Chancoin general: Edgar Edition

Chancoin general: Edgar Edition

Here's whats new:
* Andy is working on getting us into Cryptopia - We're also being voted on for C-Cex!
* Rewards for new logo competition have been distributed
* Dark Gravity Wave patch coming in a couple of weeks will stabilize blockchain difficulty - till then, devs are paying for hashes as they can to boost speed.
* Plans for completing the coin burn to bring us down to 20% pre-mine will be finalized at next dev team meeting
* Dice, Wheel-of-Fortune thing already up, blackjack is coming.
* Roadmap is almost complete, should be posted in a few days. Will include timelines for third party developer APIs, web wallets, steganographic meme rewards/airdrops, etc.
* Reworked website coming very soon.
* Edgar did not overdose, he is okay

Official Website:
chancoin.org/
Market stats:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
Blockexplorer:
chancoin.info/
Exchanges:
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN
Official Discord:
discord.gg/5T6QAJn
Wallet Download:
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN
Chrome/Firefox extension for tipping on Veeky Forums:
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

Be sure to check #announcements in the Discord for more information on current events.
There you can see the details for our logo competition.

What is chancoin?
Chancoin is crypto that Veeky Forums needs and deserve.
At the moment avaible on Tradesatoshi, Novaexchange and Cryptodao. Usable for tipping great posts and ops that deliver on Veeky Forums.
Mineable, airdropped, rewarded for dank memes. What more do you need?

Also, We recently burned 3 million coins by request from the community:
chancoin.info/address/CcALLChanCoinsGoToHeavenXxXy3YnA3u

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n
tokentrade.freeforums.net
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
archive.is/oAy5n
archive.fo/oAy5n

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
These Rothschild satanic child sacrificing ADRENOCHROME PRODUCING fuckers EXPOSED

what the fuck are you retards talking about

No idea what this shitpost is about... but 4CHN is a great coin with a great community. Post all the memes!

Han shot first.

And he has more where that came from.

we can all get rich familia

desu senpai im more excited about developing cool projects - bots, the browser extensions (which already work btw, ahem plz tip) - not to mention games....

Make Veeky Forums great again

So burning the coins should increase value right?

The burn was intended to do a couple of things:

* Decrease the percentage of supply in the hands of the dev team in order to increase public and community faith in the project
* Meet the requirements for larger exchanges (e.g. bittrex) for pre-mine.

Yes is should. by making the unburned coins worth more. by creating less supply

Fuck that scamcoin

- Devs countries of origin are known
- Market cap is currently 144k USD
- Gossamer is not Andy, but they are both The Stranger.

kek glad my pic is getting some use.
I still have a pocket full of these coins, but the buy is so low that they're not even worth liquidating. From 6k to 400 sats, days before the last crash.

We know The Strangerâ„¢ story is complete bullshit. They've already spent most of that 333,333 coins they need to get to the 20% premine, and those jews have almost completely tanked the price because of it.

Unless the devs/chancoin actually get into the chat and either voice or get on camera we really don't know who is who. Perfect setup for a scam.

Well I'm glad you mentioned the voice or video thing - I want to stream dev meetings or townhalls at some point - we've only had one full dev team meeting so far so it might take a while to get that going unfortunately.

Your other point confuses me though: you're saying we somehow both spent AND burned coins? Thats impossible. Also we burned 3 million, not 333k coins.

There have been some very large selloffs but not from any of the current dev team.

As far as the stranger goes i don't know if he's real or not but i just like the meme.

>bringing diff down again

Nice, can't wait to mine 100k

Will there be pictures of the Dev team on the new website?

>Not tipping

They have to burn 3.333 million to get to bittrex.
They spent 333 thousand of that.
To get on bittrex they have to get it down to 20% premine, not 30%.
You're just pulling shit out of your ass and not thinking about what I said.

Found one for you.

no one wants more pajeet exchanges waste of time
no one wants dice waste of time
premine and blockchain difficulty show this is someone's first time project
stop making threads, fuck this shit, stop making threads

You said:
> They've already spent most of that 333,333 coins they need to get to the 20% premine

How does SPENDING coins help reduce the premine?

Also where are these 333,000 coins we spent? The block explorer is at chancoin.info, show them to me please.

And I mentioned earlier that we're trying to get to 20% pre-mine.

So no, I'm not pulling shit out of my ass but rather your critical thinking skills are either non-existent or just not being engaged b/c U so MAD >:d

Sure thing kid.

>chancoin.info
>How does SPENDING coins help reduce the premine?
I never said it did. They're taking 2 weeks to decide if they even want to burn the last 333k instead of paying up to get it on bittrex asap. Sitting on their balls. Theres 6 million more coins that are part of that premine you know.

1643 6519f1a2636f235cf0cf804ea52804b443f8834e42cf1a71a5ee44e165283aa4 2 2170798.97400000 Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:47:39 GMT

between this one and the past 3 days there have been over 500k spent.

>> They've already spent most of that 333,333 coins they need to get to the 20% premine

No you spaz you literally said that.

We want to burn the additional coin - why the fuck wouldn't we?

And yes there is more premine - which we're distributing to community members every day like candy. And handing out to people who do dev and design work for us. One of the items on our forthcoming road map is the formation of a multi-sig community pool that the community will vote on when funds are needed from the premine.

But you'd know this if you used your brain instead of just being so angery all the time :3

Oh my bad. I meant over 2.5 Million.

>Why can't you just be happy and let us rip everyone off :3

Kill yourself.

>6519f1a2636f235cf0cf804ea52804b443f8834e42cf1a71a5ee44e165283aa4

All i see is one of the devs, probably Andy, giving someone 300 coins for something. I don't see any coins being 'spent' on anything but community-sourced projects here.

Whoa watch that edge XD

Seriously, why don't you do something fun or productive with your time? That's what we're doing - when we're not responding to trolls.

K, I guess you should be buying up all that cheap 410 sat coin instead of sitting here chatting right?

Straight to the moooooooooooooon

I'm trying to get my dick wet and TradeSatoshi is fucking horrible. What's the best exchange user?

Use novaexchange

Try nova exchange

what currency(BTC,ETH,LTC, etc) are you trying to buy the 4CHN with?

tokentrade.freeforums.net
somebody post some chan coin for trade on this free peer to peer shitcoin trading site that just opened like ten minutes from now

bump

Fuck your scam coin.

fuck this scam

Shitcoin scam trying to profit off the Veeky Forums name and community

Fuck this coin, fuck the bag holders posting with their $4chn names hoping for tips

Guess what - everyone involved in this project IS from the Veeky Forums community little boy.

But go ahead, post from a few more proxies so people think your opinion matters.

Buy Trumpcoin!

This will be bigger than reddcoin

low effort.

I believe in the dev team.

They have done everything they have promised plus more, with no signs of stopping.

Nice just bought 100k
Dev team on this is so great, best ever dev team with so many promises that are fulfilled!

Still wanna know, why the qt wallet makes my antivirus go crazy. Trojan and so on...

based on bitcoin code. Anything with a miner in it will make an antivirus go crazy unless it is a verified source.

But if you think its a virus download source code and compile yourself

Some of you guys are alright. Price will be 5000 satoshi in September

what is this shit literally r*ddit gold

Where do I get a wallet for this an android?

How many coins will I need to get now to be able to buy a lambo in 6 months?

at least tip me if you're going to use my oc for OP you jews

>tfw getting paid to post memes.

This chancoin Address needs money>CGmeavT84JRWvmUv51jbk7CZK53ZsMycqk

If you want coins post it in your name correctly so you can be tipped via the extension.
Or at least post a kek worthy image.

I tip posters that make me kek.

In the future

>when an user tips you 1,000 4CHN

Is this true?

I can vouch for it being possible.

reposting good memes

>When another user tips you 10% of that to share the love

This coin is very volatile, probably a good thing.

Dang I want a big tip

sauce pl0x?

Nice, just bought 100k

share the wealth

Nice just mined 100k

Roll

Let's bump it again, why not, reading all the Salty scam comments is fun

>Synchronizing with network...

so is this some kind of rpg thing?

>volume down to $268

Even other idiots on Veeky Forums refuse to touch your bags.

>crypto doesn't instantly moon
>not many trade
REEEEEEEE IT'S A SCAM REEEEEEEE

go on coinmarketcap.com and look at the first few months of any crypto, even Bitcoin and ETH did the exact same

Nice try. You don't get to start at the ground floor retard, it's 2017 not 2009. Either you come in with volume or immediately get left behind. No one is buying a chan token. Even its own board. It's an idiotic scryptclone. Even tokens called fucktoken and useless token actually managed to get interest.

This was dead on arrival and somehow managed to get even deader.

Explain this then?

0 volume for 2 years and then overnight million dollar volume

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero + Chancoin.

why would you post this?

The literal definition of a pump and dump scam. Is that all you strive for your shitcoin to be?

No I am merely disproving your point

Dead coin

nice scam guys

Nice

Boump

FUCK ME WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!

Cant wait for the angry pepes that will fill the board when this coin goes to the moon.

The OP has multiple personalities talking to each other and spamming this thread, what a low-life shill, haha! You should be ashamed of yourself. KYS