Is Anyone Shorting ETH

at least I am

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/technical/03/070203.asp
youtu.be/Uol4UhrotzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. $7 next year.

Shorting ETH at the bottom of that big stick of red candles is just as dumb as going long on ETH at the very top.

Holy fucking shit you people are dumb.

Using candles to make final trade decisions at all is fucking retarded.

Draw a channel and you will see we are going back to sanity

Get the fuck out

using charts is for complete meme retards

TA is for clowns that can't maths

ETH isn't about math or TA. ETH is about following the whales. Prepare for a flash crash. Screencap if you will.

I'm assuming you use calculus based on rates of price changes, right?

>shorting crypto
>ever

This isn't The Big Short and you're not Michael Burry. Enjoy your loss.

>people actually believe that traditional knowledge from the stock market can be applied to crypto
>They actually believe that the stock market which has 90% of its volume professionally managed will have the same behavior as a bunch of novice investors throwing money at memes
>They actually believe that the regulations present in the stock market and not present in crypto won't significantly affect the behavior of charts

anyway if you do, you likely haven't properly looked at what momentum indicators are, and what they're trying to show
investopedia.com/articles/technical/03/070203.asp

If you are trying to apply "apply quantitative maths" to charts, it's worth your while to see the basis behind TA indicators. They aren't shat out of nowhere, many are based in calc and statistics.

get ready to get your clock cleaned

liquidated yet?

If you really want to fud say 10 cents or zero.

I say 7 cents. beat that faggot

Shorting too.

Made a killing with the first bloodbath, ready to make a second one after the dead cat bounce

Stay strong user, bagholders gonna hate you

Ethereum already was 10 cents some weeks ago, it will moon to $7 next year.

This is me, 0.05 is next stop for the suicide bus.

I'm going short, this """"recovery"""" has been abysmal, even with BTC going strong. the bear pressure is just too much.

Let's go user

how you holding up ?

What maths do you use? Serious question.

bad timing

You literally couldn't have timed it worse𛲠

so did you guys close your positions in time?

not yet

L I Q U I D A T E D

I

Q

U

I

D

A

T

E

D

already ?

looks like a bull trap to me. volume is falling

shorters, nonhodlers, and nocoiners on official suicide watch

>$217

What's happening?!

Just some felines passing away

How do i not get fucked by fees everytime i want to buy low and sell high? theres fees at each step, do exchange sites help with this?

Sooo.... how are those shorts doing :^)

f-f-f-ine just waiting for the next c-crcrash

9 lives bitch

youtu.be/Uol4UhrotzY

short at $228
looking forward to the free fall down to $100 boyos

ahahahaha close your positions now or close those nooses

i-i-i-i-its not a loss unless you close the position

dont be a nigger

its an uptrend WHILE the volume falls. That indicates its going to continue upwards, then spike later

>markets can be predicted by a 1 sentence axiom

If anything then TA would work better in crypto than stocks, for those very reason. Ta is simply a visual representation and interpretation of human psychology and emotions. We have a lot more noobs here so it's easier for the emotions of fear and greed to show themselves.

is this true? can someone magentapill me on this saying

TA is also catered to a regulated markets with no pump and dumps and general collusion rules, GL tho

>Ta is simply a visual representation and interpretation of human psychology and emotions
Biggest line of bullshit I've read on Veeky Forums today

Might as well just claim tea leaves hold the key to your future.

Well my TA works for me. I bought at 200 and 207 today and sold at 216 and have an order to sell at 232. Looking to rebuy at 200, 208, and 212 and then resell those at 250. Small freqient gains add up

until you get stuck with a bag

i flipped a coin twice today and it fell on tails both times, tails strategy is clearly superior and works for me

Then I buy more and wait for it to pump again. I'm holding a few bags waiting for them to pump rn but my gains outweighs my bags by a good margin anyway
You'd probably be a better trader listening to the coin than your thoughts

martingale strategy, brilliant and flawless

>Implying you don't have infinite money
You see, since the fluctuations are random, you just have to stop playing whenever it ends up above the average expected return!

The trick is you can only do this once.

>calculus
Only Monkeys use calculus as their main tool of analysis in trading. It's all about statistics and analyzing volatility, and an items reaction to it.

Turtle confirmed. It's over gents

Calculus is used because markets aren't always moving randomly, there is often an overall trend which develops, based on psychology.

Differing types of moving averages, over differing time periods, are often used. They help to give a clearer reading of a trend, over a certain period of time.

Where the calculus aspect is often helpful is that it by analyzing markets this way, with differing tools, it helps you to see what trend is doing. It's helpful with identifying if a trend is flattening out. And it also helps in identifying if the trend is continuing, after having flattened out, or whether it's reversing. These signals originate from changes in slope of the types of moving averages used.

You may have many other powerful tools, I'm certainly no master of all knowledge, myself, and good for you if you do :)

>not entrusting his future to tea leaves

boring

>doesn't use TA
Well then the only other option is either satanic rituals or a fundamental analysis.

Though good luck performing a fundamentals approach on something that's value is made up.