Need a business name

Afternoon everyone. My mind is blank, and my 6 year old is not much help at the moment. I've built a Landrover Defender with a lifting roof, audio and lighting rig as a dj platform, for covering sporting events, festivals etc and I can't think of something snappy to call it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Mucho appreciate.

Like a name for the car?

i'd call it Thunder Bug.

rave rover

Magic Mike

Crush

Barnaby & Scott Injury Law

Yeah in a way I guess so, but mainly for websites, insta accounts etc. I need something short that looks good on a logo, good on event flags and is easy to remember.

Rave Rover is infact one my kid came up with, I may still go with that

What exactly is the business plan? Promotional stuff or something?

Entertainment, with brand promotion if they pay for it, basically.

rape rover
then you can be a party therapist who helps victims of assault.

this statement is in bad taste and yet i said it

Fag-mobile

Maybe get in touch with some radio stations that cover sports events. They might want to do a wrap and name it some like "Radio Station Sports Team Mobile."

Sorry I thought you wanted me to name the Land Rover. For the business: Fag Mobile

I've already thought about it. I can advertise on it to a degree but I can't wrap this one, the bodywork is too off as it's ~33 years old. If it takes off as I expect it to, I'll get a second vehicle which would be able to offer wraps.

There are some crazy tailgate party crews for NFL teams that make a lot of money. It might be worth reaching out to them too.

I wish I could but sadly I'm stuck in the UK. There's a LOT more I could do if I was over there.

I would keep it non branded and look into companies that make removable car decals that would be specific to events.

That's pretty much what I'm planning. I'm going to have to experiment with decals once it's resprayed though, as it's having a raptor spray job so won't be smooth. I imagine decals would stick as long as they need to though, just not long term.

Maybe just ______ Promotions or ________ Entertainment. You might get into this promo shit and find more avenues for generating money that won't have to be tied to a silly company name like Rave Rover.

Yeah maybe. My existing entertainment company is titled like that so I might just stick with it.

magical music motor vehicle
turbo dave

>a Landrover Defender with a lifting roof, audio and lighting rig as a dj platform

There's you name or this:

> something snappy
DJ Snappy

Dec this OP.

RAVE ROVER
A
V
E

R
O
V
E