XVG Verge

WHo here is holding long term?

Are you confident in your investment?

It's an anonymous coin, so yes very confident. It's definitely going to have its use.

I know but there are already several coins doing this. Will all of them be relevant?

no

Monero is best XVG is scam. Go away shill.

1000 sats by year's end...c'mon baby

XVG tech is better than Monero's tech though.

I just made 100k on this.

I bought at 200sat. Yes you can spit on my face

I've been holding since 8 sats, right now though it's a bear market and everything is going to tank, I recommend day trading to get more while the swings are this intense. Love this coin, even if we might see some really cheap prices soon.

I could have sell for 170 sats and rebuy the dip but I have been to greedy. Fuck me

Everybody is too greedy

No that's false

Fuck of Monecuck

No you

M'kay

I came here to say exactly this.

Xvg is the best tech hands down.
Uses i2p tor.
Any fagg here saying is a scam or lower tech than monero is a FUD scumm bagg that problably uses his cat as a cum ragg.

XVG ship will take you to the moon at 3800 sats levels with 6 months.

Take it deep monero fags

this coin is going places.... of course a 1$ coin is not likely in the near future (more likely is 5-10c - due to the market cap / amount of overall cash in crypto...

but think about when the tiny crypto market becomes REALLY mainstream and/or accepted far more than it is now... overall market cap for crypto will be in the tens of trillions easily...

even if this coin only makes it to 10c long term, this ROI is HUGE.

pump is imminent. 28 mins.

Im a xvg holder and a monero holder , I am currently testing xvgs tor wallet out, so no its not a scam, and yes I like moneros tech too but im more impressed by xvg desu

how is it going to compete with established stuff like monero, zec, or even new stuff like NAV, which already has segwit?

Well apparently both of those coins aren't 100% user nor secure. Verge will have to carve out it's place via feature set. They're going to have smartcontract, which should be a first for a 100% user coin.

i like this coin alot, but the dev is constantly pushing shit back and NO ONE challenges him. He sits in the telegram channel throughout the day, which is actually a cancer to the coin. all that channel does is praise verge as its gaining value and panic sell as soon as it starts to dip...

it has literally happened 3 times now. but instead of addressing that pattern, the dev seems to like the popularity... which is gay.

the dev seems to be very talented however, and if he can pull off what he is promising, then this coin will be set to gain a lot of value...

if i could actually get through to dev without being attacked from all angles, i would tell him to focus on what he set out to do, and stop fostering the bullshit newfag community that the coin has built - only because it is one of the lowest traded coins on trex = lowest barrier to entry