Who actually killed this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlen_Specter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America

The ancient aliens.

All of them

The zodiac killer's dad.

The warren commission determined that it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Jews

6pbp

Dubs confirmed the truth

it was jackie, you see the bullet exit straight up out of his head where her hand was and then you see a silver item in her right hand go behind his back then she ridiculously starts trying to climb out of the back

It was me.

Three times the lethal dose of heroin! It was Courtney!

Oswald being flown by pigeons

My bet is the Cosa Nostra. Because of what his brother was doing to them.

LBJ
Helicopter shares, Vietnam war, yada yada yada

Lee Harvey Oswald

The Wald

Israel/Mossad

John Wilkes Booth

Kennedy was an ardent zionist this doesn't even make sense.

That doesn't mean he wasn't against their nuclear program.

Allen Dulles, Bill Harvey and Cord Meyer were the main orchestrators, among other CIA spooks. Anti Castro Cuban mafia goons were hired for the hit. maybe Corsican or Italian mobsters.

Essentially just war hawks who wanted to expand the military industrial empire and JFK stood tall in their way.

Google knows

Haven't been on Veeky Forums in a few months
I knew we had a few /pol/ posters but this is getting a bit outta hand
Don't want this to just become /pol/ and leddit, gee whiz

Zoinks! Golly gee willickers you're right!

fail

I was just going for trips

these pics really scream neutrality and peer revieww

In 1963, JFK's primary interest in Dallas was raising money from the Dallas elite, and that meant the wealthy pro-Israel Jewish Democrats who were major financial angels for the ruling Democratic Party there. And since JFK was, at that time, at loggerheads with Israel over its nuclear arms program, it is critical to recognize how JFK was lured to Dallas and who was in charge of the arrangements that actually facilitated his assassination. And while it is well known that the Dallas leg of JFK's Texas trip was sponsored by the Citizens Council (CC), the elite business group that ruled Dallas, the little-noticed evidence shows that two of the three key figures who dominated the CC were Jewish —not "WASPs," as the legend of Dallas would have it. These were the folks who really ran Dallas, not the conservatives affiliated with the John Birch Society, as the old myth suggests. In 1963, one of those Jewish power brokers was an outspokenly pro-Israel liquor wholesaler, Julius Schepps, who held the distribution rights in Dallas for the Bronfman family's Seagram's products (both of which are Jewish)

The means by which the Dallas elite gained control of JFK's Dallas trip agenda is interesting. Since JFK's Dallas trip was officially designated as "non political" —in contrast to other Texas stops such as Houston and Austin which were designated as "political" —the private entities paying for the Dallas trip gained control of the planning (taking it out of the hands of the JFK -controlled Democratic National Committee). The
CC designated a "host committee." The chairman was Dallas Jewish leader and public relations man, Sam Bloom, the CC's longtime executive director, and —in retrospect —one of the least known but most pivotal figures in world history.

There was an immediate confrontation between Bloom, representing the Dallas elite, and Jerry Bruno, JFK's veteran advance man. Bruno wanted the president to speak at the Women's Building, but the rulers of Dallas insisted JFK speak at the Trade Mart. Although Bruno fought long and hard, after much pressure, the Dallas elite prevailed, causing the JFK loyalist to comment that "this was one of the few fights like this that I had lost. On things like this my judgment was usually taken. This time it wasn't." By forcing JFK to speak at the Trade Mart, the Dallas elite positioned the JFK motorcade to take the now infamous "dog -leg" turn into what was a classically sniper-friendly "kill zone" on Elm Street just below the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD), from where it later was claimed the alleged assassin, TSBD employee Lee Harvey Oswald, red the fatal shots. The spot was also in easy range of the "grassy knoll" and the nearby Dal-Tex Building, where assassination researchers believe snipers were located. Had JFK's advance man prevailed —as he usually did —JFK (on his way to the preferred location) would have traveled two blocks fart her away from the TSBD —out of the kill zone—at a greater speed.

Although the Secret Service objected (for security reasons) to the publication of JFK's motorcade route, Bloom (the point man for the Dallas elite) nonetheless made sure a map of the route was repeatedly published in Dallas papers. Thus, later, when the "patsy" was in custody, there was a plausible explanation as to how he knew JFK would pass by his workplace. That an assassin quite probably fired on JFK from the Dal-Tex Building is most relevant in the context of an Israeli connection. Co-owned by David Weisblat, a major financial backer of the Israeli lobby's Anti-Defamation League, Dal-Tex housed, on different floors, a number of firms that utilized the telephone number of Morty Freedman, an attorney, garment manufacturer, and activist in Jewish affairs. Since JFK was working to stop Israel's nuclear arms program—which received smuggled uranium from U.S. sources—it is notable that one Dal-Tex firm linked to Freedman was the Dallas Uranium & Oil Company. It is also intriguing that one of Freedman's Dal-Tex business partners was Abe Zapruder, the Jewish dress manufacturer who filmed the assassination and profited immensely. Today there are some who now believe Zapruder had advance knowledge of the assassination.
Once the accused assassin was in custody, it was----you guessed it —Sam Bloom, who had earlier maneuvered JFK into the kill zone, who pressured Elgin Crull, the city manager, to in turn pressure Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry into making Oswald accessible to the press and to move him publicly from the Dallas police station to the city jail. Thus, the situation was in place for Jack Ruby to move in for the kill. There are several sources, including Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, who stated Bloom and his backers were the forces behind this. When the police searched Ruby's home, they found a slip of paper with Bloom's name, address and telephone number on it.

he was killed by the KGB

the man behind the crazed lone shooter theory was a disinfo agent sent by the russians

The city of Dallas has, unbeknownst to most people (which I can attest to), has an immensely powerful Jewish community, but, more importantly, the city (and Texas) had been a major center of fundraising and arms smuggling on behalf of the Zionist cause, going back to the 1940s. Even Jonathan Pollard, the American spy for Israel, said he was inspired to pro-Israel activism by stories he heard (while living in Texas) of gunrunning for the Israeli underground by Jews in Texas. In fact, the official published history of a major Zionist arms smuggling operation, the Sonneborn Institute, reports its agents smuggled aircraft parts out of Texas to Israel. This was happening when a then recently discharged Army Air Corps aircraft mechanic, Jack Ruby, was re-settling in Dallas in 1947, the year prior to Israel's birth, then Sonneborn's activities were at a zenith. Ruby bragged of having run arms to Israel and, in 1963, is now known to have part of an arms smuggling operation overseen by an Israeli intelligence officer. So the Israeli connection to Texas was a lot more intimate than many today ever realized.

>"We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability--with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

Excerpt from the now declassified letter Kennedy sent to Ben Gurion, urging him to halt the suspected weapons program at Dimona.

Attached pic is of LBJ and Chicago Democratic Party boss Jacob Arvey, who himself was Jewish and a Zionist proponent.

Forgot image.

>"We also lost 34 American lives when, on June 8, the fourth day of the war, the U.S. communications ship Liberty came under air and naval attack. We were meeting with President Johnson in the White House situation room, considering the implications had the Soviets or Egyptians attacked the ship, when we received word from Tel Aviv that Israeli forces were responsible. That didn't please us, although an Israeli attack on Liberty was far easier to deal with. But I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident or some trigger-happy local commander. Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous."

Kennedy Secretary of State Dean Rusk regarding the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty. Rusk himself was unpopular with Ben Gurion and the Israeli government due to his advice that Israel be forced to take back a percentage of the expelled Palestinians, and that the US should remain neutral if Israel was attacked.

>The U.S. has constantly opposed any Israeli use of retaliatory raids, and we believe Israel must continue to understand it cannot continue to take the law into its own hands. Israel will argue, no doubt, its subjection to considerable provocation from Syria, but for the U.S. to adopt any posture other than strong opposition to these Israeli tactics might well be taken by the Israelis to indicate we were prepared to tolerate similar future incidents and would, in addition, create strong feelings in the Arab world against the U.S. for its abandonment of a well established principle important to maintenance of order in the area.

>During the first session of the Security Council, on March 28, we plan to speak briefly. The U.S. Representative would make two major points... Secondly, we would try to pre-empt the inevitable Soviet efforts to curry favor with the Arabs by making a brief general statement which would indicate that we condone neither the Syrian provocations nor the Israeli retaliation, putting heavier stress on the latter than the former.

>...Israel prefers no resolution whatsoever. We consider, however, that this is unrealistic. Since an extreme resolution is likely to be introduced by the USSR or UAR, we have informed our Mission to the United Nations that in order to exercise some control over the outcome, they should embark on consultations with friendly Council members with a view to developing a reasonably balanced resolution which would contribute the maximum to stabilizing the situation in the Near East while doing the minimum damage to our relations with the Israelis and the Arabs.

Memorandum from Secretary of State Dean Rusk to Kennedy regarding Israeli strikes against the Syrians and actions around lake Tiberias.

After Kennedy was assassinated LBJ would not condemn Israeli land gains post 1967, a complete shift from the Kennedy policy regarding the Middle East.

There have been four serious investigations and all of them have concluded that it was Lee Harvey Oswald and that there's little evidence he was acting on outside orders.
People should really read the Warren Commission, it's very thorough and covers almost every possibility.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlen_Specter
>Arlen Specter (February 12, 1930 – October 14, 2012) was an American lawyer and politician who served as United States Senator from Pennsylvania. Specter was a Democrat from 1951 to 1965,[1][2][3] then a Republican from 1965 until 2009, when he switched back to the Democratic Party. First elected in 1980, he represented his state in the Senate for 30 years.

>Specter was born in Wichita, Kansas, to emigrant Russian Jewish parents. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and served with the United States Air Force during the Korean War. Specter later graduated from Yale Law School and opened a law firm with Marvin Katz, who would later become a federal judge. Specter served as assistant counsel for the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of John F. Kennedy and helped devise the "single-bullet theory". In 1965, Specter was elected District Attorney of Philadelphia, a position that he would hold until 1973.

>Specter, a devout Jew, would earn headlines for inserting a $25 million allotment for synagogue security in the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act.

>"At a time of deep polarization in our country’s politics, Sen. Specter’s reliably strong stand for justice and fairness, and his vigorous defense of moderation, are sorely missed,” said American Jewish Committee executive director David Harris. “He was a respected voice in foreign affairs – as a staunch supporter of the U.S.-Israel alliance, as a leader in efforts to facilitate the emigration of Soviet Jews and other individuals suffering religious persecution, and as a watchdog on international terrorism who raised alarms over Iran’s military ambitions.”

LBJ did.

So I take it you haven't read the Warren Commission?

Lets discuss it. I'll go to my favorite parts

>Jack Ruby, born Jacob Rubenstein, was the fifth of his parents' eight living children. There is much confusion about his exact birth date. School records report it as June 23, April 25,1 March 13, and, possibly, March 3, 1911.2 Other early official records list his date of birth as April 21 and April 26, 1911.3 During his adult life the date Ruby used most frequently was March 25, 1911.4 His driver's license, seized following his arrest, and his statements to the FBI on November 24, 1963, listed this date.5 However, the police arrest report for November 24 gave his birth date as March 19, 1911.6 Since the recording of births was not required in Chicago prior to 1915, Ruby's birth may never have been officially recorded.7 No substantial conflict exists, however, about whether Jack Ruby was born in 1911.8

>Ruby, with several friends, frequently attempted to disrupt rallies of the German-American Bund.179 One acquaintance reported that Ruby was responsible for "cracking a few heads" of Bund members.180 Apparently he joined in this activity for ethnic rather than political reasons. The young men in the group were not organized adherents of any particular political creed, but were poolhall and tavern companions from Ruby's Jewish neighborhood who gathered on the spur of the moment to present opposition when they learned that the pro-Nazi and anti-Semitic Bund movement was planning a meeting.181 Hyman Rubenstein testified that Ruby would fight with any person making derogatory comments about, his ethnic origins, and others have stated that Ruby would fight with anyone he suspected of pro-Nazi or anti-Semitic tendencies.182

>a jew was involved
>IT WAS DEFINITELY AN ORCHESTRATED PLAN BY THE JEWS GUYS

You've jumped the shark and flown to the moon, son.

I've already posted multiple other scraps of evidence implicating the Israelis and the Jewish community in Dallas, I'm merely building the evidence, with the Warren Commision, that Ruby was a zealous, Zionist Jew. Likewise you seem frightened that a Jew would have such a direct connection to the assassination.

>Following his return from the Army, Ruby was described as ready to fight with any person who insulted Jews or the military.225 Earl Ruby testified that on one occasion in 1946, Jack returned from downtown Chicago with his suit covered with blood. He explained at that time that he had fought with a person who had called him a "dirty Jew or something like that." 226

>On December 30, 1947, Jack changed his name to Jack L. Ruby by securing a decree from the 68th Judicial District Court of Dallas. His petition alleged that he sought the change because the name Rubenstein was misunderstood and too long and because he was "well known" as Jack L. Ruby.256 The Bureau of Narcotics report of his relationship with Paul Roland Jones indicates that as of October 29, 1947, Jack was known as Ruby; 257 however, several persons in Dallas knew him as Rubenstein.258

What? There were Jews in Dallas who said bad things about JFK?

Bravo, Sherlock! Confirmation Bias is a wonderful thing. Fuck off to /pol/ with your schizoid delusions.

No, there were Zionist Jews who were opposed to what they saw a threat to Israeli security and soveriegnity in JFK.

You really seem triggered.

>"I went to this party,” Kennedy said. “It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

>as described by Seymour Hersh in his 1991 book The Samson Option and Richard Reeves in his 1993 book President Kennedy: Profile of Power

Ok so let's say that you're dubiously sourced claims are true about Zionist Jews not liking the very pro-Israel Kennedy are true. Prove they killed him.

Already did roughly 30 posts in. Quit wasting my time with your single sentence opinionated objections you obviously triggered Israeli.

No you didn't.

>wasting your time

You're wasting your life with these paranoid fantasies, but sure.

You haven't made a single argument or debatable point.
>read the Warren Commision
>the main theory- the Single Bullet Theory was formed by Arlen Specter, an obvious pro-Israel Zionist Jew, that bias would compromise it's integrity.
>you haven't read the Warren Commision
>I have, lets read about Jack Rubenstein, aka Jack Ruby, the man who murdered Oswald before he could be interrogated. There is ample evidence he was a Zionist, zealous Jew, which could have been the determining factor.
>b-but thats nothing you're crazy

This is where you proved you had no credible arguments.
At this point I realize I forgot to post

>The wife of Yitzhak Rabin, Leah Rabin, revealed in a biography, that Rabin was in Dallas when Kennedy was assassinated.

I've actually read the part, apparently (supposedly) Rabin was in Dallas at the end of a tour of military facilities as a consultation during his tenure as Chief of General Staff.

The CIA because Kennedy wanted to dismantle it

>The dialogue took place in two sessions on 13-14 November. On the question of the significance of the Egyptian missile development program there was a difference of opinion.....The US rejected the view that there existed any operational Egyptial missile capability, and considered the effort to be in an early research and develpment stage. It also doubted that Nasser had the technical or financial means to produce a force of one thousand missiles, as Israeli reports suggested, which Americans estimated would cost half a billion dollars. The Kennedy Administration did not share the Israeli view that the Egyptian missile program constituted a real immediate danger to Israel, and opposed providing American surface-to-surface missiles to Israel.

>They also differed on the question of the probability of an Egyptian surprise attack on Israel. Ben-Gurion was obsessed with Israel's vulnerability to such a possibility, a concern that played an important role in his decision to develop a nuclear option. American officials, however, were less impressed by the danger.....

Avner Cohen's Israel and the Bomb. pages 171-172

Leah Rabin's diary, pages 119 and 120
November of 1963.

Chapter 6

Sabra Statesman

>Our first joint visit to the United States (Yitzhak had been there before) took place in November 1963, just before Yitzhak was appointed chief of staff of the IDF. In preparation for that appointment, Yitzhak embarked on a high-level orientation trip to America. I can appreciate now how momentous it was to have visited the United States at that precise time. We went to New York and Washington, and Yitzhak traveled to several other cities, mainly military centers and installations-all so exciting and awesome and the source of many important new ideas.

>...I picked up the phone to hear shocking news: John F. Kennedy was dead. To have just returned for the United States and for Yitzhak to have been in Dallas just hours before-albeit as mere coincidence; Fort Bliss was a stop on his military briefing tour-was disorienting. Yitzhak was about to become chief of staff and had just completed an intensive study of state-of-the-art defense and security practices from the most powerful nation in the world, and suddenly we learned that this country's chief executive was slain by a lone gunman.

Image is LBJ with Israeli PM Levi Ekshol and other Israeli statesmen.

forgot image

Goodnight Veeky Forums, hope you get your heads out of your asses in time.

Oswald alone without coercion or encouragement from others.

your're mum

huh, guess it was the israelis. seems he makes a good point

It was suicide

Vietnamese did it for revenge, because he ordered the killing of South Vietnam president Ngo Dinh Diem

Reminder

Just got back- if you read Yitzak Rabin's autobiography, you can see that he left the entire second half of 1963. As if nothing of any consequence happened on either the Israeli or American side, or even in his personal life.

Ben Gurion wanted nukes and he was in the way. Vaunu corroborates this.

Waaaahhhahsaaassh jiooooooz guise i swearrrr

DA JOOS
DA ILLUMINERTI

>It is the worship of a national hero who has served his county
He served his country by turning it into a smoking heap of rubble and killing off its male population

All mockery of the Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.

>open thread
>ctrl F Jew
>29 results

About as expected.

I heard he died of natural causes.

Did you actually read the thread or did you just search for tthe usage of Jew?
Why did you just search for the usage of Jew?

my best guess is J.D. Tippet

Gay tranny Cuban Nazi capitalists obviously.

Everybody

Reminder that there are hundreds if not thousands of attempts made on the president and vice president and the only reason anyone gives a shit about JFK is because people want to pretend he was something he wasn't.

People give a shit because it was (in my estimation) Israeli adventurism at the cost of the nation which had been it's biggest supporter. I give a shit because it highlights how much the politicians of that specific country value mine and it's politicial processes, and exposes that ethnic and religious ties supersede any national allegiance. I it was investigated properly it would have altered both America's foreign policy while causing a reevalution of what it means to be an American- beyond the anti-communist sentiment of the time.

radical left italians

kikes in the CIA