Was the holodomor a genocide?

was the holodomor a genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhZyl_IADE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where there's smoke there's fire

No, it wasn't intentional and it wasn't aimed at a specific ethnic group. Thit doesn't mean Stalin shouldn't be vilified for it, he bears full responsibility and there's no excuse for his severe mismanagement of the situation.

Were the Irish famine of the 1840s and the Bengal famine of 1943 genocides?

Probably?

>was the holodomor a genocide?

Yes.

(((Lazar Kaganovich))) was the main orchestrator. Him and the 80% Jewish Bolsheviks did it solely to annihilate the Ukrainian people. It's sad Jews expect all Germans to repent for the Holocaust yet they have no shame denying their role in the Holodomor.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhZyl_IADE

Just look at how this Holocaust "Survivor" reacts to being blasted about the genocide against the Ukrainian people perpetrated by Jews. The weak old man freezes up because he has nothing he can say.

This is what americans actualy bealive

Yes desu

I agree. Just look at how the media reacted when Putin said the Bolsheviks were 80-85% Jewish. They had no response. They know Putin is an expert, and knows far more than any (((Veeky Forumstorian)))

>Him and the 80% Jewish Bolsheviks did it solely to annihilate the Ukrainian people. It's sad Jews expect all Germans to repent for the Holocaust yet they have no shame denying their role in the Holodomor.
But that's wrong you fucking retard

famines happen all the time :^)

I don't understand the brackets meme, it made sense putting in loads of quotation marks but it makes no sense using parentheses that way.

Mods should start banning this shit.

>was the holodomor a genocide?

That the famine was unintentional and undesired is clear from the archives. And what is unplanned can never be a genocide.

However, it is likely that in dealing with the famine, the Soviet government kept food from the groups and certain segments of society they deemed 'problematic'. Not that they allowed the food to go to waste, but peasants regularly got the short end of the stick compared to city people.

Why it's always about Ukraine and never about Kazakhs? The famine killed roughly one third of all Kazakhs in Kazakhstan making them the minority in their own country.

>Why it's always about Ukraine and never about Kazakhs?

Because /pol/ doesn't really give a shit about the famine and is only using to push their narrative.

I get it. It makes sense, for them it's always about Jews killing Ukrainian Christians. They don't care about 1.5-2 million Muslim Kazakhs.

>BAN ALL OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE!!
>MODS DELETE IT I DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT AGAINST IT I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE ME GETTING BTFO'D

cry more

>This is what americans actualy bealive

This is how Russians actually spell things

>for them it's always about Jews killing Ukrainian Christians. They don't care about 1.5-2 million Muslim Kazakhs

Prove it then. Where's your source/

Go ask /pol/ if they care about the 2.5 million Muslim kazakhs who died in holodomor

Why does leftypol want Veeky Forums to be their safespace?

We want high quality discussion, not /pol/ anti-Semitic nonsense.

>anti-Semitic nonsense

Literally not an argument.

Refute anything I said lol

We've had the discussion on the number of Jews in the communist party of the Soviet Union several hundred times since this board exists. I have no interest in having another. Search the archive or something rather than making a >da j00s thread #756.

I didn't make this thread. I just answered it to the best of my possibility. What's wrong with that?

This guy (you?) is clearly a moronic holocaust denier who doesn't care about the holodomor.

>(((Lazar Kaganovich)))
Retarded /pol/ meme.

>Him and the 80% Jewish Bolsheviks
Why does this matter if they were Jews or not? And the Bolsheviks obviously weren't 80% Jewish.

>It's sad Jews expect all Germans to repent for the Holocaust yet they have no shame denying their role in the Holodomor.
This has nothing to do with this thread.

>Holocaust "Survivor"
Implies that this guy is a liar or that holocaust didn't happen. Again, it has nothing to do with holodomor.

I do find it funny how after Yagoda now the main culprit of Holodomor is Kaganovich. What about others, such as Stalin (Georgian), Molotov (Russian), Postyshev (Russian), Kosior (Pole) or Chubar (Ukrainian)?
I'm just waiting until this idiot discovers the actual ruling and finds that one more Jew was listed there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

>Kaganovich participated with the All-Ukrainian Party Conference of 1930 and were given the task of implementation of the collectivization policy that caused a catastrophic 1932–33 famine (known as the Holodomor in Ukraine)

>Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents

BTFO

And he was an atheist what of it?

You are turning this thread into another discussion on the "jewishness" of the Soviet communist party, that's what's wrong.

oh

>They know Putin is an expert, and knows far more than any (((Veeky Forumstorian)))
And you know this how?

There's some subjects that will never be discussed properly here until the one or two shitposters from /pol/ that spam the board fuck off. Sad tbqh.