Cofound.it CFI

Sorry guys but we are in a scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

cofound.it/en/projects/cofoundit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have this fucking wall at 4900 now. I give up.

im holding 7000 coins of this shit right now. I think I will hold until the 16th, then slowly sell them off, if this cancer doesn't get its shit together

I will do the same.

I don't get it. Is someone trying to accumulate every CFI?

>we

Speak for yourself retard

Oh! Look who's here! Jan Isakovic.
Are you happy with the scam scheme you created?

With Slavs you lose.

I lost at least 25% on my cfi bag. Bancor and this piece of shit are my only weak handed capitulations

I bought this piece of shit when it was 12k and most of it was 7.7k

25% of what you put into CFI or 25% of your entire crypto money?

I finally sold my CFI yesterday. idk if it's manipulation or what but there is something fishy going on, glad to be out. lost some money but at least I learned to NEVER EVER buy into a pump unless you sell while it's still pumping

How much did you buy?

If I ever find the guys responsible for MYST and CFI...

When is the start of x8currency?

They took a peek at PoSW and thought 'we could do that'

I spent 3.4 ETH for 7000 CFI.
Hodling until a profit. It's summer anyways so I might as well get out and enjoy it.

>mfw balls deep in cfi

I will hodl till i die before i sell at a loss this big

As I have seen that this shit will not rise above 8k I will try to participate in some crowdsale not to come out with loss.
The problem is that people who tried to participate in the crowdsale of Santiment said they had to count on "luck".
If they have such a whitelist for every ICO they launch and whoever has CFI has to rely on luck then this is really a scam.

This. I am apparently in the minority but I believe their business model and value proposition make sense. Me hodl long time, and picking up on dips.

I'm not giving those assholes my tokens at a loss. I'd rather have them rot in my wallet. I only invested 1 ETH so I will just wait and see. Never buying anything these jagoffs are selling again though.

So sorry, user. I'm at -$500 from this piece of shit coin because I was lured into buying it thanks to FOMO posts.

It seems like everyone is at a loss.
The only ones who stop making money with this shit are the devs. Look how far CFI has come. 2800 sat.
That's why I can not help but believe that it's the devs who are doing it because only they to sell at this amount and still get out of it.

at this point, I hope CFI and every ICO they handle fails miserably. Fuck these assholes.

Look at this shit, it's already below 4000 sat again (below the ICO price)
In a little while it will be below 3000 sat.
You Must be kidding.

these cocksuckers - I no longer trust Iconomi either because of this shit

When I checked ETH price an hour ago, I knew CFI would be below 4k

I think we shouldn't blame CFI at the moment ... wait till 16th for that

I bought the first time when it was 12k expecting it to reach 20k at the launch of the first ICO, but it was falling and I bought again when it was 7.7k believing it was very cheap.
Then I started having expectations that came to 15k during the launch of the first ICO.
Today if I do not get out of the 7.7k loss, I already think it's great.

I'll wait until the 16th, there is no other way.

You guys need to chill. Same can be said for every shitcoin out there, everything is under-performing, Anyone getting out of any coin ATM is sure to do it at a loss. Best bet will be to hold until general prices rise to pre-June levels and then see if this one stagnates. Only then would you be making the wisest decision as regards CFI, I believe.

Obviously the devs are manipulating the coin.

that's pretty hard, I've spent 30 min digging up any info on the business entity, the address and so on without success (I'm also a native speaker and went through Slovene Business Registry, nothing there)

It is rising again. I bet it will get up a little over 5000 sat and then fall back down to 4000 sat.
Want to see?

Which also means that, obviously, they will manipulate it to go up in the future. They just want everyone to get priority pass and when ICOs start using the platform the coin should take off. If there's no significant change after Musiconomi, it's for sure a scam

what is happening the 16th?

an ICO for some crap that won't make CFI's price budge

everybody who wants their bullshit priority pass already has one. Musiconomi isn't going to do shit.

nice. my 4k coin mega load is quivering in anticipation

Yes of course. I'll be waiting while the developers devalue the currency to make money and I'm just standing there looking at all this.

hope I'm wrong, I'm sitting on a fair few myself

I am doing the same.

im not sitting on a fair few. but i am sitting in something fair ;)
that's why im not to worried about cfi. after i saw it was a pig and i lost what i lost i had to focus on my other superstar play and accumulate there. I should have cut my losses long ago but sometimes we just hold when we shouldn't. So now at this point i held long enough and shouldn't have i just treat it as another buy at this lower levels and hope for another uptrend to start trading on.

this isn't very fun or fair this cfi

>barely a month old coin
>its a scam

This

Give it 6 months to a year and it will moon for sure

It even seems like the developers are here saying "Stay here holding your bag looking at us making money for six months to a year while you could be making in other currencies."

Why would a coin that is destined to be dump reach so high anyway?

Is this a rhetorical question? Could you explain what you mean?

>buy a coin for a product that is in the most preliminary of stages.
You guys do realize that an ICO by its very nature happens prior to any real development being done? It's your own fault for buying overvalued coins and not doing your own due diligence

>reach so high anyway
I do not understand what you mean by that.

Look at the coins in circulation and the total coins, can you honestly think this should be worth anything more than 3k satoshis unless you're deluded by hype?

Yes, I agree with you, it's my fault I bought this fucking scam coin.

Yes, I think.

im going in

Deloitte is backing it, it's popping up in normie articles

If it got to $.42 just based off of pure speculation, it'll get to $.60 once the bull market re-emerges in September and it's served a couple ICO's. Buy now and sell when it hits $.40

Thats iconomi (deloitte)

" In addition, selected projects will be audited by Deloitte, bringing an unprecedented level of investor assurance and clarity into the token crowdsale space." cofound.it/en/projects/cofoundit/
ALL PROJECTS ARE REVIEWED BY DELOITTE