Get rich now

There has never been a better time to short

You'll be liquidated by tomorrow.

No, you'll be liquidated by tomorrow.

You don't short when shit is going up lmao...You wait for confirmation for a trend reversal then you short. Not just randomly guessing where a top will be. God you kids are retarded.

I liquidated both your moms last night.

shit was cash

Bitch trend reversals are voodoo magic i trust my gut 420x as much

> how mad when i make bank and you make losses

This guy is a dick, but he is right. This going up wasn't a trend reversal in the first place. This is a pump and dump.

>pump and dumps are only for shitcoin!
think again

Correct, and look who's already in the green

What do you normally put in as your loan rate?

1. I don't understand how
2. none of the exchanges let me margin trade
3. I'm poor

Just the default 2% as Poloniex pairs you to the lowest available rate which is always negligible

1 & 2) Poloniex makes it straightforward
3) This is how to become not poor

hope you're not too attached to those coins OP

Look where I shorted Eth. Look where it is now. You can't win if you don't play

looks like your undies when you think it's a fart and it's not.

Unsure how that applies

well that's just how the cow ate the cabbage now isn't it?

Fuck i'm good

You are. teach me.

So many fags on biz think every rally is a reversal. A reversal of a major trend takes time.

HAHA, best diss to these elitists I've ever heard, thanks for the laff based user.

People are so desperate with losses now they are willing to take a 12-18 hour jump as a reversal. Ridiculous. Anyone who legitimately thought this was a reversal was blinded by their bags. I cashed 50/50 into USDT and BTC to short in margin. I hate holding any BTC but the shorting gains outweigh the BTC price decreases.

Think with brains, not bags

I got into USDT yesterday @ 2285 but I should have just waited like you did. I'm most impressed at how you called the top almost exactly. You obviously saw the double top and that there wasn't enough super male vitality to pierce 2400.

nice call indeed

I shorted right before the climb yesterday, almost in the money now but I've had some cold sweats

Been shorting eth for weeks.

Fucking hate the coin. I kek and get diamond hard watching it go down and my short position unrealized profits go up

Do you cash out sometimes along the way or you just jerk off on your paper profits ?

I had an order executed @ 175 USD to close my position and that was the icing on the cake

Just reentered yesterday, bad timing but the ICO draining the coin is a good bet mid term IMO

Cheers fellahs, doesn't usually come off quite so perfectly but this trade has been about as good as it gets