Were cryptocurrencies a scam all along?

Were cryptocurrencies a scam all along?
You couldn't possible believe that bits and bytes were worth something right..?

they are the future and our freedom

>buy potoshop license
>pay $150 per year
Guess the bits and bytes are worth something after all.

people like you make me sick. you don't believe in anything. you let the entire world push you around like a faggot. and then you come here and make fun of us coiners for trying to do something with our lives. get bent

In what form do you think most of the fiat is dumbass?

>people this retarded browse Veeky Forums

>download photoshop
>$0 forever

fuck off plebbit ans poster

weab trash scum. Gtfo

Just going to give you one protip:
Market economy is 99% psychology. If a lot of people believe something is valuable, it will be valuable. When you realize this, getting rich isn't that hard.

Not just any bytes. Digibytes!

usd essentially isn't worth anything either

Hopefully the crypto currency will move from Americans to chinks and then we won't have bullshit like this crash happening due to american kikes.
I hate white "people"

Money is just an abstraction with no intrinsic value other than what people give it. Cryptocurrency is just the next abstraction which allows the removal of trusted 3rd parties.

They're just really powerful tools. It's not that hard to understand.

Nakiri is better.

i unironically believe this. I believed it when ETH was $5, and I still believe it. If they do what they say they are going to do, Its worth at least a trillion

you can use bitcoin to buy stuff you couldn't buy with normal money. Other than that I don't get why any of it would have value.

>make fun of us coiners for trying to do something with our lives.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, but I hope you're not implying that having cryptocurrencies is in some way "doing something with your life". Or are you?

tfw no ghost waifu

>can't believe bits and bytes are worth real money
>has clearly missed the last 20 years of vidya

>and then you come here and make fun of us coiners for trying to do something with our lives.
You think sitting at your disk clicking "buy" on some random shitcoin and spamming "hodl" on an anime imageboard is doing something with your life?

HAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT MOST DELUSIONAL POST I'VE SEEN ON Veeky Forums

you could at least try not to sound like a fucking retard