Why you never go to lamboland

Alphabay owner was arrested earlier this week in Thailand
He had 3 houses luxury cars and a waifu in Thailand
While waiting to be extradited to the united states, he hung himself in his cell

bangkokxl.com/alexander-cazes-canadian-hanged-bangkok-cell/

Other urls found in this thread:

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/07/12/dark-web-le-quebecois-arrete-en-thailande-sest-suicide-en-prison
englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/narcotic-suppression-police-seize-20-luxury-cars-suspected-link-xaysana-drug-syndicate/
reddit.com/r/AlphaBay/comments/6mzt1i/alphabay_breaking_news_desnake_is_dead/
rferl.org/a/us-russia-extradites-american-wall-street-hacker/28176664.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One less spic

how do you know it was him?

i didnt know thailand was such a piece of shit country with extradition.

They hate drug related crime
Also, US and Thailand are very close due to Vietnam war.
R&R was in Thailand and Air Force base

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/07/12/dark-web-le-quebecois-arrete-en-thailande-sest-suicide-en-prison

that isn't the real alphabay admin op

Cazes was suspected of trading arms and narcotics via the dark web. In Thailand, where he had lived for eight years, he worked as a computer programmer.

BITBAY IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOON FAGS

how stupid do you have to be to run from the US to a country that has extradition deals with the US

englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/narcotic-suppression-police-seize-20-luxury-cars-suspected-link-xaysana-drug-syndicate/

Long time ago. OP is actually the Admin of Alphabay and he is trying to spread rumors.

still a country full of gooks. he wasnt even american.

plebbit says it's Desnake

reddit.com/r/AlphaBay/comments/6mzt1i/alphabay_breaking_news_desnake_is_dead/

I've never touched these markets just reading about what happened. Some people are saying someone named Alpha02 is the admin and is on the run lol

>hiding in Thailand and not in Laos

>the price of lamboland
is it really worth it, coiners?

>not in Syria

>be white in ladyboy land
>buys overpriced lambo & multiple houses
>definitely not drug related biz

so where are some good places to hide out where bitch countries you've never been to cant deport you?

obviously have to be predominately while or asian,

Islamic State.

north korea

anywhere can fucking deport you, extradition just means somewhere else can demand for you to be sent back there and get it done. wherever you go, what you don't do is buy four fucking lambos.

Plebbit has no proof. Where's the dox?

HOW DO I BUY?!!

dem ladyboys though

But lambos are the ultimate symbol of success user, you should be trying to accumulate as many as possible

If you're an American then places like Russia and Iran are good bets.

russia iran, but they're serious countries
I think belize is a non extradition but with a little pressure the united states can probably get anyone, unless you're snowden and become an asset to the foreign government

"seized" You mean stole.

kek

>good but not free healthcare.

why not?

>they think Russia is not going to extradite them
Idiots
rferl.org/a/us-russia-extradites-american-wall-street-hacker/28176664.html

because it will be cheap enough to begin with due to the economy of a smaller country, and you dont want to deal with the bureaucracy of universal healthcare where doctors/drugs are in limited supply due to everyone getting that shit for free.

Why buy shit like a lambo and expensive apartment? Why draw so much attention to yourself?

>i didnt know thailand was such a piece of shit country with extradition.

Despite all the tourism brochures, Thailand is actually a complete shithole of a country.

They already hate farangs since so many degenerates go there to screw hookers and get into fatal moped crashes. So to see another one walk down the street will be suitable prey to be scammed despite your honest intentions.

You can try Hong Kong, its part of Chinese territory and China doesn't have a treaty with us.

It's a modern city, with 1st class amenities. Depending on your crime you could get captured by Chinese agents and be given a plush life and lavished with gifts if you hold technology secrets.

HK and SG are on my shortlist. they both seem pretty american friendly and high english proficiency due to all the business. and you certianly wont stand out with a nice car.

visa issues on the other hand

>SG

SG is up there in modernity, but they're pretty cosy with our government and it's a small country that even Malaysia can bully.

It'd be easy for you to get captured and sent home under cover of night.

HK on the other hand-- China is literally right on their doorstep and the Chinese military is all over that city now.

XMR( Monero ) is gonna tank, getting added to AB was the only reason it boomed last year.

>with where import taxes make cars four times the cost of the West
What kind of fucked up English is this?

cuba. people have been hanging out there for decades to avoid the us government

There is no reason to assume that that was the owner of Alphabay nowhere in the article did they mention internet, deepweb or any websites. they just say a drugdealer killed himself after he got arrested and his lamborghini seized. could have been any drug dealer on this planet

>the license plates has to be bent on the nose like that

looks fucking stupid lmao, lambos are shit

This.

I live here and have to go out of my way to look like what Thais naively thought faring to be. TSA worth it because I fully believe Thais can harness ill will and curse you into their nether realm. Asians possess stupidly good intuition.

Its* stupid fucking autocorrect.

see this post there's a couple articles, the raid on darknet servers in canada last week was done in his hometown, his business on linkedin was a couple blocks from where the raid happened and it's website went down the same time alphabay went down
the only speculation is he might have been a dev or worker and not the owner

The (((owner))) is probably russian

FUCK how did they get him ?? t-the dark web is anonymous r-right?

>be canadian living in thailand
>Somehow its legal for the US government to deport you into their shitfest legal system

why is he not being tried in Canada? this seems fucked

Fewer.

Mother fucker didn't even have the decency to return my Monero. The fuck am I gonna get it back now?

Because he committed crimes affecting US citizens

>getting caught

guy was 26

Don't call me that in public.

The Pirate Bay guy went to Laos or Vietnam.

>Cheap
>Anti America
>Easy women

Probably bitcoin tracing. Or bad opsec. I still don't understand why DNMs still use bitcoins and not monero only.

guys XVG is gonna get pumped in 30mins.

Fuck off

F

So how do I become the new dark web master lads I can type like 25 wpm

He was just one of many, hundreds of drug traffikers have become overnight millionaries with bitcoin, specially here in the netherlands.

Cause cheap hookers maybe ?

>Didnt go to belize
Hes doing it wrong

Like God Emperor Gekko said "A player, or nothing."

Why do you need cheap hookers when you have millions ?

I'd prefer caucasion models

>The (((owner))) is probably russian
Do you mean?
The owner is probably (((russian)))?

>cavez
>white

D-does this mean alphabay is getting shut down?

fuck off feds >:(