Is Ethereum really going back to $7?

Is Ethereum really going back to $7?

>he thinks it'll reach $7
Kek more like $0.001

You fucking retard.

I don't believe in the future of ETH and I think if it isn't a planned scam, it functions as one. That being said, if ETH hit $7 I'd go all in immediately

naw b, give it a few weeks, we'll be back

The problem is that a lot of ICO's are popping up and and scamming people. Not only that, but after they get their ether, they cash out, further dropping the trust and price on this coin.

This. but I like watching them squirm so they panic buy back in even harder.

between segwit for btc and fear over aug 1st, and the tezo fundraiser selling its coins as it recieves them, the market is getting its nuts kicked in.

eth is more likely to see 7 than it is to see 400, is that what you want to hear user?

more like 0$

more like -$5 you're gonna pay me to take it

Dont be ridiculous.

Ethereum is only getting better. This is the dip to be buying right now. Eth will be going to $1000 by christmas

listen to weev and run

Nah it should stabilize somewhere near $50-$100

Fuckin MRE guy

$.70 cent nigga

I screen caped this if your not right I will hunt you and that jew Bancorp bitch and make you finger each other till you die from cumming

wonder how old those cigarettes he is smoking? 1960's?

It will go to $160. From there it skyrockets to $600.

>he isn't investing in Lisk

it is in a freefall right now. lap it up while you can

I just don't get how people are that retarded. I have money in ICOs but I only bought ones that have been around for at least 6 months and have a viable product.

I don't think ether is a scam but it's obvious as fuck when an ICO is. I get that greed clouds people's judgment but ffs at least IRL ponzis try to look legit.

Don't ask serious questions here, most people here invested in dgballs

Once it hits 160 im fucking out and will be selling all ETH i have which is 31 coins. Sadly most of ETH i have i got at about 350 and the rest i got at like 220. Scared to do the math of how much im losing.

I hope so, I missed the chance to buy I at 12 and have been bitter even since. It tanking is making me happy.

Let, moron. U should sell now if u need da money badly. If not then suck cock until u in gainz

glad im not along being happy the market is crashing, gives us poor neets another chance to make it

>He didn't buy ETH at $20 like the majority of us
>He missed his chance at $50
>He didn't take the $100 ETH

yeah, someone has to take the fall for the team, you're doing us smart investors a big favor little man.

That's my fetish.jpg

bueno.jpg

muhdick.jpg

buy high sell low. you did well pajeet my son

I dunno, have another steve1989 meme. Also bail on eth.

checking my own dubs

>Smart investors
AKA buying whatever coin Veeky Forums shills

Or you could just hold you faggot

Does anyone know why it is dropping so much?
If so care to explain?

true user trader

cuz normie fag "investors" such aa yourself. also August bitcoin fork. Also (((bancor)))

>scared to multiply
>fine putting 9k into shitcoins

Should I buy now? the dip is over r-right?

What a fucking idiot

me rn

is there like a Veeky Forums sticky for newfags when it mes to cryptos? been on Veeky Forums for awhile and I've been trading on robinhood. seems like the time to invest in a few cryptos since the market is gettin rekt. what do?

sent 5 btc :^)

If you want extremely risky, short ETH.

I fucking hope so. I'll buy 100 more and sit on it because I'm not a pussy and don't mind waiting the 2-3 years for it to go back up in the 500+