ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
youtube.com/watch?v=6Omnw_EBu4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck me, i sold at 180.

For the fucks sake don't open long positions yet. Wait it for a small correction to 0.0875BTC on Bollinger bands and then get in. However, I don't think it is recovering yet. It'll drop before reaching 0.1BTC (remember that it dropped below 0.08 this night - there's no reason to believe in such a volatility during bearish market).

Aha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>he sold ETH at $180

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU FUCKING RETARD

Don't worry I lost about 10 BTC this morning opening a short position when it was about the ATL - there was simply no reason for not dropping even further. Fortunately (heh) I closed it 30 min ago.

>up 10% in a day
>OK NOBODY BUY! MUH Veeky Forums SHILLS TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO $7 GUYS LISTEN TO ME COME ON!

so called dead cat bounce

sold at 210, do i jump in again?

I sold 212 and have another to sell at 223. I have orders to buy at 208 and 200

>every single time ETH goes up
>dead cat bounce
Do you know what that term means?
For fuck's sake.

It won't break 0.1 but it is not a dead cat bounce neither - simply beause the volume in a few last candles exceeds the one during last night's blood bath.

where's the volume?

it's biz, of course they have no idea what anything means....this is gonna be one hell of a dead cat bounce in August when we are at 400+ :D

just setting up the sell off for the chinks

Biz thinks that dead cats bounce higher than where they were thrown from. I learned my lesson in mid June when I sold at 217 after the big drop from 300 thinking it would go lower. Rebought in at 298. Physically pains me to think about rn

>tfw you sold half your ETH at 380 and bought it all back at 280

>tfw you did the same with BTC at 3000 and bought it back at 2280

2013 master sage here

I love how retards don't actually know what a dead cat bounce is but spout the meme every time

You're on a nigger exchange, that's why you're seeing no volume.

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

Fuck off you stupid spamming faggot.

it's now overbought
ready for dump?

Just bought plenty of ETH at 0.0883. We have about 18 hours before Tezos' crowdfunding will end. Most likely they're pumping shit before selling off most of gathered ETH. It will be a bloody mess but we have a few hours to ride the wave and collect our gains. Post /comfy/ soundtracks youtube.com/watch?v=6Omnw_EBu4w

>overbought
Not til $400.

shorted @0.09

>am i fucked
>yes

Just sold my ETH for ETC

that's actually the highest volume market that exists for ETH, it's just a bad time of the day for volume.

so this is probably the whales re-entering ETH then.

see eth thread, ctrl f "dead cat bounce"...1 hit.

never change retard...never change.

Don't worry buddy, you could always short at 0.08 last night. It'll eventually go lower than that in next two days. Either close yr position now or go fishing for a few days, since otherwise you'll become a neurotic looking at charts.

It's starting to come down a bit already....2 red candlesticks

same here. i sold everything at 180 and rebought at 210 this morning. fuck me for listening to Veeky Forums

>unironically using 1 minute candles

You are retarded. Get your stupid ass and your technical analysis to some academy of fine arts.

i'm closing as soon as macd crosses signal

can't sleep with an open margin

IMHO you should close it now. Take a look at 50 days SMA and its Bollinger bands. They seem to accurately grasp last weeks' moves in prices and currently there is a little correction ongoing around 0.091. Most likely it'll start going up once the price will go back between the bands. I'm only a little afraid of the decreasing volume - it seems that the pump is running out of gas.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>tell people it's a DCB in the first dip
>they tell you to stop FUDing and ETH will be 100$ higher than it was by the end of the week
>tell people it's a DCB in the second dip
>they tell you to stop FUDing and ETH will be 100$ higher than it was by the end of the week
>tell people it's a DCB in the third dip

I'd feel smug about being right if I actually had the guts to short ETH but at least I'm not stupid enough to buy any more

I fucking sold at a loss at $200 because i was scared its going to die, fuck me, help a brother out so I can build accumulate some eth before the skyrocketing :(
0x0c95e2439fd658b73d1e31921ad426b2e3cd5bba

KYS

might as well, at this point, thx user

Wow that sucks
But he was implying that it's just gonna be up again by August

You do fucking realize retards were calling dead cat bounces since it went up to 13 then fell to 7 then went back up?

you did the right thing brah since its a DEAD CAT BOUNCE LMAO

>still way below $300

WGAF

broke even, phew