Tell me sad stories of when you fucked up

I sold in this dip because anons told me the market is crashing

I bought Patientory (PTOY) because I had faith in SJW's for once in my life. I sold at a loss before it worths zero.

I learned the lesson. If you feel bad for me, I'll let this here:
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

I bought Stealth Coin (XST), fuckin' kek. It crashed and burned shortly before bittrex took it down.

bought DGB at 2k sats

I don't feel sorry for people who sell low.

Some of my bags are heavy af but I will hold for years if I have to. I will literally carry these bags to my grave before I turn around and give someone else my hard earned money.

I bought zencash at $19 and ripple at .36 because I got tired of missing out of moon missions.

Then I listened to Veeky Forums and sold my ETC at a minor loss where I could of tripled my portfolio if I had just held for 1 more month after holding the bag for 3 months.

Me too :(

looks like it's time to buy high

congrats on your Veeky Forums approved trading

bought antshares at 00004000 but sold it when it tripled that

I was on /g/ when it was under $1. I was on Veeky Forums when they held the ico. I did not buy in.

I didn't buy anything during the crash
Next crash when?

>Be Rolling
>High as shit take more anyways
>Friend says "what if your plug is a snitch?"
>OH SHIT! It all makes sense now
>Burned a pound of weed at 3 am in my bbq

Burned about $1000 basically and realized in the morning that my plug has been my friend since literal childhood. And weed is legal in my state. I didnt even know molly could make you paranoid.

you should fucking stupid enough to be a real Veeky Forums poster

shameful

the week before August 1st

learn from your mistakes. don't listen blindly other people.

same I was busy baghodling lmao

I'll tell you a secret, never trust anons dipshit.

Mind speaking english nigger?

moon soon

I put more effort into my job than what was required in the hopes I could get noticed for a promotion or more hours. Biggest mistake to date thus far

Dude I've done molly almost a hundred times and its never made me paranoid. You were on meth dude, sorry if that comes as bad news for you.

suck my dick faggot

are regular people this fucking stupid on drugs?

during the "crash" in late June I sold ETH at 217. Ended up rebuying at 298 the next day. Disgusted with myself

It didnt feel like meth thougn and it was yellow like good molly

Upside down cup and handle. Not looking good boys

>muh expert analysis

People come up with the fanciest ways to say "it's fucking going down".

You've already given someone your hard earned money when you bought the coins.

When is it then?

>5 min chart
>at least 5 more support levels to contest
>5 min chart

kek

Sold 90k chaincoin for 3k sats some months ago.. Worst part is that i bought it for 4.5k.

I bought ETH at 400

this made me laugh hard IRL, thanks user

As for me, I bought Agoras because pajeet shills lied hard, sold at a loss but still i learned never to trust Veeky Forums pnd shitcoins

Just sent 1.26 ETH to a wallet using Jaxx. Somehow all the uppercase letters were changed to lowercase. Transaction looked ok at first sight but after a few confirmations I looked harder and found my ETH in a wallet I have no keys to.

Was moving for Tezos ICO.

Not even gonna try with that shit now, Im bummed.

I bought ANS and ARK at ATH and these two are like 50% of my portfolio. I'm basically stuck now.

dont worry about ANS, it will go far. I own a lot and am fairly confident in it. ARK i cant comment on

I paid $800 a month for rent in a university dorm in the same city that my parents' house is in because I thought I would make friends and find girls at parties and have a place to fuck them. Instead I had no friends, no girlfriend, and spent a year locked in a room listening to the Tinder dates my Chad roommate brought back every few nights through the walls and eating fast food because all three roommates tossed their dishes in the sink and nothing was ever cleaned.

Bought MYST ath. My ANS and ETH positions are the only things saving me.

Bought ANS at first pump at $3.50 but didnt sell at $12 because I listened to shills thinking it would go to $15.

1) Bought Bitbay which slowly declined
2) Bought Shift which shift the bed
3) Bought Lomo which declined
4) Got blown the fuck out last week when I bought Verge at the end of that pump from FOMO

I'm down a lot of money. Fuck all this shit man.
Came up from ETH rise only to lose it all and then some.

went all in on lomocoin, I'm talking about circa 3000 euro, pulled out a few hours before it fucking doubled in worth