Define and defend these ideals

Define and defend these ideals.

Liberty, equality, and brotherhood. All but the last are indefensible.

>liberty
gayfags
>equality
commies
>fraternity
nazis

Radical centrism

what's his endgame?

Fascism is radical centrism. Prove me wrong.

pro tip: you can't

I would say EXTREME far right social policies and moderate left social market economics is still overall right wing. If you want true radical centrism you'd have to go for things like Strasserism, Mosleyism, maybe even futurism.

basically, the status quo
to keep the neolib trend going
if you are a burger, you could say he is more libertarian than the others, here we would say he is more liberal (he wants to make the labour market more flexible to be competitive)

>Liberty
The pursuit of happiness.
>Equality
Rule of law.
>Fraternity
If I have rights, then the people around me should share the same rights.

My defense: Napoleon, both for and against.

>>Liberty
>The pursuit of happiness.

Being able to freely pursue a socially acceptable, that includes NEETdom, survivalism and other activites but not pedophilia as you are probably eagerly typing out right now, happiness.

Would you say paying $100,000 for a basic medical procedure to be happiness? I would honestly rsther have been born in North Korea.
>inb4 move there
I don't speak Korean, have any understanding of their culture, or have any family there, otherwise I would.

The fourth slogan was "or death" but everybody forgets about it.

You think the NK state would pay for such an expensive medical procedure?

Of all examples you could use to disavow the USA health system you turn a pseudo-theocratic, agrarian, racist, isolationist absolute hereditary monarchy?

>Liberty
*bourgeois hand rubbing intensifies*
>Equality
we plebs now
>Fraternity
read pic related

Where did I ever imply that a welfare state is incompatible with liberty?

being a puppet

The point is that it isn't expensive to do, and shouldn't be expensive, that's the entire point I"m making here.

>racist as a pejorative
You need to go back to .

>wahhh racism

Giving france to germany

With no (white) survivors

>French
>Liberty
O my sides

You had heart surgery?

Of course its pricey

Why would that matter? No one has died due to lack of healthcare.

Prescriptive trash. I'd sooner defend just about anything before them. They pervert a position and make the better thing look worse by association.

this
almost anything that needs to call itself (x) isn't (x)

The most beautiful ideas of all time and they should be defended at all costs.

>liberty
Freedom from faggotry
>Equality
All women have the right to suck dick
>Fraternity
Brethren before cunts

god damn paris is a mess

Im not even racist but come on, it was such a beautiful city

Paris used to be full of slums which are almost all gone now. Stop with this revisionist bullshit.

And that first pic looks like crap too.

>this is your brain on Veeky Forums

How about you go back to /pol/, where you can spend all day circlejerking about things you don't know anything about.

I'm not from /pol/, you raging faggot. I don't think I've been on /pol/ more than once in ten years of imageboards.

>paris was never beautiful! because some parts were poor!!!!1!

Slums can be reversed quite easily

Demographic change is essentially permanent

Surely you arnt so mired in your ideology to argue with this?

Leave the designated good impression areas and see the real shitty Paris back then. Most Euro cities were utter messes until recent times.

> Demographic change is essentially permanent
It isn't. In fact, it can be reversed as easy as it happened (excluding direct genocide).

I dont think that is true

how?

Just ask yourself. What stops demography from returning back to what it was?

>Liberty is the pursuit of happiness
Ameritard please shut the fuck up

you said no genocide

Then maybe you should go there.

>paris isn't beautiful! because some parts are poor!!!!1!

>some parts
Literally just one part.

Every one of those /pol/tard pics is always from the same one or two streets at the exact same place.

Goutte d'Or rpz

Yeah, more precisely Barbès, the Southern extremity of the Goutte d'Or.

That guy never mentioned slums/poor people

what are you arguing?

>god damn paris is a mess
>Im not even racist but come on, it was such a beautiful city

What the fuck else is this supposed to mean?

To shit on the leftist upstart's plans and guaranteeing FNs dominance in '22.

WTF, he's not a libertarian, he's pure liberal.

>Of course its pricey
>live in country with actual healthcare
>pay half what burgers do

Guy who posted it here

I meant all the blacks/muslims

I should have said im not "usually" racist

I always wanted to see paris but all that diversity puts me right off, makes me a little ill truth be told

Well feel free to never go to Paris, point is all of those /pol/ pictures are from this tiny area.

are all the terror attacks in one tiny area

>liberty
To not be enslaved
To not be restrained
To not bow your head to anyone

>equality
To have a fair judgement
To be fairly treated
To be equal with my fellow people

>fraternity
Fight individualism that kill the nations

Well both of the attacks that happened in Paris happened in the 11th district.

Yes actually.

>Liberty
Ability to decide your own fate
servitude is ok if the master takes responsibility for you, look out for your best interest, and is completely competent but usually they're not of any of the three and most of the time don't even have the means or desire to. And if they are not any of the three, you run the risk of being harmed/killed for no reason. You're best to hold as much responsibility for yourself as possible to Maximize your self-interest you can trust society to carry out task that requires group efforts and make an environment where people do not harm each other (be it intentional or unintentional), but if it is completely individual then it is best to do it yourself

>Equality
Lets face it, you're not a special snowflake. People can easily overpower you with numbers, institutions can easily create more contributions to humanity in a year than you can in your entire life, and that belief that you are a maverick in a world of sheep is a thought that all your peers have. It's not that you ought to be equal, you ARE equal, and any pedestal that you use to say that you aren't is just bullshit. Even if you say it's a group of people better than another group they tend to have a lot of incompetent and corrupt people that are significant enough to undermine that premise with most history showing that the guys who assert this tend to be taken down by the underdog group (Persians to Greeks, Greeks to Romans, Romans to Germanics, French to English, Nazis to Russians, Chinese to English, Chinese to Japanese, most of Asia to Mongols, etc). Inequality is bullshit

>Fraternity
Probably best to be as close to your fellow man as possible so as to not kill each other due to misunderstandings and misconceptions, and brothers are the closest you can get without having to fuck someone.

Counterpoint: no.