Debt

>debt
>real
pick one

Negative numbers are invented by the Jews to enslave us Christians, like they did to Jesus Christ.

Debt is just slavery. It allows the master to use force to take the fruits of the slave's labor, so that the slave's actions can not even benefit himself except to escape harsher punishment.

it's real if you let it be, that's how 75% of man-made concepts work.

Like love, economies, democracy and tradition to name a few.

>debt
>mattering
I have $30k in credit card debt that I spent on non physical items and owe $10k in hospital bills, haven't made a single payment in years. Not a single fuck was given. What are they gonna throw me in county for a night to make an example of me and spook me, assuming they can even find me?

Hahaha sweetie, no.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't have to hide.

Good luck getting a home loan

(((loan)))

Not even him but anyone getting a loan is just a retard.

If interest is low enough for inflation to eat a chunk of the original loan then you may as well take it.

>Phd in Math
>$300k starting any job I want
Seriously, is debt a Veeky Forums fag feel?

Money is debt.

hahah epic parenthesis my man! careful of those jews! hahaha /pol/ is freaking epic!

Anyway,

There's no other way to get a house if you don't.

But if they didnt enslave us by debt you think they would've enlaved us some other way?
I mean in order to be a debtor you have to have the resouces.
If theres no way to enforce debts and to loan capital in the first place then you wouldnt be in biusness. For too long at most.

So if their capital and means of enforcing werent focused on wealth disbursement wouldnt they rather utilize those assets into other means?
More than likely towards an army to just dominate and actually turn you into a slave.

If you look at the way the EU bureaucracy functions, especially in its treatment of Greece since 2008, its obviously possible to use corruption and bullshit to funnel money back to yourself(talking about the EU troika here) to keep a country in line or a 'slave'.

>treating it as a (((loan))) and not a joint venture in a property investment you progressively buy out
>paying (((rent))) while trying to save enough to buy outright
>getting pennies of interest on your savings or investing through (((middlemen))) because you're too scared to invest in property yourself
>paying more to the (((state))) because you don't exploit tax breaks on owner-occupied property
>all because you're too stupid to get a loan agreement which doesn't put you in debt slavery
& Humanities

Because when you issue a fractional reserve loan, you don't have to pay for the state's army which the taxpayers pay for.

>this meme
unless you are going to work in RenCap or some other high frequency trader, you are not making that much money as a starting position worker

It's called saving or inheriting you stupid cuck.

So you saying through trickery and deception we are paying the fed to take out a loan from ourselves?
Didnt the medicis or reniassance or victorian italy use mercenaries to enforce their rule/title/govenment?
Im saying-- if they didnt dupe some politicians into siding with them so if the people decide not to submit to the bankers they could just use their own army against them as well--they would just use their massive amounts of gold and other resouces by employing the next warlord to just roflstomp all over your country and just instill a loyal government that would impose the banks on their populace by force?

Debt is older than money

debt maybe a social construct but it is a thing

>$10k in hospital bills
What the fuck?

>Debt is just slavery.

So ridiculously wrong. Debt is what allows you to break out of slavery. It's what allows someone who isn't already rich to invest in himself. Social mobility and economic progress depend heavily on debt.

He's an American, presumably. $10k is an overnight stay.

don't think this argument would work with the bailiffs

Ameriguns.

Ahahaha lol

Oh wait this post was serious?

Debt is as real as any social construct.

Sounds like it depends more on gambling , or risk taking.

Maybe the issue then it the payment for services rendered.

I mean health is as much a service as power sewer and garbage.
But do we pay 1,000 dollars a week for power. Or are we forced to take out insurence for our garbage service?

Health is a service, but it is also a utility. Its something you need to live in society.

The costs need to come down, you can't put a premium on human life.