If you buy like 60% of a company can you make yourself CEO

if you buy like 60% of a company can you make yourself CEO

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tesla-the-origin-story-2014-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, just bought 60%

no way

kek'ed

If you own 51% technically yes. Jobs was outted because he lost control of majority of stock in Apple.

That's basically what Elon Musk did to Tesla.

He wasn't one of the founders, he bought enough stock to hire himself, fired the old CEO and took his place.

businessinsider.com/tesla-the-origin-story-2014-10

omg, why did nobody tell me that, that's genius.
ima go buy 60% google

well it does make me think of why companies dont do this more

but they do. that's what "buying a company" is, that's what giants like amazon do all the time

No he died of cancer retard.

You're a fucking moron and probably 12.

hmm.....whats the cheapest company in the world to buy?

who do you think gave him that cancer huh?

My company. We make quality products accurately designed to tap into the sociocultural zeitgeist and trigger the maximum possible consumer response, as observed in focus groups. We are experimenting in the premier frontiers of technology, with FinTech and blockchain-based solutions to common problems. Experts have described us as the greatest investment opportunity in human history. You can be a majority owner for the low low price of 0.01 bitcoins, sent to the following address
168RgJ842oYgn6zDeAxT7Y2yYywfXP2XB1
Thank you, I look forward to working with you

Not necessarily, the board can take preventative measures and some shares can have more votes than others

lol are you fucking stupid?

Many companies have defense policies against potential takeovers. In fact tons do, and many hostile takeovers fail.

What if I own 60% of ETH, can I be new Vitalik biz?

wait so this was how pirates decided a mutiny?

>he's never heard of NeXT