Tfw they're right

>tfw they're right

marketwatch.com/story/morgan-stanley-thinks-bitcoin-is-nothing-more-than-a-poster-child-for-speculation-2017-07-12

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3aHrecVCfo
marketwatch.com/story/stay-away-from-bitcoin-its-complete-garbage-2017-06-15
marketwatch.com/story/morgan-stanley-tries-to-cause-bitcoin-crash-to-fill-their-bags-2017-07-12
seekingalpha.com/article/4064824-central-banks-massive-incursion-buying-stocks
archive.is/Q3YSe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone with an ounce of reason understands it is a giant Ponzi scheme

Good goy buy our AAA securities. Crypto is not protected by the SEC.

Cope

AAA? WELL FUCK ME THATS AS GOOD AS THEY GET PUT ME DOWN FOR 6 MILLION

What about Snapchat and Instagram? Billion dollar worth of these companies is even more speculative

MS underwrote the snapchat IPO, hawking class C shares on an unsuspecting public. fuck them.

>the investment bank that almost died in 2008 due to selling a fuck tonne of cds is trying to tell me what to not invest in

ye

gud 1

rofl

>giant Ponzi scheme

What no way

Desperate article from TPTB.

Bitcoin making central banks and banks obsolete.

Janet Yellen Stars In A Mainstream Media Advertisement For Bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=J3aHrecVCfo

heres another desperate article byt TPTB against Bitcoin

Opinion: Stay away from bitcoin and ethereum — they are complete garbage

marketwatch.com/story/stay-away-from-bitcoin-its-complete-garbage-2017-06-15

Daily reminder that MSM articles=shill threads on Veeky Forums and huge banks=whales.

When (((they're))) FUDing it, they're trying to drive the price down. It's time to buy

I don't trust banks, I don't trust fiat, why would I trust does that do to give me sound advice?

should read more like

>marketwatch.com/story/morgan-stanley-tries-to-cause-bitcoin-crash-to-fill-their-bags-2017-07-12

guns, gold, butter

make sure you get hallowpoint, one shot one kill

I don't think we are going to see a Somalia level of collapse in the west but I do think that fiat relies on trust to maintain any value and more people are losing faith every day.
That said I do keep plenty of canned food, a habit I learnt from my grandfather who lived in Europe during WW2.

>caring when P.F. Chang thinks

nice just bought 100k

Of course they're right, it's literally their job to be.

probably going to go bankrupt if they don't develop a new technology.

So, its the same as the stock market.

I bet she sucks white southern dick like a good little whore and then goes right back to her laptop typing this nonsense

Yeah, except you have a lot less information about cryptocurrency and almost all of the "value" comes from shilling and marketing.

And how does a value of a stock grow?

>be big corp in merika
>take a loan of 20 billion zero interest from the fed
>buy your own stock
>???

fucking kek and true

Central banks print money out of thin air, like FED qe program, and buy stocks, thats why stockmarket havenst crashed, because all central banks print money and buy stocks.

quote:

"One indication of just how messed up and flawed the global markets have become is reflected in the way central banks across the world are now buying stocks."

seekingalpha.com/article/4064824-central-banks-massive-incursion-buying-stocks

US and other countries real economy is very bad shape, but when central banks keep artificial stock markets up, they give fake perception to public, that everything is ok and economy is good shape because stockmarkets are up.

This current situation has nothing to do with capitalism, capitalism central banks dont buy stock and keep stock market artificially up.

World central bank system is against capitalism and free market, it is central planning and like communism, npw central banks own big chunk of stockmarkets, people dont know how much central banks have bought stocks, because for example FEDs Janet Yellen is against audition of FED.

Ask yourself why FED is against audit the FED, what they want to hide.

A jew bank says btc and cryptos are a scam.

#fakenews written by some liberal chink bitch.

Who fucking cares. As if the stock market and fiat isn't also a giant fucking pyramid scheme.

Naa stock market is legit. Fiat is not. The stocks that are sold do actually produce usefull goods.

Cryptos are scams. They're backed by nothing and created mainly for speculative purposes. They can't even be used as currency because it's so volatile.

> stock market is legit

are you shilling, because stockmarkets are rigged and manipulatd by central banks and banks, and stockmarkets can rigged futures etc.

Cryptomarkets, it is quite hard manipulate cryptomarkets, Bitcoin, there is certain amount of bitcoins, ok. some big player may buy lots of bitcoin, and thats increase value of bitcoin, which is good thing to owners, and some big player may sell lots of bitcoin and thats lower bitcoin price, and this is good thing to them who want buy cheaper bitcoin in the dip.

Cryptomarkets are real, this is why markets go up and down.

Stockmarkets are heavily manipulated, and central banks dont let stock markets go down, this has contiuned allmous 10 years, bad ecomic news, stock go up, good economy news, stocks go up, stockmarket are hyper bubble, and many says that they crash stockmarkets some point.

notice the word "also" in my comment. Yes they are all giant pyramid schemes. I'm pointing out the hypocrytical shit they are pulling.

archive.is/Q3YSe

literally what the stock market is