>Soros

Every time.

>Click embed
>See that faggot's face
>Close video

>i always prefer my sources contact me through secure messengers
>there are agencies that wanted to keep me safe
>people next to george soros have been dumping ether

I can't tell if this guy is trolling or stupid. He thinks a billionaire would be involved in a worthless cryptocoin? And why ether, why isn't soros involved in dogecoin?

The technology behind ether is bogus, i.e., d'apps and "smart" contracts. It's a trading stick. The price is bound to be extremely volatile for this reason -- just like bitcoin.

>43 minutes

lol

THis nigga is a pizza gate shill. Fuck this faggot.

> He still thinks pizza gate isn't real.

Exactly. Soros dumps on entire NATIONS for billions. He spends millions funding social disorder specifically so he can short an entire currency into the ground.
Why the fuck would he waste his time playing with a few million dollars worth of shitcoin?

Soros is actually all in on DGB, he's just waiting to buy the dip

He wants to the destroy the West because he views all non-jews as subhuman animals.

Its not a shitcoin if it has a fucking 25 billion dollar cap.

Soros has no social conscience and most likely see's crypto as a threat.

Why not crash crypto before it has a chance to get off the ground. Turn hoards of people away before it even has the chance.

Knowing him he is still selling at profit, and would dump his coins simply because it is fun to watch things burn

This guy gets it. But seriously, I just want da goyim to know

Proof? Genuinely curious because I think the use of dapps, DAO's, and smart contracts could help usher in my AnCap wet dreams in an actually feasible manner that benefits workers.

What a fuckng idiot! It's because the ICO game could be up nothing to do with fucking Soros.

100% this

You do realize cap is current price times the entire circulating supply..that can diminish real fast (plus it's only 18.1B, atm). The entire supply can not be sold at the current price. In this case with it being eth, it shows how over bought it is. It'll keep droping down around dashs current price. The fiat pairing is what's keeping it from dropping like a rock.

>43 minutes
>soros
>unsecured cell towers
>govt agencies keeping him safe
fucking hell OP

Facebook isn't an evil corporation that sells your info to.the highest bidder.and censors right wing speech left and right because it has millions of users

Face it, you missed Bitcoin and drank the Kool aid that eth was going places but now you realize you got cucked. Best to get a decent position in bitcoin before you start sounding the the average Democrat cuck "muh rushan conspeeracy"

i wouldn't even listen to that awkward faggot if he worked at the dmv

FUCKING JEWS !!!!!!!!!

Did the same thing.