Wtf is wrong with eth? Is it going to recover?

wtf is wrong with eth? Is it going to recover?

Fuck you niggers buying all the gpus. I love to watch you suffer

jews missed out on ETH so now they bring the price down to get it for cheap

Sup /v/ babby

I think everyone's worrying about august 1st and getting out before then

why would august 1st hurt eth though?

Literally every single cryptocurrency is moving at exactly the same way except for like 4 of them. It's incredible really, kind of astounding to watch.

This. Absolutely this.

So is it true that AlphaBay got Raided in Canada? is this the same thing that happened to bitcoin when Silkroad got busted?

Get the fuck outta here you virgin . Alphabay is Russian based . There 3 stories to what might of happens I don't have time to type them so fuck off . Bitcoin will recover be thankful for this dip

>fix ethereum price or I'll shot you
>please, you think your pathethic bullets can penetrate my telekinetic field?

Doesn't matter anyway if it was a bust. ITS DOWN.
The only thing you can do with bticoin or eth besides trade is buy shit on the markets.

The FBI auctioned some off BTC at a pretty reasonable price. I think around 650. I dont doubt it will rebound, but it took a really long time to break 850 again.

ETH is no mere altcoin, it is in fact a shitcoin.

Look at bitcoin October 2013- October 2015.

I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

General panic

Thank you for the funniest thing I've seen in a week

I'm sorry, but did ANS already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $5.50. Is ANS not being at $12 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Hongfei's still working actively on ANS it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ANS the technology is still fucking here. ANSBTC is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ANS flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ANS posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ANS because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Who do you think is going to read this you faggot.

>>Scroll up cuck

I'm sorry, but did BITB already dump? Oh, that's right. It has. In fact, it's at $0.001847. Is BITB not being at $9001 mean it's already over? Is that what I'm saying? Because if I'm saying that I can assure you that I'm right. Why wouldn't I still talk as if it isn't when it hasn't gone up 500% in more than 200 days? Last time I checked Gavin's still working actively on BITB it's been the least innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving up as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? BITB the meme is still fucking here. BITBBTC is one of the least popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe I should shut the fuck up before I make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because I'm going to be embarrassed when the BITB flips BTC when it hits $10k in record time and somebody replies to me. Oh look at that, the EU just announced bitbeans are going to be a new asset class. Am I a fucking drunk? Am I retarded? Am I autistic? I am a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-BITB posts because I'm a baggot hater who doesn't like BITB because it went down. Fuck me, be good at something in MY life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like you give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out my posts now, I'm a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't I try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in my fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just me, you're always wrong at getting it right. Fuck me. I am nothing.

Save up and buy a 1080, poorfag

does baggot mean bagholding faggot? That's dope.

Can I mine anything with a 1060?

If you mean recover to pre bancor and other eth icos price, then yes.. recover to its ath, also yes, but no time soon

i had to re-read what you said twice and i still dont get your point, youre all over the place

kek 10/10

The main problem is how it scales; the short term problem is a lot of icos are holding eth and are dumping.

yes