''You probably don’t like me but, at only 24, you guys can only dream about having what I have at 24,''

>''You probably don’t like me but, at only 24, you guys can only dream about having what I have at 24,''

>''End of the day, don’t like me or whatever. Just go back dreaming about your dream car or house while I go buy them.''

Damn... Rich people see us as worms...

Did that lazy Slav fuck say that?

we are worms

litteraly who? And I dream about the future of my race, not cars. what a dumb goy.

my dream is literally to be a dictator of japan and take over asia. dream cars are boomer shit

How much is this faggot actually worth?

$4,935,212

ahahaha

who the fuck is this loser and did he really say that shit with a net worth of only 5 mil?

Dwindling aussie tennis player. That's not even his net worth, it's total prize money most of which has been publicly blown on shit like lambo. Maybe he has some sponsor deals but will most likely be driving cabs with his old man by 30.

lol only 5 mil while you have 5 k lol

he is a mix between a croat and a roach, dont expect anything smart comming out of his mouth

Bet hes got a tight ass.

This cunt is shit tier. This is the final fart of a corpse on his way to irrelevance

even his dad doesn't like him

Yeah pretty funny to assume thats a really important thing to poor people, and reveals a completely superficial mindset

keeeeek

Why is Joseph Gordon-Levitt being such a dickhead?

i have around 4, just curious who this guy is and why he's being such a little bitch.

he must have more than 5 mil to be talking shit like that though.

no australians are incredibly fickle and very quick to show off and waste wealth when they come into it suddenly

This guy is a notoriously obnoxious cunt who had an abusive father and is prob actually mentally ill. He has no fans not even Aussies and hasn't won jack shit despite being hyped

tall poppy syndrome lyfe

This cunt is a slav kraut. Flew here.

Pfffffft ahahahaha.
I though he was something close to 1b, based on his arrogant speech.