Rate my Blockfolio

Post yours also

Why are you so poor

It's nice to see some green again but I won't be happy until all my alarms go off telling me it's back to my buy price.

get the fuck off biz you sub 1k faggot

Don't listen to these faggots OP, if you start with such a small amount you don't care if you loss it all you will never fear a crash.

Exactly, im putting in small amounts in when im able too and not expecting any crazy returns. We will see how it goes.

whats thebest way to get usd to coins to trade

how do i turn this into a million $, boys?

ALL-IN ANS

Move all of the beans into edg

I really want to drop the garbage below Nexus for BitBay and Aragon

more bitbeans

buying strat dip saved me

Kill yourself and your immediate family

Wut u tink?

Literally just hodl and you'll be fine. Forget about crypto entirely for a year, unless you want to put more money in.

tell me what to add

Is this Blockfolio thing from Bittrex?
Is it better than Yobit?

Posting

more ETH. BTFD.

an app, if got a smart phone, go to your app store and search for blockfolio

nice. wanna help me diversify?

>holding less than 8mil RDD
Sorry pal you not gonna make it

Nice. I bet you're a miner

lol i was expecting to hear that. i just can't part with ETH, it's my baby

I wish I could forget about it lol

ARK, SC, GNT all good buys now

Yolo

Add some ETC and LTC.

fuck it, i'll throw some play money at all 3. thanks senpai

Sorry, everyone has their own style. For me, with daily trades (buy then sell or vice versa), If I buy $5 worth and sell for $10, my next buy on same coin is $7.50 ( I reinvest 50% on same trade and hold the other 50% for a different coin). This has accumulated to over 90 different coins im in on.

if buys get filled, I will be close to the 8M =)

Yes but not a big one.. goal was to get more gear by now, but not wanting to cash much more out this year. Trying to keep it at a minimum for taxes, last year I paid alot more in taxes than I expected.

He buys BITB. You have to ask?

wtf is CHC and did you get in before that pump?

how do yall find these fucking pump and dumps

you mean, below eth right?
how could you ever take nexus seriously.

can i ask, why doge?
its literally dead.

Saving to add SC and more to XVG and RDD

Not gonna make it

r8

missed the dip/10

Whats my rate?

I would hole heartedly recommend this piece of advice. On June 12, I started with 0.000717 BTC and today I have 0.8334 BTC. If I lost it all tomorrow, I think my only reaction would be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah I actually sold most of my coins on “the dip”.

holding USD topkek 0/10

blockfolio track prices from all big exchanges

Sell ANS as soon as you can and get back in lower if you want to be in that shitcoin, It sells off every night and pumps during the day.

curious, what did you buy?

Bought these yesterday.

Where do I go from this?

People join me on slack to form a natural growth movement for crypto. Our current support goes to Helium! (currently SpreadCoin) This will rise to the moon with a new branding and great plans for the future :) This project is a combination (the best of) of internet, blockchain, smart contract, IoT, big-data and cloud IaaS (running master nodes) and ASICS (service nodes)! Also one of the cheapest Masternodes on the market. No pump and dump but strategized growth as a community! Join us --> cryptorocketteam.slack.com

Blackcoin future is Bitbay

Why Yolo?
DGB is my solid investment to lamboland and beyond...

Chased Stratis yesterday and stuck for the time being.

i unironically think youre going to be a million air off digibyte

>Digibyte

Why?

I just want more ANS

CHC

Who else here
>Retiring in 5 years?

Buy some ETH m8

>Retiring in 5 years?
>0.9 ETH

I have 9 other coins (smaller amounts)

I feel like i should diversify abit more but think i have made the right choices. What you reakon?

that ,93 BTC has to be annoying you. i have ,07. why don't we help each other out user?

17MnDyfg6P6Yv8hiMCN1EXppJDYZ9dbp27

implying anyone would give anyone here money i dont get why you retards beg enjoy your 2 dollars or w.e

poor/10

i prefer my holdings in whole numbers. i'm just treating others how i'd wish to be treated

this portfolio is so poor it's cute

ETH is currently overvalued. I sold at .142

Where do I hold stratis? Any advice on wallets for stratis? And please no "leave it in the exchange" bullshit. Thanks!

Stratis wallet from there site

No more crypto crazy for me...