For real

For real.

Is this shit going to sink deeper tonight?

I am hemmoraging hard earned money and it blows. I'm thinking of selling everything into tether right now with a 45% loss on a $2000 investment.

Please no HODL memes. That doesn't make a shred of goddamn sense if it's going to keep on crashing.

Last chance to put it all into MTL

Close Blockfolio
Take a walk

I think this semen slurping coin is just right for you OP

pls waste money and sell me your coins

May as well hold at this point. You should have tethered days ago.

You're not supposed to invest in crypto currency it's too volatile, you should be day trading.

Yes, but in the long run it will recover. If bitcoin fails all cryptos fail for the next few years at the minimum. I do not believe that will happen. Bitcoin can't sink much lower or it will be beneath the cost of producing it.

It's crashing to 50. But will rebound and make higher highs in the long term (1-2 years).
It's hard to predict the bottom, so just hold if you can't time it right.

i just did exactly that....tethered with 60% loss.
want to fucking cry...but it would have just gotten worse....

Happily. After I make a decision though. Everyone saying that you don't lose money until you sell is certifiably retarded.

Not at these prices anyway. Lesson learned.

Obviously, but my crystal ball broke this weekend. Thanks for the valuable input faggot.

Follow up question - what are the chances that USDT goes tits up?

Anything is possible, which is why I wouldn't hold it for the long term. Edge cases always come to bite you.

usdt should be fine regardless of how much btc crashes

entire pressure will make usdt move but it'll normalize quickly. nothing to worry about.

However, the actual hardfork could FUCK tether since tether is built on the bitcoin network. No idea what the fuck happens there

If you have eth GET THE FUCK OUT. more of this until sub $80

Do you at least feel more at peace user? I am tired of being anxious as fuck all of the time.

No eth, plenty of alts though.

ANS, MONA, STRAT, XVG are my biggest bags, then some various smaller ones.

You are the one who's retarded. Go ahead and sell at a loss moron, give me your bags. I'll buy them all. I am going to keep buying all the way down even if it hits a dollar. Then I'm buying the bottom. And THEN I'm buying MORE on the way back up.

I'll send you a post card from my beach house in 1-2 years, loser.

Hey dumb fuck. If I sell right now and it back 20-40% lower I am also in a better position. Did you get dropped on your head as an infant?

Foe that matter, buying anything at all if it is going to get lower is completely fu king retarded. Why dollar coat avg when you can buy the bottom you humoungus faggot?

I assume you mean 50% fib?

50 cents

>I am tired of being anxious as fuck all of the time
cryptocurrency isn't for you

Because nobody knows where the bottom really is, retarded.

Selling and buying back in does not leave you in a better position, dipshit, because the price is going to rebound past your previous buy point and leave it far behind.

Just give me your bags and leave crypto forever.

Hey dude. I have been in the crypto game since late 2013.

There have been many dips, pumps, drops, and panics. I am here to tell you that the trend has always been upward when viewed on a macro basis*think 6 month blocks).

I put in about 100 US dollars and am at about 1600 US Dollars now after the loss.

I am going to continue to HODL and let things be the way they are.

Never invest what you cannot afford to lose.

I am hurting as well:(

No, holding isn't for me. Pissed that I fell for that fucking meme.

Assuming that I buy back in lower, it will benifit me and increase my cpin count. That is a mathematical fact. If I dont, then off at. I am already pretty well off

i was really upset, but im feeling better now.
a litte pissed that i didnt sell a week ago as i planned but whatever.
at least im not gonna go down further,
we didnt reach the bottom yet and its a stupid idea to wait for it to recover to sell then.
it wont recover.
So im okay, just gonna buy back in august with what i have now.

IM DOWN ON MY INITIAL BY 30 K

T H I R T Y

K A Y

Don't mind the retards. They only understand buy low, sell high. They probably don't understand sell low, buy lower.

It's pretty fucking simple mate.

You hold or buy when you think something will go up from what it's at RIGHT NOW, you sell if you think it will go lower.

You're an idiot if you can't grasp this concept. You hold a falling asset if you are sure it will rebound hard and you don't want to miss out. If it doesn't rebound it's because you are flat out wrong or not patient enough. Either way it's you thats the moron

It's past 50% retrace...... so?

I hope when you sell it shoots back up to 300 while you sleep tonight.

Alright everyone it's reallllll simple.

People with weak hands are why the strong make huge gains. This is crypto, it's not just gonna keep crashing. Crypto is the future. Huge surges coming again after summer. Higher than ever before.

Hey, dumbass OP, If you gamble on "buying back lower" you shouldnt be fucking trading at all

you clearly dont know what you are doing. If you cant hold for at least a year you dont deserve to be rich, impatient child

After you sell, you can wait happily for bear markets to end(+You have not lost everything). sooner you exit, bigger gains when you enter back.

I made HODL mistake when I bought my 1st stock but now I know better.

This means you spent money you shouldn't have spent. You shouldn't use words like you've used from your position

yes for sure.