Ans mooning

Get in here fags!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5HfOipwvts
youtube.com/watch?v=forqmom3YuY
19800.com/market/cny_anc
youtu.be/3EbbMVF6C3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucked up 7 of my initial 738 ants cause it seemed unlikely it would burst through all those sell walls, but it did apparently and I had to buy back, grats

already back up to 740 ants now tho

Shit boys, we're going for zcash!

lol I'm not gonna trade just to make 3 ants at a time. I'm waiting for that one big moon to sell the next ATH and then buy the huge dip.

Bought between 208 and 245, all holdings in the green now.

Sold at 225 last night because thought it would dip to 200 like the previous night.. fml

you gave in to the FUD. sad

sigh I only have 105, wouldn't have mind the dip to last a bit further the time for my bank deposit to go through..

no, not even... I just wanted to grind an extra couple of ANS.. it was a few minutes before everything started to go up again... I bought at 205 the previous night... I was keen to take a few a slight loss and buy back the next correction.. but there never was a correction

meh, I bought eth at 188$ with the money.. not so bad I guess.. unless this thing goes to crazy hights before the conference

sell eth, acquire ants!

G H O S T P U S S Y
H
O
S
T

P
U
S
S
Y

its going to 290k tonight

nobody knows, everything depends on bitcoin

I know, theres barely any sell walls till 290k, conference is in like 2 days, shits gonna go high as hell, not sure if itll crack the 290k wall tho

youtube.com/watch?v=k5HfOipwvts

they lifted the 290k wall, shits gonna go above 300k, in for super moon

315k is my prediction of where the price should be right now.

So when do you sell guys? Rly unsure atm when to sell....

BTC should be at 2700 easily

not entirely sure about that now i think about it whales prolly gonna try to stop the moon at 300k

do not fucking sell yet. wait until at least Thursday, noon time. that's when it gets added to that new chinese exchange.

HOLD BITCHES ENJOY RICHES

don't fucking sell idiot look at the buy support, wait days

thank you ghost-senpai

Lol its at 28 already. Unstoppable

Oh boy its actually happening

sell order at 500k?

Some chunky buy walls coming in.

ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

will sell this crap in no time

You mean sell walls. I dont care about "incoming buy walls".

Just a little panic blip, prices will rise now.

always remember
we are the future of crypto
FUDers gonna FUD
haters gonna hate
ANTERS GONNA WIN

I have been holding on to ANS for a very long time so it's a pleasant surprise to see it go up like this.

CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER!!?

THE WALLS ARE MOVING
HAHAHAHA

fucking whales and their silly tricks

I have 80% in my wallet creating antcoins/gas and I will try to sell 20% when it really moons again to get more in the dip.
Good strategy?

fuck me, almost sold at the highest point but the whale withdrew his buy offer the second i put my sell over in, couldve made a quick flip but oh well

> up a dollar
>OMFG ITS MOONING HOLY SHIT BUY BUY BUY
you all are retarded and need to learn what mooning actually means and then kys

Did you draw that just for this occasion? Pretty nice if so

exactly what I'm doing, friend

Nah, its from google

youtube.com/watch?v=forqmom3YuY

how about you eat a dick and then gtfo

When you have 3000, it's nice to see it move $1.

ah well there goes my chance to buy more cheap ANS lol

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS!

True. If it's breaking 400k tonight we can call it mooning.
It's just recovering to 300k right now

Ignore the haters. We will wave to them from our lambos, soon enough.

awesome, thanks for sharing!

stop posting this stupid bitch

>270000
>not cheap

I don't think that the alibaba email/storage partnership with ans/neo and any other possible partnerships / dApps that take off could potentially propel neo to triple digits, ignore chinese market is like 700mil consumers

It really is awesome, you're most welcome.

no/low ant fag spotted

gook boiled dogs coin is shit. stop shilling fagget

but seriously you come off as a future grocery store shooter. It's really annoying.

I was talking about the yootoob video, you cretin.
If you paid more attention to things, you would be onboard with ANS too, but you're such an ignoramus that you miss the boat on all the decent buys.

Jump on board or fuck off.

get out of this thread, faggot

Moons aleady over guys. Lets all go home.

>bought 35 at 520k

go ghost, retard

ANS has so much potential. I can't wait to see what it has to offer.

lol you bought at 520k. no wonder you feel a little antsy.

hory shet, that's Enzo!

Post your portfolio then faggot.

19800.com/market/cny_anc

ids habbening

what does it say

270 on yunbi

antcoins going up in value considerably. Not lamboland money but at around $3 each.

The dip its gonna be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

should i move my shit off bittrex to a wallet? i hear it's a janky wallet

Waiting on the 4 pm PST CHINK-UP-NOW-SELL-SELL-SELL dip where I will buy a bunch more

I wouldn't sell just yet. Once it hits over $10, sell

Here's my dilemma:

I want to sell it high and buy more when it inevitably dips again. However, I know BTC is going to dip while ANS is also dipping, therefore, I will lose much profit just keeping it in Bittrex.

What do?

It seems like Bitcoin crashes again. Should I sell now?

imagine if it doesnt really dip much and skyrockets because of some great thing they happened to announce at conference which shocks everyone.... pink wojak tier right buddy

Eventually you're going to have to if you want to generate antcoins. I'm waiting a bit longer. At least until after they re-brand, with the hopes that they do fix the wallet issues.

If it breaks 300 before Chinese dump time I'll sell, pick up around 230-250 and repeat. The spice must flow

if we move to the wallet now, do we accumulate more ANC? or is it negligible on such a short time frame?

I think you can only claim it from the point its in the wallet on, but I don't know for sure.

true. that's why I'm keeping a lot of my ANS off the exchange. something very epic could definitely happen.

Holy shit boys, I had no idea Binance has listed NEO as one of the four main coins on their website also including ETH, BTC, and LTC.

This is going to be huge. I just signed up. Sign up!!

Some of us have more than 12 dollars worth of crypto friend

>already back to 250k
y-yeah s-sure going to sign u-up on this m-m-moon mission

youtu.be/3EbbMVF6C3M

The exchange isn't live yet moron

prepare for lift off vid

and thread
>

is Binance sketchy or am i just racist?

It's pretty legit?

not racist. just stupid

I just looked them up and reddit was the first result. This was the first post in the thread or whatever reddit calls them.

A note from the mods:

3 minutes after this post was submitted, a new account was created, following by two other completely new accounts. All three accounts made their first posts (now removed) in this thread. This is what these accounts posted:

great!great!great!

be the best pure crypto exchange.

I love this platform. It's great!

While we can't know for sure that the person who did this is affiliated with Binance, I have to say the timing is quite the coincidence. If you're insterested in this ICO, please do your due dilligence, and be skeptical of anything posted in this thread.

I find it hard to believe it's a scam. There are many people on the board, Da Hongfei is also involved. I admit though, that reddit post is weird.

wow. reddit drama. tell me more.