Tell me about African Romans

Tell me about African Romans

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/charlemagne-the-moor-and-the-negrito-royalty-of-the-holy-roman-empire-marc-washingtons-perspectives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wewuzius Holopus was the greatest emperor.

That's not Tyronus Welfareus

Killius Whiteyus*

WE

WUZ

>North Africa is black now
revisionism was a mistake.

ROMANZ

Ayolus HOlus

AYO HOL UP SO U IZ B SAYIN WE WUZ ROMANCE N SHIEET?

DAS RITE AIN'T NO WHITEY CAN DEVELOP NO CIVILIZAYSHON BLACK MUSLIM SCIENTIST FOUNDED ROME WITH AL-GEBRA AND MAGIC POWERS N SHIEET

Whats the We Wuz that makes you most angry?
Mine is We Wuz Olmec Heads

they keep bringing up Hannibal and Egypt that pisses me off

there were black people in britian in roman times, but not many and they did not build britian.

This or Black Vikings

Northern Europeans insisting that X Group from southern Europe/North Africa/the Middle East used to be "white" before a few thousand conquering soldiers somehow warped the genetics of a population of tens of millions beyond recognition. For some reason this also never seems to apply to areas with centuries of rule by foreigners from Northern or Western Europe, just brown people.

ive seriously never seen anybody here say that white people were in the middle east.

Its obvious bs.

>brown people.
>white people

Both terms are stupid-tiers, tried to lump a group of people into a single color.

Lot of Northern Europeans have tanned skins and many Southern Europeans look very pale.

Wewuzius Kangzus

PBPBPBPBPFPPF I MAKE MEME JOKE
HEHEH WHITE BLACK NIGGER BLACK WE WE WE? WUZ WUZ WUZ! HITLER ARYAN JEW NIGGER WHITE BLACK KANGZ EGYPT ROME BLACK BLACK OR WHITE WHITE? KANGZ WE WUZ WUZ WE KANGZ BLACK NIGGER WHITE JEW JEW JEW

HEHEHEHEHEHE

>ive seriously never seen anybody here say that white people were in the middle east.
lurk moar

/OURGUY/

And BRITONZ.

>romans
>greek helmet

This one is up there, but the one that really fucking makes me angry is this one I can't tell you how many times I've been called a WEWUZ on THIS board for calling myself "Persian." Fuck off /pol/.

For all the we wuz stuff this I could believe.

Forgot pic
Ik it's just a meme

uh no they don't, the internt doesnt reflect reality, and even on the interent there's very few people claiming that. And what your saying is partly true, it can be seen clearly in the non-muslim groups that kept to themselves and didn't accept many or any converts or intermarry

It's literally not just a meme.

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/charlemagne-the-moor-and-the-negrito-royalty-of-the-holy-roman-empire-marc-washingtons-perspectives/

>Lot of Northern Europeans have tanned skins and many Southern Europeans look very pale.

Yes, thank you. Pale skin is a mediterranean/iberian trait, the olive pigment lends itself to a greyish, sallow pale complexion. Most darker haired white people are normally lighter skinned then northern europeans, but examples of dark skinned southern europeans and pale skinned northern europeans stand out and get cherry picked. Plus people have the notion that north must = pale where as southern europe must = dark.

Go to bed, Charles. We have a big day of potty-training tomorrow.

so blacks actually believe this

Exotic addition to Roman cathouses

Isn't this done by exclusively Americans with "Northern European heritage"?

While at it, white Americans are the worst kind of we wuz because they will bitch at blacks for doing something they're even worse at. Case in point, the faggot going on about "European Nationalism" a few weeks ago.

It's a weird sort of delusion. Instead of accepting their actually identity they choose to say "WE WUZ EVERYTHANG." I don't even see the joy of it. If I was some Black person why would I want to pretend Egypt, Greece, Rome and Phoenicia were Black? I'd accept my Sub-Saharan lineage and move on.

>And what your saying is partly true, it can be seen clearly in the non-muslim groups that kept to themselves and didn't accept many or any converts or intermarry
Like what? Most of the Muslim world is brown nowadays when you average their face.

Accepting that you descend from the outcasts of a mudhut tribe who were sold into slavery to some pasty dude with a ship is an hard pill to swallow.

>Isn't this done by exclusively Americans with "Northern European heritage"?

These days yeah, but back when it was actually mainstream it was first pushed by actual Northern Europeans, mostly Anglos and north Germans.