DGB

We are BACK.

MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON

yeah. definitely.

Moon?

nah it just doesn't want to get ahead of itself.

hmm so should I dump 1 more Btc in?

well that was quick

Sure man. It probably won't do the same thing it's done every time

I will set my buy order at 450 sats then

Honest question. I'm not trying to be a meanie or mess with you but why are some of you guys so married to this one?

Bought 1 mil @ 400 yesterday.
Why?
The DGB team has been suspiciously silent in the last weeks. Maybe they had to sign a non disclosure agreement with citibank or someone else?
If this would happen to be true, I only see the coin going up for a while...
It's a gamble in short term, but I am looking for long term. What i heard is, they want to do some rebranding of their (silly) names. Maybe into something more mature and serious...
This coin is far from dead. If you can acquire some below 500 sats, I would recommend it...

They are re-branding. This on itself is a bad sign most of the time, but they really need to change that abysmal name.

dgb will NEVER recover

that's some nice shilling you got going on right there mister

What if i told you that it already did in some way , little user?

Myriadcoin is a better gamble.

dont talk back to me

just admit that you're simply wrong and we're all good. Your FUD is futile. It also lacks any backed evidence. SAD

that's called a "bull trap"

yes, yes, "FUD", very well then, carry on investing in "digital bytes" and "good luck" with your "future endeavours"

Well done! There IS a non disclosure. It's in the citi competition rules. If they give out any information they'll be disqualified.