever. go fuck yourselves.

That shitcoin is going below a buck idiot. Dumping every shitcoin I said

ANS isn't going below a buck you dumb fag

I'm hodling out of spite even if it ruins me.

Offcourse, Might pump it again when I buy back in in at a dollar.

people, this whale is right about BTC and shit coins but he's trying to trick you into selling all your ANS. don't fall for it.

hey OP may i get one tiny coin? ive never had whole BTC. i just want to buy more ANS.

Whatever. I heard that story before. It's not going below 7. Not below 6. Not 5. You'r in denial. Soon you'l know what despair is. But then it's too late and your 80 - 90% down.

Exactly. It's true that for whales shitcoins are just a mean to acquire more BTC, but ANS is not a shitcoin. Or rather it is now but has the potential of growing into something enormous, well at the top of the market. Whales have identified that which is why ANS is probably the most manipulated coin of the market right now. Look at those fucking charts.

you are no whale

Amen.

HTML editing is helluva fun, we know.

Another thing :
We all know by now that most whales are nothing but greedy fucks who don't give a shit about others.
so WHY the fuck would they give people warning?
For them to not get hurt? you think they fucking care? they manipulate the marker all the time.

No if they make this kind of message it's to scare people away. and ask yourself : WHY ?

The conference is approaching, the rebrand as well. They"re getting nervous that's why. they won't be able to keep the lid for much longer and they know it :)

HOLD !

I don't want every poorfag too lose their lifesavings. Just look at that board.

Noboby cares about that conference shitshow.

We're focussed on metal now, cause we want to control this jewcoin, wich has to much potential for our taste. If you want easy money, get in.

haha sure. A whale suddenly growing feelings for people they fuck over and over. I think I'm gonna cry.
And thank you for the warning about Metal. If you say this, it's probably because it"s about to be dumped hard I suppose lol.

oh for god's sake. could you be a little more transparent

metal literally just pumped and the whale here is telling people to buy it, right now. lmao

how do you even withdraw that much btc

>tfw finally going to the moon

Wow too much btc 4 me

We will :)
the more I see the FUD against ANS, how manipulated it is by enormous whales, how said whales come here and threaten people, the more it pushes me to hold. That coin IS special and in a few months it's going to be a giant, dominating Asia. Those who kept their ANS will be VERY happy by then.

Patience!

You fuckers think you are rich eh?

I'm giving you solid advice. If you between 2 or 3* your good. Easy 10 to 50x. Every pump hits a dump. So?

How to spot the people bagholding who are trying to convince you to buy in
1)They get extremely aggressive against anyone that questions the coin they back
2)They constantly complain about 'FUD' ruining the coin

If a coin is genuinely good and has real-world uses it doesn't matter how much people try to shit on it, it'll go up in time

Pure coincidence

kek

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!
You own all the bitcoins even the ones not yet mined
Impressive sir :^)

It huuuuuurts!!!!

ok guys should I buy eth ?

holy shit my sides.

Fuck you if you think you're significant enough to affect the success of this market you arrogant cuck I'll buy more ANS with every fucking penny of my wagecuck check if I feel like it

Op is a flaming flamingo. There were wales posting here before saying how several groups struggle to manipulate ans succesfully with stable outcomes. Gtfo with your shooped mongolian tapestry screencaps

Fuck off with your BTC. Sick of that shit. The fucking fees is what makes it a shitcoin.

>Hurr Durr look at much BTC.

Fees are a few cents for a while now, poorfag

Stay poor forever then

Whales like you are frankly disgusting human beings. just fuck off.

If it pumps, yay moon, love whales. If it dumps, wales are accumulating. You got that right, we're accumulating bitcoins. Nothing disgusting about that. Now piss off.

And ANS. You scheming little toad.

I don't own any. Sold the news to new bagholders at the peak a month ago.

oh I'm sure you did. and then bought more at the dip.

It's dipping and sinking lower and lower every day. I buy back at the real market value, $1 like i said

everything dipped you dumbass. ANS has stabilized around 5 bucks now.

Only a week ago, tard bagholders like you said, it"s stabalising at 8. I said it's going to 4 real quick. You fuckers said no, it will never go below 7. Piss off with your shitcoin, smart money left a month ago.

smart money left, sure. that's why it's still among the highest volume coins traded on bittrex. since forever. sorry fag, we're not falling for your whale games.

Thanks for the posts. Holding 1500 ans here for a while now. Been trying to avoid checking anything but every now and then easy to get freaked out and stop telling myself its so heavily manipulated

all you have to do is look at how hard this guy wants you to think ANS is going down to 1 dollar, lmao

Smart money left eth also a month ago, that shit is going to 100$ range.

Smart money is in metal now. $30 next month. Ans 1 or 2 next month. Maybe i'll pump it from 3 to 5 to give you fuckers some hope again if you're nice.

nobody believes a word you say bro. just beat it.

Yeah def holding strong, only been in crypto 3 months but haven't seen a coin come close to ans manipulation. Cheers fellow ans bro

I can only try to help. Metal will be 5 or 6$ tommorow. So it looks it will be worth more then your shitcoin after 3 days after it hit only 1 exchange. I bought at 15 cents. But 3$ is still a good price. Buy now and thank me tomorow, the day after tomorow, and send me a bitcoin next month as a token of apprecition,

>we used to obtain more juicy bitcoins.
So what are you going to do for the bitcoin hardfork on the 1st of August?

we're gonna make it, bro

Drink champagne on the 80% marketcap and bullrun to 4K.

Altcoins (scamcoins) will always have a place because there's always going to be butt hurt retarded faggots who think they missed the Bitcoin boat

Yes, in 5 years there will be a retro coins exchange where you can trade shitcoins for shitcoins from extinct projects. I should make an ico for this to pump and dump eth below zero. Trollbox is confirmed.

Are you literally autistic? You think scratching something in MS paint constitutes a timestamp?

Is this a meme I missed?
Is this bait?
Or is this guy literally autistic?

Lol how the fuck could u have bought it at .15 cents

Presale

Chinks win again. Surprise surprise.

You are my hero