Thou shalt know what the future brings now!

In 6 hours, drop caused by those who harvest the dip of yesterday, numbers will be in red again until the day after tomorrow.

The next Monday, a race to the moon will start and a new player will appear

The next week after that, markets will split between ETH and BTC, choose wisely, or face slumber and regret.

Who's the new player, and which do we choose

Go on

>markets will split between ETH and BTC
So bitcoin wants to die

Like OP is going to reply kek

so when I post TA im an autistic faggot but OPs crystal ball is perfectly credible...

For the coming months...

Those tormented souls whom bought in May BTC will suffer until January

It is revealed that behind ETH theres an elite of undeclared intentions, that will create doubts and fear

By August not the first but the 15th a real drop will drag prices to the floors and big corps will start a campaign to close the proliferation of cryptos followed supported by people who lost their money by poorly made choices

I will answer just one more question.

shills use TA a lot just to pump the shit coins in here so we just throw it all away all together. Sorry user. I literally stay away from everything on Veeky Forums though but it's fun to larp or have esoteric threads one in a while

is ur penis big?

I must know.

Yea where'd you get this pasta?

So TL;DR, do we buy or sell?

Doesn't make sense. Growing market caps and power are going to cause regulatory and corporate backlash, not a dip in price. If anything, that demonstrates the technology is no threat to financial hegemony. Thoughts?

Is it gonna be Bancor? Or tezos?

It's MTL isn't it?

Where does litecoin fit into tje equation. Rise to the moon or dump to the trashcan?

Sell 2/3 parts of your holdings, then buy only to compensate until 1/8 by the most

The new player it is not revealed yet, but is a response of the big corps and a very old computer company, it will be an adversary

Those who uses crypto shall must register in government watch lists

By last I must say the next year or sooner a new virus will attack mayor exchanges making difficult the income of new money to the market

Beware and engrave my words in your mind mortals, there will not be reminders.

>making difficult the income of new money
FUCK OFF PAJEET

HE ALMOST HAD ME!!!!

FUCKIN PAJEET!!!!!!

>until 1/8 by the most

Good call

Specta tenebrarum homo mortalis

Non Pajeet elocua quam io

Strigas lumen intra palabrum mii

he is evolving

they are equally credible

Make fun of my grammar if that pleases you, my mother language is not English and i have nothing to do with the Middle East nor India... but don't forget my words, they could help you.

I meant 1/8 is the maximum amount you should spend

By New money I was talking about currency of other countries