QRL

Your thoughts?

easy 2x at least from current price

Just a meme

Great long term HODL with very high risk. Put in a tiny bit and if someone attacks BTC / ETH / LTC with a quantum computer it will moon like mad.

I bought at around 15000 sats and sold at 39000.
Thinking I may buy back in for a lark. Mainly what this guy said

>QRL
Exactly what I am thinking.I bought 10k at 0.40 and I hope in 3+years it will be worth 100x.

I have some but I honestly hope it never moons. If quantum computers are used to attack crypto it will be seen as a weakness of crypto and kill the market while if they are used to attack banks it will be viewed as a crime rather than a weakness of banks.

I think there things more vulnerable than crypto that can be attacked with quantum computers.On the opposite, I think the crypto community will be among the first to adapt to it.

It has the word "Quantum" on it.

I literally sold 1k worth the instant I found the founders twitter. he's as cringe and tryhard as that big bang theory logo of his. *nerd-alert*

Everything that relies on encryption for security can be attacked, I don't think there will be any meaningful difference in difficulty once q-computers mature.
So for crypto moving faster than anyone else to fix it I'm not so sure, you have got to remember that Google, MicroSoft, Apple, NASA, NSA, CIA, FBI and all banks will be dealing with it and I suspect the intelligence agencies to have already moved to a q-proof system.

Their whitepaper LOOKS legit and they have a nigger in their team. I see it as the best out of all the shitcoins.

IOTA is quantum resistant, scalable and fast. IOTA is infinitely better than QRL

it's about to break out for a 20% gain is all i know

i don't give a shit about the actual coins, i just want to make money

Is ecc secure,
Do Koblitz curves have a back door?

>2771888
>2771894
>2771896

kys

> quantum computers are operated by universities and perhaps software companies.
>This bet is entirely depends on someone using a quantum computer in a malicious way

how long time before the risk of someone attacking a crypto with this quantum computing?

crypto is a 87+ billion dollar market

someone is going to do it eventually