/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streetinsider.com/Momentum Movers/Top Ships (TOPS) Announces JV, New Vessel Employment/13091493.html?si_client=intbro
pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20170712:nPn1tlTQMa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy $SNAP tomorrow. It will moon after earnings due to the new hotdog filter.

wew Second for DHTC

LOL

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Who cares about a $5 fee? The only reason it'd matter is for day trading, in which case you're a retarded loser, or if you're trading in tiny volumes, in which case gtfo poorfag.

When will poorfags be finally gassed?

Coming into our tread and acting like a faggot isn't going to make your shitcoin losses recover, you pathetic coiner.

Don't get me wrong. Coiners are the lowest of the low.

Gappers may not be up tomorrow morning, guys.

Weren't you saying $20 a trade in previous threads? Lmao fuck off you're just larping

God damnit

These premarket gappers are killing me. I have to wake up at 5 am just to be prepared. I'm making money easily but it's annoying.

Lighten up with the front, bro. We're all friends in this thread.

Then what the fuck is your problem?

Just get a normal brokerage account lol, you'll get better analysis

take a nap

>you'll get better analysis
Or you could open a TD ameritrade account with a small amount of money and download thinkorswim for free?

What's the move today boys?

DCTH for 30% at least.

I don't chase peaks, m8

Wait and see.

What are your best rules of thumb? I need some help improving my trading

Where's Faggy? I want to apologize for busting his balls over DRYS yesterday.

Get in on DCTH if you want to make money.

$TROV

$CARA

$BDSI

$TOPS

$RNVA

$IBIO

Is naks run done?

People seem to buy it off of hype.

Why TOPS?
They appear dead as a biz

Momentum on precious metals is turning upward, dollar index dropping, Indices having an upward spike, seems like today will be interesting session.

what price would you get in at, and what price would you get out at? will it dip at open?

Lets go with INPX DRWI SINO today, and accumulate more DRYS.

streetinsider.com/Momentum Movers/Top Ships (TOPS) Announces JV, New Vessel Employment/13091493.html?si_client=intbro

get in at .19 then wait... if it rises beyond 0.22, the sky is the limit. Just kidding. I'd sell it at 0.29

Good call breh.

What about IBIO?

pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20170712:nPn1tlTQMa

was just coming to ask this. i missed out yesterday but i've been expecting some action today too. still looks good premarket, but i don't want to buy into a dip either. i did see it hit 29 that one day, so 29 is my area of hope hahaha.

Buy DCTH at .19!
We gonna make it boys

>The child fight club article is still there on the LTBR page

if the most recent news about your stock is something relevant, that means you bought in too late

$CARA may boom. Look at the pre-market movement.

no go read it, it has nothing to do with the stock LTBR, but its been up there for a while now.

I know it's last minute

Kicking myself for not just buying in yesterday. Thought it would go lower.

What screener is this

small dip at open

you dont need any money in td ameritrade to get thinkorswim

How do you get a login without any money in the account?

idk I just made a td ameritrade account a few days ago and downloaded thinkorswim from there website. I never put money in it

DRYS mooning today

Keep and eye on SSW and NMM

Should be a big week for shipping

I did the same but I can't use my TD Ameritrade username to sign in.

>DRYS mooning today
Why?

Damn NAK is fucking killing it lately.

So when is that tech pullback coming? I'm ready to buy the dip and this time not let go like a retard
>had amd at 12.19
>had nvda at 142.50

Dayum, you're right.

tech pullback happened a week ago, we're in the recovery now

DCTH is shooting up!!!!!

Wooo go dcth

this dip is spooking me m80

Buy the DCTH dip now. Holy shit this stock is a monster.

This.

>So when is that tech pullback coming?

It already happened.

June was a miserable month for tech holder like me

Dollar index shooting up again, I think gold/silver have found a temporary bottom these past few days, they'll likely encounter resistance on the first significant daily moving average they encounter.

I think Yellen is going to emphasis how hawkish she is, and the market is currently attempting to price that in (as it implies that the fed believes the economy is strong enough to warrant rate hikes and bond selling)

great. i bought it at open. dips immediately. fuck me.

Should have waited for the dip.

wasnt expecting one right out the gate

that's what i was worried about. now i'm worried if this is the deepest part of the deep haha

It might happen with Yellen talking where more likelihood of a rate hike can cause more capital exodus from tech again. But I suck at investor sentiment anyways. In any case, since AMD has been trending upwards in general since last ER, the pullback will only probably have the price hit around 13 dollars or a little below that since last drop, it hit around $12.50.

feels good

Cuck, you can't tell what a stock is really doing until 10:30 AM.

yeah yeah yeah look i have my own faggoty things i do and you have yours.

how deep you think this thing can go? this is fucked

Delcath keeps dipping

I don't know I'm not holding any DCTH

Lesson learned bro. Never buy at open. Also, use fucking stop losses and limits you retards, that way emotion is taken out of the equation

yeah, can someone post L2? i think a lot of us are in this one right?

Yeh i'm gonna wait till that bitch speaks

thought dxtr had a new patent. why is this not going up

yea true, previously had good luck with getting DCTH before open. oh well, sucking a fat dick today

Fuck DCTH, I'm gonna trade Tesla. LOL

I really didn't think the market would react this much to what Yellen is going to say, maybe just some activity in the dollar index...It's kinda weird how much influence she has.

lucky you

yeah, jesus christ. well that was a quick morning loss. awesome.

dont watch it now

Can someone explain DRYS to me? On paper it seems like a pretty transparent scam, but people keep buying it.

REBOUNDING... LOL

FUCK

if DRYS stopped diluting, their stock price would x100 pretty much immediately. That's not an exact number, but you get the point. look what happened november 2016

I am still spooked, but hopeful

DCTH is rebounding fast, last chance to get in the dip. Will be above .20 by 1pm.

Great now it's dropping again. Fuck why did I buy at the dip?

yes

Ok, you guys need to fucking learn god dammit

USE LIMITS

Think about delcath specifically:

You set a limit order at .1689

BOOM, you'd have gotten that quickly at a very decent price for today

Then set a limit sell at .19/.20 and BOOM, easy profit

God dammit guys learn this shit

Cucks you really need to stop looking at live charts.

>I bought the dip
>tfw only have $20

Come on DCTH, pay for my coffee today. I have daytrades to use.

Hopefully getting a job soon. Then I can dump about 1k a month into rh. My asshole friend has the same position in another company and makes about 60k two years in.

>New to trading
>decided to get an ETF called $SCO
>Currently bagholding and bought some more to cover my loss if it bounces back
>Lost 5% so far
>I'm trying to figure out if that's alot
What do you guys think? Should I buy the rope now or after this Yellen lady I've been reading about causes the shop I want to buy it from to have a
>>>blowout sale
?
Am I overreacting like a new guy would?

>build time machine
>find out where bottom of dip is going to be
>buy it
>go forward in time again
>sell when it hits the high
holy shit how did i not think of this

Lesson of the day, don't trade before 10 AM.

maxine is such a dumb bitch

>get in at .19 then wait... if it rises beyond 0.22, the sky is the limit. Just kidding. I'd sell it at 0.29

If you knew shit about charts you'd know that .1689 is a very predictable price. And not only that, but that is the only reasonable entrance point for something as volatile as delcath. It's basics of technical analysis. Looking at candlesticks also helps know what the trend is.

Limits help so that you aren't always watching the charts.

faggy you've made great picks but you mainly deal with longs and DD stocks you do value investing on. This info is for people who want to daytrade (or so I would hope, because delcath is NOT a long, it's a day trade only stock)

Unless you suck at it.
The first hour is the most volatile, that's where profits are made

Thats retarded