The Crash of July

So as you all know, the crash will continue to fall well into this month. The worst week will be the week before August 1st.

After that, the market will skyrocket once this period of uncertainty is over. Until then, the prices will plummet to further lower than they are now. The time to buy is in two weeks from now, right before August 1st. You will not forgive yourself if you don't stock up on these cheap coins.

Now, another thing to consider which I've been doing: signing up on many websites to maximize my money flow when this time comes.

So far I have accounts on:

Coinbase
Bittrex
GDAX
Gemini

Am working on two verifications on:
Bitstamp
Coinmama

I am looking to use my credit and debit card mostly. Are there any other websites I should verify before this last week of reckoning? I am skeptical of Bitstamp and Coinmama going through since I fucked up my info.

Other urls found in this thread:

nem.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFB81hFs-Bg
btcmarkets.net/news
econotimes.com/NEMio-Foundation-teams-up-with-Blockchain-Global-to-drive-global-expansion-778676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kraken so you can buy icn

What he said.
Also, Coin mama gave me a chuckle. Thanks m80

awesome, good call

> After that, the market will skyrocket once this period of uncertainty is over.

Fuck no. Crypto was a house of cards built on trust. Now that the world knows people at the top have been heavily embezzling it's all over.

T. I dont know how trading works

Is this assuming btc stays as is on august 1st? What if the whole thing keeps on falling

If by skyrocket you mean skyrocket down into the ground and blow up into a billion pieces with blood and guts everywhere than I agree

crypto was the tulip scam bubble of this gen

hah. So many retards gonna buy the week before August 1.

Well I'm pretty smart so I'm gonna buy the day BEFORE the week before August 1.

genius. well im buying 2 days before

Beat you both and bought a week ago. Get on my level.

The best thing about this is that when the buy backs start, the price being low is great for current hodlers. It means more ICN will be taken off of the market forever after the first buy back.

Well then you faggot, I'm buying 3 days before.

What coins do you plan on buying, OP?

Lol "the people at the top"

Crypto's total value is the smallest fraction of global currency. It's literally nothing now. You think this is over?

bought 10 min before you

btfo

Why would it do that? That makes no sense. BTC is not going to $0, it's far too big for that now.

I was thinking:

ANS (NEO)
ICONOMI
LBRY
STRATIS
STEEM
FACTOM

Other potential coins:

Polybius
BTC (when it bottoms out before the fork)
ETH (if it every stops dropping)
XMR
Sia (if it goes under half a cent)

If anybody else has any suggestions, I'd' like to hear them.

Right, Rothschild... Scare ppl some more, idiot troll.
Your days are over.

Do you know anything else where you can legally turn $100 into $1000 in a day or less. Nah. Pandora is out of the box.

I bought 3 weeks ago noobs. I are the smartest.

Thank you. Now, time to get rich.

Splitting on ANS and STRAT is the best idea. No matter what you're bound to win out in the end

Consider XEM. Real fuckin cheap right now and due to release its' next milestone Catapult in August.

>XEM

What's this coin? Explain user

It's all fun and games until I check my Blockfolio again

A Blockchain project written from scratch - now C++ (with catapult) to solve issues facing BTC as scaling. It features smart contracts, POS, multisig contracts, and tokenizable assets and deeds (like Factom but better).

See more at their website nem.io/ or check this video out youtube.com/watch?v=DFB81hFs-Bg

I'm long term NEM. I think this is a great project that taps into what corporations wants and needs - solutions that fit on top of current systems, without the need to revamp in-house solutions.

To get staking and earning block rewards you need 10k XEM, which is what I have. It's a real sleeper at the moment, but the developer team just announced that they are going to spend 40 million dollars promoting the ecosystem starting this quarter. That, combined with the Catapult update, improving upon issues facing both BTC and ETH, and direct campaigning towards businesses could make this a very lucrative investment.

Would like this art more if the artist wasn't a fur fag. Every other piece is that guy in OP's pic fucking a fox.

>Coinmama

This isn't a good place to buy BTC. Above market prices + foreign transaction fees.

Why no XRP?

Good point, I forgot about Ripple.

>40 million dollars promoting the ecosystem
where did you hear this nephew

What's a good place to buy crypto for cash? I use Changelly because muh Czech Republic. Any reccomendations?

btcmarkets.net/news
Here is the timeline for segwit
> Aug 1st is only one event

econotimes.com/NEMio-Foundation-teams-up-with-Blockchain-Global-to-drive-global-expansion-778676

Here famalam

This shit will never be worth anything because it's volatile as fuck. Gold takes an aeon to go up like 3% and is stable as fuck. A "crash" would be something like a one digit fall.

Now when it comes to cryptocurrency the shit will inexplicably fall like 50% in the span of 24 hours. No one in their sane mind is gonna treat this shit seriously.

What ever you say newfriend

Risk vs reward can you make 1000% returns on gold in a month. I dident think so . Fucking nocoiner

This guy doesn't fuck.

I got the following coins:

DGB
SC
ESP2
KURT
AirCoin

Gonna be alright, right?

Marketcap is a bit big for such a long term hold

no
yes
no
no
no

I respectfully disagree. To get to todays Ethereum market cap it would need to 18x. That is not unachievable during the next bull run.

no
no
no
no
no

Gold was $2100/troy oz a few years ago faggot. Nice try.