Back to Africa

Hypothetically if black Americans were repatriated to an African country, which one would they most easily assimilate into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtu.be/WHr9GRgRw_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would assume South Africa but I don't know shit

They already are in an African country.

The DRC. They will quickly be as fucked over as everyone else is there, regardless of background, education, skills, or personality. Within 5 years, they will all be broken husks of themselves, again, much like the natives.

Lol!

What a question. Which people are you talking about? Academics and working professionals? Athletes? Musicians? Likely they could do well in any nation they choose.

If you mean the economic underclass they would likely have trouble anywhere they were placed.

Our welfare system has gutted the vast majority of African origin American citizens.

I would assume Liberia since that was literally started as a colony for freed American slaves

Liberia was a disaster. They were never able to properly assimilate with the natives.

Haha no Liberia is a mess do not go there.

The first thing the newly freed slaves did upon arrival was institute plantation style slavery.

Kenya. Make Obama dictator for life. He will be the eternal god emperor of the African peoples.

>Our welfare system has gutted the vast majority of African origin American citizens.

Why do autists blame the welfare system?

Liberia was a state made FOR the Americo-Liberians, not the natives.

It's easier to blame "muh welfare state" than actually talk about what caused and is perpetuating the situation most lower-class blacks are in.

Senegal, Nigeria, Mali, Mauritania, or maybe even Chad.

White democrats who spawned from the KKK and hating Lincoln to pushing blacks into modern urban plantations where they are fed, watered and housed just for existing?

They are owed a debt of gratitude by the federal government.

Feminism was injected into the black community by the CIA during the Vietnam era, and successfully crippled them.

So we fulfill that by putting them into urban plantations which in 2017 amount to killing fields where a black male is statistically more likely to experience death or incarceration than high school literacy?

A for-profit prison industry mind you.
While the SAME white democrats whom have had a strangle hold over them for almost 50 years flee to the suburbs.

That's not likely.

It was likely all the white democrats who just couldn't leave them alone who injected feminism.

It being their whole bag...

But sure... the CIA right.

They were not supposed to
Amero-liberians looked at the indigenous african peoples the same way brits or frenchman did, and treated them accordingly.
The big failure of liberia is probably that they didn't really manage to get many black americans to actually emigrate there, even today their descendants are no more than maybe 5% of the population.

None. Africans hate American blacks, hate how they come to represent black culture when they are simultaneously the literal symbol of American decadence.

Africans have actual pride in their heritage and are more intelligent and nice to people.

>assimilate

you mean enslave and colonize

Did you just romanticize Africa, the most contentious and war/famine/genocide/disease riddled continent Earth has ever had?

WEW

Nigeria or Ghana.

The Zulus in South Africa are known to kill Zimbabwean immigrants for no reason other than them being immigrants, it would be mass chimpout if American niggers were sent there.

Why don't you go ask actual black people what they think of Africans and vice versa? This shit isn't exactly a secret, it's commonly held knowledge.

None. They've reached ethnogenesis by this point, their culture and even their genetics are now unique. Their culture (and language, obviously) bares more of a resemblance to rural England/Scotland than anything in Africa.

Are there any good travel documentaries about African Americans travelling to Africa? Would watch.

Africans have never liked africans to begin with so this means nothing. The Amerinigger is really the descendent of tribes that use to be an annoyance to kingdoms like Ghana, Nok, Benin, and I believe Bakongo also who were sold off to Europeans because that at least got rid of them. So its not surprising why ameriniggers are hated collectively by all africans since they were once the most hated niggers on the landmass.

I realize this. Which is why I find this question intriguing and difficult to answer.

Dave Chapelle took refuge in Africa when he pissed off his handlers in the entertainment industry.

American blacks had had freedom since 1950 since then they have done absolutely nothing without the assistance of jews forcing them into our atheletic programs along with the mass media. On their own the american nigger would be the criminal scum that it was seen before segregation.

Thomas Sowell detected. Get out Uncle Thomas

No, he's right. Black Americans are a uniquely American ethnic group at this point. Both genetically and culturally.

>without the assistance of white liberals

And ye shall know the Truth. And the Truth shall set you free.

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4

Lol I know just shouting out to based Sowell

No jews, jews are the ones who created white liberals meaning it is really jews who elevated the american nigger from their bad position after segregation. Most of the nigger helping agencies are funded and ran by jews.

Also, that's NOT EVEN A FULL GENERATION YET

Excuse the all caps but it's important to remember that they haven't been able to vote for A SINGLE FULL GENERATION YET

I'm not arguing with your basic premise.

However take just 5 minutes and watch what I consider a perfect dose of reality

They are not jews. Not really. They call themselves jews for social points.

Thomas Sowell is shit though. He literally ranges about the ivory tower but is part of a trucking think tank.

Haha you're a monkey throwing faeces at citadels

Who cares about voting? The American black is arguably the absolute worst ethnicity in American history, even Native Americans lived in far better conditions that them centuries ago compared to them TODAY.

The American negros should have focused on building job markets in their segregated sectors instead of being criminal scumbags who whined about white oppression. Were it not for jews as I said before they would be nothing.

Not even remotely true

I can't think of any. South Africans are killing Nigerians atm. However any black interested in Africa, should be taking an economic interest. No mother land shit, think business and network. Keep your eyes open and beware of scammers. Africa would be great if American blacks dropped the interest in food and fashion when it comes to connecting to your roots.

t. American black

The problem with that is their "roots" are not entirely African.

>The American black is arguably the absolute worst ethnicity in American history,

Actually, and I really hate to say this, the Irish where far more raw and uncivilized when they first arrived. So were the Hmongs settled in the Fresno area.

Your exaggerations are unnecessary.

If you really want to know what modern black cukture is, it's the culture of open rebellion.

A direct and open defiance of the cultural majority. From their illicit capitalism (which they excell at) to their styles of dress and speech. To their art.

And there are very real reasons why they rebel so strongly.

youtu.be/WHr9GRgRw_M

True.

At this point they are so intermarried into the 'white' Americans that they are no longer truly black.

>white democrats
White conservatives, you mean. The Southern Strategy reversed the liberal-conservative dichotomy the American left and right had.

>So we fulfill that by putting them into urban plantations

You know throwing around urban plantations trying to evoke the times of slavery attempt to get the good boy points is really helping you.

They didn't move to those "urban plantations" for no reason, they moved their because those places had jobs. Stop being such a cowerd and own up to your racism

True, however they would face the least resistance claiming that aspect of their origins. Their dollars also go a lot further. American blacks are the wealthiest blacks on Earth, and could live like Kangs if they make the right moves.

>feminism
More like drugs pushed by a terrorist group the CIA bankrolled.

>Actually, and I really hate to say this, the Irish where far more raw and uncivilized when they first arrived.
No the Irish had civilizations on par with East Europe by that time while Africa was still mostly in the Bronze Age.

Besides the Irish shaped up while the American negro still is a criminal menace.

American black culture is acting like a stupid teenager for eternity its not rebellion its basically a modern twist to tribal african culture.

They have the tribal mating dances(twerking)

The tribal attention whoring(look at my swag nigga!)

The tribal warrior mentality(Imma beat your ass nigga!)

The tribal love of loud low pitch noises(Rap music)

Not really. they have white in them but not that damn high at all.

They see themselves as Black and live in a society that saw them as black and live in a world whee they are seen as Black.

Trying to deny that is prue dnealism.

Nope. It was feminism. The stats bare this out. Drugs was just icing on the cake, or possibly done for diversionary blame shifting reasons.

No I absolutely mean the white liberal democrats.

The ones who have had Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit under political strangleholds for almost 50 years now.

Chicago IS a Democratic paradise. It's the apex of their social engineering. We're over 200 murders for 2017 alone and it's not even the summer War season yet.

Those same white liberals who fled to the suburbs to call people who flat out didn't didn't like blacks wrong for being 'racists' while the liberals continuously make every single interaction with them about them being black.

>Africa would be great if American blacks dropped the interest in food and fashion when it comes to connecting to your roots.

Food and fashion are important. Africans and the diaspora have exchanged food and culture with each other.

>Liberia was a state made FOR the Americo-Liberians, not the natives

Yea but it's not like it was just unoccupied real estate lol. Real 'Africans' were living there.

Nigeria I guess, they'd just be one eccentric tribe in an ocean of other eccentric tribes.

What feminism?

They are surely urban plantations where the Democratic white bosses sit far removed in their mansions.

Where they are kept because white neighborhoods (white democrat) are heavily patrolled by police to ensure the blacks stay away.

And for your information I actually have black family members who I love to death and I'm fucking SICK of the way your side has dealt with things.

I didn't start this life on the Right side of history.

There are plenty of modern Irish criminals and thugs in America.

But your rhetoric has taken hold. No arguing now

and colonies are like that regardless. Who cares if you are native, we (Euros or those Americans) are settlers/colonial migrants and you are "meaningless" to the eyes of the government compared to us (the settlers).

The natives are the red headed stepchild at best so to speak.

Vietnam-era feminist courted black women into policies that were destructive to the black family, and black males in general. They gave them gibs to put gender above their greater community.

Mass abortions
Mass incarcerations
Covert population control.

You know urban centres have no jobs in them at all pretty much?

Yet once again there most crime ridden areas are filled with black americans not even hispanics but black americans that is the bizarre part because there are more hispanics than blacks in America totally.

They are but It hasn't gotten them far. I'm being harsh,but the head wraps and the dashiki isn't helping. A Jew in a Yamakule has weight behind it, a nation. A black woman in head wrap is just trying to convince her neighborhood that she don't do that no more.

Not for the unskilled.

>niggers
>feminism
Pick one, black males are some of the most misogynist men in America.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read on this site

They, like the Irish, largely came here in boats against their will but unlike the Irish didn't benefit from the visual sameness.

Hence forever being the out group.

Are you trying to spin birth control and abortions as something bad?

That's only because they have been so extensively exposed to raw feminism.

Feminism was the perfect divide and conquer.

Ah ha yes. But black women are among the strongest willed.

I have a cousin who will fight you like a man.

And they're all raised by strong independent single mothers and have the mental capacity of an overgrown child.

No. Abortions and birth control as a substitute for personal responsibility is a bad thing.

Children require paternity.

It's no great mystery

Black males regularly beat the shit out of their women, feminism will never ever take hold in black communities.
And a black dude will break her skull.
Thats just natural african parenting, the ,males are naturally polygamous jerks that fuck over 20 women then die while the women raise the kids collectively as a community in the tribe while the men just screw around.

Not true. Actual African (not nigger American) societies are all patriarchal as fuck.

Congo, cuz is they came from there.

You're wrong. The black community serves as a warning of what unchecked feminism can lead to.

and blacks have been great progress economically and it still isn't enough despite the great strides of the past 50 years. Them being rich in Africa will do NOTHING if they still are just a Black man/woman in America or being Black at all elsewhere in the world and that comes with a lot of baggage. Fucks sake Oprah had that bullshit with the handbag.

You have to realize that nothing Blacks can do can please the American eye.

Lol maybe in a fair fight but my cousin is wild.

She's the epitome of the modern 'nigger' and yet happens to be one of the most loyal and compassionate people I have ever met.

When she's not self-medicated on booze and drugs. Yes she has 5 children by 4 different fathers and finally bullied a white cuck into marrying her. Yes she was a gang member, yes she has been to prison no she can't read.

She's the stereotype 100%

But her sister is an honors graduate. Her brother was shot dead after a brief career in Occupy Wall street agitation where WHITE LIBERALS came to Stockton to round up angsty youth to fight police in Oakland

Why is this thread still up. It's not even fucking Veeky Forums and it's a what if.

There is no feminism in the black community, so black women get jobs so fucking what? Black women have no control over black men even their own sons will beat the shit out of them once they get taller than them both in America and Africa.
Yes African tribes are patriarchal but the men still dont raise their children.

There's a hide feature available.

Use it

>where could americans assimilate to, if they were kicked out of america

Probably no where?

They do raise their children, it's true that polygamy is practiced especially in the muslim parts, but father is always present and extremely revered/respected, he's not some crackhead you never met rotting in a jail somewhere.

The white passing elite and the white led Colonization society refused that.
No
Sorta
Africans don't even like each other until black Diaspora are put in the picture. They ain't shit just like any other human group though
Ghanians hate them because they are too powerful, two black American business women were killed after proving to a chief they were sold by them to Europeans and were killed after they got the land
It's rural americana influenced by three continents like most old American populations
Native Americans are the poorest people in the country, the only ones doing well are black like Pequot in Massachusetts.
Most wanted to ally with Mande, the elite refused. They wanted to be white in Africa.

People forget Americos are called Congo because they absorbed Congolese in transit to the Americas, they fully had the capacity to assimilate more and some they did but the white led ACS refused to allow it. They wanted a tropical vassal state in Africa.
You are dumb as fuck, black women were fighting for the right to NOT work at the homes of white women, to support black men to being breadwinner. Literally look up woman's and black feminist movement it's always been to unify the community you stupid ass commentator.
Nah, you just sound dumb

Uh yes and no, but also a lot of no

>Uh
Reddit.

Nah, you just are basic and a Meme real internet Veeky Forums faggot.

>using Veeky Forums as an insult
You can always fuck off.

Im talking about tribal Africa not modern Africa user. African men never raised their kids unless they felt like it which was rare because they were too busy fucking women to do that in the first place.

Being able to get a decent job, is a big fucking deal. Anyway I'm not going to argue this, the black community is by far the most matriarchal in America thanks to Uncle Sam, stats prove this.

You clearly have an agenda. You are a woman, and probably Jewish.

The only thing that can save blacks is strict religious adherence. Islam.

Mind linking me to that Ghanaian story?

Could it not be Islam?

Islam so often manifests in brutal autgoritarian dictatorships.

Islam is the only modern religion that takes a practical approach to curbing toxic femininity.

You're not wrong.

Dude look at Africa, africans blacks still kill gay people and trannies, jewish crap has no effect on niggers at all.

Jews make money hand over fist from African suffering.

Diamonds
Arms sales

Israel itself has a problem with the same sentiments.

For the love of all that is holy STOP using the blanket term jews.

It's to reductionist to be accurate. It's untrue and is the sign of a lazy mind.

The truth is far more complex than that.

Fuck outta here, I been here 9 years but I gotta life outside of this imageboard. You a damn child for thinking this some secret place of interneting or whateva and need to grow the fuck up already