It was not a recovery but a bull trap right? I sold at $180 and bought back a $215

It was not a recovery but a bull trap right? I sold at $180 and bought back a $215.
I got jewed again right ?

Probably

Should I sell at $203 while I can ?

Why did you do this do you have aids . You should of just held nigger if you don't have time to watch charts 24/7

I shorted during the rise and was mocked here

Guess I was right

>panic selling
>buying after regretting

lmao

Pretty sure its moon or bust. If It doesn't break .09 or .088 it's going down down down.

Show me them gains, son.

I don't know man. I honestly think ETH bros who bought in high need to hold and was it out for longer than a month. Even if it takes a couple years I think it could be worth more and I'm not even a fan of Ethereum. They have so many people working on it who are so excited about it's future. They're not going away. They will keep improving and it will probably go bigger some day.

I was very weary about eth, I knew as soon as it hit $300, people will start pulling out.

My interest is how there's many new wallets are putting in. My guess is that it will stabilise, then someone will crash it because it's all low buy ins.

position still open, i'm break even

will post them gains when closing here

>panic sells
>panics buys

Wow, teach me your ways

Jesus you're dumb. Yes sell as quickly as you can, it's a textbook bulltrap.

>need to cash out a few eth to make it by the end of the month
>sell it at 240$, exchange fucks up my cashout and I have to wait for a bit
>price tanks by 25%, greed gets the hold of me, rebuy at 195$
>shit rebounds, I still need the cash, badly, sell out at $220 again
>shit drops again, I rebuy
>literally no food in the house at this point, I have $10 and a bag of rice, late for bills, late for rent
>sold couple hours ago at $210

Something like 50% gains since Sunday by being a retard and accidentally timing the market. At least I'm getting a steak soon.

Also protip: never do this again you fucking retard

>only invest money you can afford to lose

Jesus guys, is it that fucking hard?

Not as bad as it sounds actually, it's not money I can't lose, my employer is just being a full retard with my pay so I was stuck in a shitty illiquid situation.

It's minor gains all things considered, this was only done with a small fraction of muh portfolio. Just a very stupid thing to do to get $400 in gains for a shit ton of dumb risk.

LEARN HOW TO ZOOM OUT

No look at longer time frame... cryptos in general are in bear markets and to end it(atm) price has to break 250 level and stay there for a while(day at least).

you were 1 step late in the game

>5 more days until I can start investing

I'm so damn nervous, please keep this market on the damn floor.

My algo is doing extremely well these past few days.

Stop trading retards, since you guys are obviously incapable

Opinions on Eth?

Will it bounce back to 300?

it's going to retest 150, if not 100, soon.

Wait, what?

Yes, wake up and listen to user

newfag mETHards are completely deluded about their cultcoin

500 by next week. Screen cap this.

50 by next week. Screenbap this

Lol tezo is about to dump 22 million onto the market. Shit is going to be cash