Meanwhile in the real world

Meanwhile in the real world.

>+2% on penny stock pump and dump
Congratulations on winning the special olympics.

Even my shitty day is still better than shitcoins.

Imagine investing in a market where a 2.89% return in a week is a win

2/3 in robin hood.
1/3 in crypto.
Sittin comfy af

Ignore the shitters. Gains are gains. Baby steps. Coiners tried to get rich quick. Now they're getting fucking slayed.

Share your portfolio.

We'll see who is laughing in a week.

It's not too late for you nocoiners.

Nice little round top the Dow is forming there, eh?

>bought eth back in january at around 7-8 dollars
>rode the wave to 300+
>sold half my stack
>throughout april/may, invested in shitcoins that doubled/tripled in value.

have literally made 96x my investment since january, so 9600% lol.

hows that 2% lol?

yeet

meanwhile on chaincoin

OP here. The nice thing is I can get gains without worrying about loosing everything to a shitcoin market that's not regulated where the coins are all speculative.

See unlike shit coins. Company shares are worth something.

Why do you guys bother with Robinhood? They just sell all your data.

What? You can easily lose everything in traditional financial instruments. But you're right that most coins are shit, but there are some with actual value.

Not in the same way as shit coins. I.E. If you invest in Boeing, theres more value in it than just the name.

I'm a leveraged etf bag holder who plays around with

>2%
>week
>boasting

lol no wonder we took this board over

>less than +3% a week with stocks vs +10-30% with crypto in minutes

hmm what a tough choice

Sure, with the whale manipulation and unregulation, shit coins are riskier. But half the crypto fags here risk more than they are comfortable losing, so they deserve to lose everything.

t. cryptofag

They don't have paper for stocks anymore so you can't even wipe your ass with them...useless

Seems like it's been taken over with people screaming bloody murder and gnashing of teeth

The crypto suicide-pact threads really spice this board up :^)

Exactly what kind of data can Robinhood rob from my iPhone?

What platform do you use for crypto trading?

You'd be surprised what you can learn about someone from their smartphone data. Smartphones are the greatest surveillance tools ever created.

Lol, they'll just sell you're stop values to hedge funds, who then go stop hunting.

your*

lol nah don't worry, OP's 20 dollar gain will earn him his nightly cheeseburger that he can't live without.

Who needs gains when you got mcnuggz

>50k in crypto
>3.5m in real investments

That about sums up my confidence level. Bittrex may as well be a craps table

I don't even care what mutuals you are holding because you have WAY too large a portfolio to ever be purchasing those. Also what the hell kind of allocation is that? 70/30 equities(maybe some bond funds there too) to cash
Honestly may as well throw it all in SLY with whatever the hell your strategy is tho
Congrats on being a millionaire tho

Cost averaging into some low risk stuff until this bubble/correction happens... That explains the ratio and weak returns this year. Cash is what hasn't been invested yet. Market is way too high.

What do you mean about my portfolio being too big to invest in mutuals? Mostly American Funds. They've historically outperformed majority of other mutuals as well as the market as a whole

So I bought some costco today, am I fucked? I had a slice of pizza there and bought some vitamins so I assume my ~27 bucks helped

Where'd you make all that money from in the first place? Investing or a job?