REMINDER: THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE CRASH

You've been warned.

didn't you say we were at "Fear" a couple of days ago you larping piece of shit.

> This my friend

Mark my words, I'm a prophet

This. So which is it fag?

Nice, just bought 100k.

kek. OP's chart has been posted at every single bump you see in that market cap along the way. Every. Single. One.

You are literally talking about someone else. The fact that I wrote this up independently and came to the same conclusion as another user proves it's validity. Please, continue to HODL faggots while I short and make more than both of you.

So whats his end game? (You)s?

Every single weekend its the same shit too

people have been warning this all year.
all those newfags are gonna get rekt threads earlier.
it just took a bit longer.

Unless somebody has an extra 20 billion to put in this shit isn't going back up

Expect another sell off in a few hours when the nips and chinks wake up.

Your chart is off. Institutional investors are moving in now and public at large hardy even know what crypto is.

This nigga spokes truth, In the XRP case is fucking obviously manipulated.

My money isnt available yet, I really hope we haven't seen the floor yet since I haven't been able to buy up a damn thing.

You don't read the market cap of an entire market like a stock lol.

Billions of dollars are moving in and out of ETH and BTC daily.

I've seen retarded newbies post this chart here hundreds of times, not one of them has been right.

The chart is fractal. It simultaneously represents multiple point and is never ending. it's a really good way of triggering brainlets.

make it $30 B to reach ATH

You are just jealous that you can't get any money from wagecuck job so you rant all day on the internet cryptocurrencies.

I don't care m8. I'm waiting for next year.

more like a warm up for another moon mission

What chart settings are these?

I hope you're right but I think its gonna be like BTC in oct 2013 to oct 2015.

Maybe Feb or March

>tfw crash actually does happen
>mommy and daddy found out you lost nearly $50k on this
>how could my completely speculative investment failed me??

fuckin retard

Studies > Fantasy

I am waiting for bitcoin to crash real, i will put in my entire life savings, selling pc parts, games, all my silver, sell anything of value in my room into cryptos when the blow off phrase is over.

REMINDER: a lot of idiots actually sold at sub 200/2300 and will FUD like crazy from now on to validate their decision

no new capital is coming into crypto until it crashes. everyone is a fucking idiot who thinks otherwise. its pegged to usd somewhat and is constantly losing value. you can short but cannot outshort the loss. better to cash in on an etf with historic gains in the us markets rather than fuck around with shitcoins right now. once the market becomes stable, capital will flow back in. btc will hit 1000, next floor is 2000 though. eth is going to 90, then 10, ltc will hover 50

Altcoins just started to rise and increase the bubble this crash is nothing in comparison with the crash in teh future when crypto can be invested by your neighbor invest now before 2018 and eat the money from normies

No problem with that, I'm ready to buy at low low prices then hodl for several years

Haven't been to Veeky Forums in a few months. From an outsider looking in right now, if anybody actually thinks this guy has any sort of idea, he does not. It could do that, it could stay still, it could gain. Nobody knows. Also, is somebody paying you?

I think we are even earlier than that desu. Crypto bubble big one might happen faster than stock tho.

The worst has yet to come. Economic collapse is going to happen soon.

lol everyone listen to this guy: sell your crypto low and buy into stocks high. good strat here.

That's why it won't crash hard. We are all waiting for that. This is the bear trap on le meme graph.

yup, stock market gonna crash hard as fuck soon as the rich idiots wise up to the fact that Trump is gonna raise taxes not cut taxes.

Sorry rich guys, you had your fun after Bush, but the economy can't support you taking trillions of dollars to caymans anymore. The whole thing is on the edge of collapse because there's no middle class to replace the boomers, because they've been squeezed from every angle. no middle class = no civilization.

none of you know what's going to happen with certainty

SHUT THE FUCK UP

if you did you wouldn't be here

i know to do the opposite of what (((they))) say. (((They))) control the sheep through mass media. Always do the opposite of what (((they))) say

I'm personally in agreement with this user. His numbers are a little low tho

The jew snake is only shedding its old skin. (((They))) are all about alternative media now. It's the new hip jew thing. You can never get rid of the eternal merchant.

You could have just posted alwaysdooppositeofwhatjewsays.jpeg and have been done with it.

Regardless of what happens I ain't touching shit until after August 1st

The ones who know won't say, the ones who tell doesn't know sht.

these

>2008
oh this is only beginning of a crash
>2009
the crash is going to happen just wait
>2010
dont fall for it, its about to crash i swear
>2011
this cant be sustained
>2012
>2013
dear god
>2014
serious guys this isnt real, it will crash
>2015
how high can it go, serious
>2016
you will have no food, civilization will collapse. the crash is here
>2017
holy fuck i missed 9 years of the best bull market ever. but it crash guys i swear

lol you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

You can squeeze blood from stone with Chinese fists.

this is the correct answer

>He's afraid to tell the truth about niggers spics and jews
Until the hordes of mudpeople are removed, until the jews are driven out, and until the fed is scattered to the winds, we will never know financial peace.

>There's a graph depicting a particular situation so logically we are in that exact same situation.
Veeky Forums logic

I definitely see this with Ethereum, I wonder what litecoin's going to do. Honestly I am still hoping they go lower as I am only in bitcoin right now.

not that's a bold fucking prediction holy shit.

That's the thing. Without (((manipulation))) there's no volatility.

>Your chart is off. Institutional investors are moving in now and public at large hardy even know what crypto is.
They know what crypto is, but they generally just want gibs or whatever easy to do task for it (e.g trying to mine bitcoin, faucets).

This.

except we aren't in Public yet

100x short on bitmex fight me

The general public refers to the plebians who got in after April, like the shitheads following Youtube and Twitter advice
It doesn't require every dumb normie to get involved(they're never going to in the first place), each segment is just a representation of a proportional group of investors with a certain mindset

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP CRASHING I JUST STARTED BUYING BACK IN AGAIN

YELEN just said ' i dont think we'll see another crash". ITS time to sell retards

H-hey, don't crash on me yet, babe. This partys just gettin started!

Better buy fast if you wanna have a shot catch up!

Catchya laterrrrrrr!

Why do people say we are at the top of the market? Crypto and blockchain hardly has any real world function, most projects trying to do sonething normal with it are in a very early stage.

Only now has crypto started to gain some attention from regular people and investors. More money will flow in in the near future.

I don't get why so many people want to keep crypto their own little secret. I mean it means more money to be made.

>More money will flow in in the near future.

you need $ 30B to reach ATH

Yes and when people keep shouting REEEEEEEE NORMIESS GET OUUUUUT!! We will never reach that 30b.

Have you seen how quickly that can come in?

It wont come it before aug 1st

Yes, in a Bull market

In a Bear market... not so much

Smart money is gone and won't come back after things have settled

Agree with both but a couple weeks is near future to me. We may have more than 30b to make up by the time August rolls around but with a good result the jets might be switched back on quick.

Why do retards always post this graph?

We haven't even got to the enthusiasm aspect yet with the general populace, not even media attention really.

Fucking retards.

Stop posting this op. Nobody gives a fuck you can make money even if the whole thing crashes . You a fucking fag

>Why do retards always post this graph?
Because it has proven to be accurate everytime market crash occured. You are just too stupid to understand it.
>not even media attention really
Now you are just fucking with everyone.
>Fucking retards.
Yeah, I'm fucking retarded for shorting BTC at 2.8k and waiting for new bottom to rebuy.

Unless bagholding shitcoins user should take advantage of this opportunity to maximise BTC holdings, a more important number than its fiat valuation

IT WON'T HAPPEN. BTC are not like anything we've seen so far, they'll just go up.

Why are you spouting random horseshit? Where is your proof? You shorted at BTCs ATH? Why would anyone lie about that?

this is accumulation time.

This graph is posted every fucking day for the last fucking year, not every pump or dump is the ending or beginning of a fucking trap

kys

and yes price will probably take one last dump

If anyone seeing this. we are going to pump XVG soon. It sounds crazy, but I think we might hit up the fake buy walls. 30 mins.

I hope this is bait