You have 5 seconds

to explain why the fuck you're still working that shit job?

Money...what else do you think would come to mind?

Because crypto hasn't set me up for life, yet. I need a few months.

because i have to as part of my studies

work is fun, its healthy to get up in the morning and do something,reliable income and social interaction... and fucking society wouldnt work if everyone was a fucking cancer like all those neets...
btw. no woman will let you fuck her if you still life with you parents

I'm secretly in love with my coworker

What job rofl

im unemployed

What shit job? I treat this 9-5 stuff like a hobby. Just show up, do your shit, propose new ideas. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. Work smart, not hard.

I need money to pay an ever-increasing number of rentseekers and there are many products I need to buy because I can't make them myself

How else will I pay for my buy high, sell low addiction?

I'm in debt

because I'm an autist, I graduated with a degree in Computer Science but am doing graveyard shift data entry for $15 an hour. I have no confidence in myself, I actually hate programming and also forgot most of the material. I wasted my time in college browsing Veeky Forums. I don't have to talk to anyone, I can listen to philosophy podcasts for my whole shift, but I'm an empty husk at the end of the day and should probably just an hero

bcuz idk hwo 2 dew dis siht yet
some1 tech em plox

I virtually get paid to watch tv/surf the internet/do whatever the fuck i want.

Because your Human Capital likely exceeds any other capital you hold by a large margin. Also because you're a NEET who prefers to fail without trying and piss all over anyone more successful. Because you're bitter and alone.

You are literally me but with a job. Godspeed brother, it will get better if you try to make it better

Holy shit. I do the exact same thing except I never went to college.

How the fuck did you do a 4 year degree and you only make $15/hr?

I can't code for shit and I don't know what to do with myself

I should add, I never even finished High School; I always lie and say I did because people don't think you're fit to eat with a fork if you didn't finish High School, when really I used to be an honour student but just come from a shitty home and got really depressed and became an insomniac agoraphobic and missed every class.

I literally said at the time "I like learning but I don't like people". It's undiagnosed autism. I'm not comfortable in my own skin around other people. I get a headache when other people enter the room.

I can't control it either. I've struggled with it all my life. I have immense social anxiety.

It's the algorithms and the higher level math I never understood about programming. I've only ever dabbled in it, but most of it is fairly simple until you hit the brickwall that is higher level math.

I don't work for this shit wage but have the same thought don't even do anything anymore and still get by because everyone is shit at their job, want to go farm or something that doesn't require human interaction

Yeah. I got hired at a hiring fair (company hires a bunch of people with little or no experience because they need people for a project). The project finished, and they hired me back on 2 months later full-time because out of 70-ish people I was one of the few people who took the job seriously.

My supervisor often praises my work, although it's all really simple stuff. I guess a lot of people are putting in 0 effort.

Because you have not sent me BTC yet.
18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm

Because I get 4.5% 401k matching, 15% discount on company stock, fuck ton of health benefits, and a paycheck that lets me live comfortably while saving and also investing in crypto.

Because I'm trying to fuck this girl I work with.

Plan to quit the second I get a date with her.

Startup capital

It's actually not shit. It's very low pay-- $10 an hour-- but I literally do nothing and pretend that I'm working, so it's basically free money just for showing up. I can't complain. Now the moment it starts to become uncomfy, then I'll start complaining.

I got a meme degree because i didnt want to go but everyone pushed me into college, just saying oh all you need is a degree. Years of backbreaking manual labor later ha ha ha. Basically unemployed now though. I want to die. I would have been better working at McDonalds than going to college

A lot of people get a 4-year degree and max out at $12 an hour their whole lives.

I don't know how to get started with crypto desu. I have Mycelium on my phone but that's it.

This unfortunately is what sets the computer scientists apart from the "coders." It can be very rewarding if you enjoy learning complex data structures and mathematics, but if you struggle with complex things like that, then you should have picked another major.

They don't do a good job of explaining what the major actually is. A lot of people go into it thinking they're going to make video games and either drop out or change majors because it wasn't what they were expecting.

t. dumb amerilard
lel

Everybody needs money you unrealistic bufoon.