Why are there so many obvious paralells between contemporary US and UK politics considering

Why are there so many obvious paralells between contemporary US and UK politics considering
>200 years of independence
>Former is a nation of immigrants
>Uneasy at best relationship until the common threat of the German menace in the 20th century

Shared language? Is culture that pervasive?

>Uneasy at best relationship until the common threat of the German menace in the 20th century
>he doesn't know about the Special Relationship
Educate yourself and don't come back until you do.

yep language

I mean, in terms of politics, America's entire legal and political system has it's basis in British Common Law. Founding Fathers all grew up reading Blackstone and Locke

2 biggest anglo powers with mutually aligning goals and culture

sick of all these retard threads

Because of the fucktarded Anglo culture. Many white Americans tend to be better than Brits because of their German heritage, this is why the Midwest is so much nicer than the UK but the South is basically identical to the subhuman British hinterlands just with Africans on top.

what the fuck part of the midwest are you talking about friend. Because I can confirm that the entirety of illinois is complete shit, and there are plenty of Africans in Chicago

The special relationship is a pile of horse shit, America does and we follow, that's it.

Rural midwest obviously. Big cities like Chicago are always cesspits regardless of location.

how do Kraut Americans manage to be worse than Potato Americans

I said better, not worse.

I was talking about your embarrassing post

Well, as I mentioned in my previous post, I can only speak for illinois, but every inch of it is dogshit.

>rural midwest
>one giant cornfield
>nice

Please buy an ointment for that rectal itch, Nigel.

I've been everywhere from the Dakotas to Georgia and trust me, Illinois no matter how bad you think it is, is far superior to the south.

language and religion

Also America took its place as superpower. They like to watch us trample all over the globe and pretend they did it better.

>Why is a former British colony so like Britain

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear-- when I said I could only speak for Illinois, I meant that was the only place in the midwest that I could speak for. I've lived all over outside of illinois, including Georgia. And I have to disagree with you. Illinois is by far the worst place I have ever lived in the US, and the people are by far the most unlikeable.

Georgia would be the worst state in America if Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama never existed.

>Alabama
>best football in the country
>most beautiful women
>best hunting and fishing
>appalachian foothills in the north
>beautiful white sand beaches on the coast
>best style of barbecue sauce
>Birmingham international airport literally has Morgan Freemans voice greeting passengers as the get off the plan

>Illinois
>corn

>best football in the country
Only college football and they still got bootyblasted by Clemson

>most beautiful women
If having 300+ pounds and type 2 diabetes is a requirement for beauty

>best hunting and fishing
That's Alaska and it's not even close. What the fuck can you even hunt in Alabama besides ducks and wild hogs?

The rest of the post are just memes.

>Only college football
better than pro

>still got bootyblasted by Clemson
after an otherwise perfect season and a championship the previous year

>If having 300+ pounds and type 2 diabetes is a requirement for beauty
sounds like a description of a midwestern woman

>That's Alaska
OK 2nd best hunting and fishing

I've yet to see anyone name a single positive attribute of the midwest, but I'll throw some ideas out there for illinois
>never have to worry about running out of corn, plenty to go around
>lots of soybeans and sorghum too-- yum!
>never have to travel uphill ever (especially useful for conserving the battery on your electric wheelchair)
>retain voting rights after death

>college football
>better than pro
That's why pro players can't wait to fuck off from the NFL to play on the amateur level, oh wait no it's the other way around.

>midwestern woman
Southern states lead the nation in obesity. Not to mention that half of your state are blacks so your women wouldn't be the prettiest even if you were all skinny.

>>If having 300+ pounds and type 2 diabetes is a requirement for beauty
>sounds like a description of a midwestern woman
I'm on my phone can someone please post a map of obesity rates by state in order to btfo this redneck dumbass

>football
Green Bay in the pros, Ohio State, Michigan and Notre Dame in college. South doesn't even remotely compare, all they have is Crimson Tide, just one blue blood.

>hunting and fishing
Wisconsin and UP Michigan > anything in the south

>women
German and Scandinavian beauties vs Scots Irish hamplanets and negresses, hmm I wonder.

>That's why pro players can't wait to fuck off from the NFL to play on the amateur level, oh wait no it's the other way around.
The fact that college players can't get paid millions for endorsements doesn't have anything to do with how enjoyable it is too watch

I realize the obesity rates are higher in the south, but they are high in the midwest as well. It's like when a 375lb brit makes fun of a 400lb american for being fat.

>South doesn't even remotely compare
also
>Notre Dame